Bassett Pony-Mini Stock 13 Inch Wheel - 13x7, 4 on 4 1/2 Inch, Silver
13 Inch Wheel Diameter, Steel, 7" Width, 4x4.5 in. Wheel Bolt Pattern (in.), Powder Coated
- Has a 13" diameter and is 7" wide
- Ideal for Pony Stock, Mini Stock, and Legend Cars
- Its lightweight design means that it only weighs 13 lbs.
- Features a 4 on 4-1/2 Inch Bolt Pattern and is available in a 2" or 3" backspace
- Made from durable steel with a powder coated finish for added protection and enhanced looks
Pony/Mini Stock Bassett steel 13 inch racing wheels are the wheel of choice for Pony/Mini Stock and Legend cars. 4 on 4-1/2" bolt pattern. 2" and 3" backspacing. These 4 lug wheels are offered in silver.
- 13 Inch Wheel
- 4 on 4-1/2 Inch Bolt Pattern
- 2" and 3 " Backspace
- For Pony Stock, Mini Stock, and Legend Cars
Learn more about determining the proper wheel offset, torque sequence, and bolt pattern for your application by reading our tech article. Racing Wheel Principles.
For offroad use only. The following must be considered when using Bassett wheels for on highway/street use when the wheel/tire assembly is being balanced. Bassett wheels are lug centric, which means they are built off of, and must be balanced using, the bolt circle and NOT the wheel center hole. Improper use of a tire balancer that centers the wheel on the hub bore, not the bolt circle, will result in an incorrect reading for rim runout as the center hole is not in the perfect center of the bolt pattern. The only machine capable of performing a lug centric balance is the Hunter GSP 9700 with the flange plate bolt circle adapter and no centering cone.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 45 business days for Bassett to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Learn how to measure offset, torque specs, design, and other wheel basics. Our racing wheel guide covers all you need for a new set of oval track wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
Reference this old tire size conversion chart to equip your old car or truck with modern radial tires. Our tire fitment guide covers a variety of tire types and sizes.