Bassett 58DF3IS 15X8 D-Hole 5 on 4.5 3 In Backspace IMCA Silver Wheel
Bassett's IMCA-approved 15 x 8 D-Hole style wheel features the same high quality spun-form shell as the Inertia Advantage wheel, but at a more economical price.
- Lightweight, yet strong enough for 3500 lbs. stock cars
- Beaded shell prevents tires from rolling off and adds durability to the wheel
- Spun-form shell provides the lowest runout on market (under .030") for better handling
- Valve stem behind center in window
For offroad use only. The following must be considered when using Bassett wheels for on highway/street use when the wheel/tire assembly is being balanced. Bassett wheels are lug centric, which means they are built off of, and must be balanced using, the bolt circle and NOT the wheel center hole. Improper use of a tire balancer that centers the wheel on the hub bore, not the bolt circle, will result in an incorrect reading for rim runout as the center hole is not in the perfect center of the bolt pattern. The only machine capable of performing a lug centric balance is the Hunter GSP 9700 with the flange plate bolt circle adapter and no centering cone.
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Bassett to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 27858DF3IS is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
Basset DOT Approved 15 Inch Racing Wheel, 15x7, 5 on 4-3/4, Non-Beadlock
Bassett 58DF1IS 15X8 D-Hole 5x4.5 1 In Bckspc IMCA Silver Wheel
Bassett 58DF2I 15X8 D-Hole 5x4.5 2 In. Bckspc IMCA Black Wheel
Bassett 58DF2IC 15X8 D-Hole 5x4.5 2 In Bckspc IMCA Chrome Wheel
Bassett 58DF2IS 15X8 D-Hole 5x4.5 2 In Bckspc IMCA Silver Wheel
Bassett 58DF3IC 15X8 D-Hole 5x4.5 3 In Bckspc IMCA Chrome Wheel
Bassett 58DF4I 15X8 D-Hole 5x4.5 4 In. Bckspc IMCA Black Wheel
Bassett 58DF4IC 15X8 D-Hole 5x4.5 4 In Bckspc IMCA Chrome Wheel
Bassett 58DF4IS 15X8 D-Hole 5x4.5 4 In Bckspc IMCA Silver Wheel
Bassett 58DJ3IS 15X8 D-Hole 5 on 5.5 3 In Backspace IMCA Silver Wheel
Q & A
Learn how to measure offset, torque specs, design, and other wheel basics. Our racing wheel guide covers all you need for a new set of oval track wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
Reference this old tire size conversion chart to equip your old car or truck with modern radial tires. Our tire fitment guide covers a variety of tire types and sizes.
Roadster Expert Tim covers the various types of vintage wire wheels (1928-1935) found on early Fords and how to distinguish the differences between them.
Speedway Motors employee Jess M. talks about the Rocket Racing Deep Angle Spinner Knock-Offs she installed on her 1933 Ford 5-Window Coupe.