Bassett D-Hole IMCA Approved 15 x 8 Inch Wheel, Beadlock, Flat Black
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Another important feature of the Bassett beadlock is the stepped design of the two rings, which self-centers the tire and makes mounting a breeze. The Bassett beadlock also uses 18 high grade bolts, which clamps more consistently and prevents premature wear and air leaks.
Bassett brought back the 15 x 8 D-Hole style 15 inch wheel for the IMCA and asphalt markets featuring the same high quality spun-form shell as the Inertia Advantage wheel, but at a more economical price.
- 5 X 5 Bolt Circle Pattern
- Lightweight, yet strong enough for 3500 lbs. stock cars
- Beaded shell to prevent tires from rolling off, very durable
- Spun-form shell provides the lowest runout on market (under .030") for better handling
- Valve stem behind center in window
- Choose 2", 3", or 4" backspace
- Flat black finish
For offroad use only.
More Like This
Bassett D-Hole IMCA Approved Flat Black 15 x 8 Inch Wheel, 5 on 5 BP
Bassett D-Hole IMCA Approved 15 Inch Wheel, 15x8, 5 on 5, Beadlock, Silver
Bassett Wissota Certified 15 Inch Wheel, Beadlock, 15x8, 5 on 5, Silver
Bassett D-Hole IMCA Approved 15 Inch Wheels, 15 x 8, 5 on 5, Beadlock, Black
Bassett IMCA Approved 15 Inch Wheel, 15x8, 5 on 4 1/2, Beadlock
Bassett D-Hole IMCA 15 Inch Wheel, 15 x 8, 5 on 4-3/4, Beadlock, Silver
Bassett IMCA Approved 15 Inch Wheel - 15x8, 5 on 4 3/4, Beadlock
Bassett Wissota Certified 15 Inch Wheel, Beadlock, 15x8, 5 on 5, Black
Bassett Chrome D-Hole 15 Inch Wheel - 15x8, 5 on 5 Inch, Beadlock
Speedway IMCA Approved Beadlock 15 Inch Wheel, 15x8, 5 on 5 Pattern
Q & A
Videos & Articles
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.