Bassett 58DC1WC 15X8 DHole 5on4.75 1 In Backspace Wissota Chrome Wheel
Modified, Sport Mod, Stock Car, 15 Inch Wheel Diameter, Steel, 8" Width, 1" Wheel Backspace
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 45 business days for Bassett to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Bassett's Wissota-approved 15 x 8 D-Hole style wheel features the same high quality spun-form shell as the Inertia Advantage wheel, but at a more economical price.
- Lightweight, yet strong enough for 3500 lb. stock cars
- Beaded shell prevents tires from rolling off and adds durability to the wheel
- Spun-form shell provides the lowest runout on market (under .030") for better handling
- Valve stem located behind center in window
For offroad use only. The following must be considered when using Bassett wheels for on highway/street use when the wheel/tire assembly is being balanced. Bassett wheels are lug centric, which means they are built off of, and must be balanced using, the bolt circle and NOT the wheel center hole. Improper use of a tire balancer that centers the wheel on the hub bore, not the bolt circle, will result in an incorrect reading for rim runout as the center hole is not in the perfect center of the bolt pattern. The only machine capable of performing a lug centric balance is the Hunter GSP 9700 with the flange plate bolt circle adapter and no centering cone.
More Like This
Bassett 58AC1IC 15X8 Inertia 5on4.75 1 In Backspace IMCA Chrome Wheel
Bassett 58AC1WC 15X8 Inertia 5on4.75 1 Backspace Wissota Chrome Wheel
Bassett 58AC1W 15X8 Inertia 5on4.75 1 In Backspace Wissota Black Wheel
Bassett 58DC1W 15X8 D-Hole 5on4.75 1 In Backspace Wissota Black Wheel
Bassett 58DC1WS 15X8 DHole 5on4.75 1 In Backspace Wissota Silver Wheel
Bassett 58AC1WS 15X8 Inertia 5on4.75 1 Backspace Wissota Silver Wheel
Bassett 58DF1WC 15X8 D-Hole 5on4.5 1 In Backspace Wissota Chrome Wheel
Bassett 58DC2WC 15X8 DHole 5on4.75 2 In Backspace Wissota Chrome Wheel
Bassett 58DC3WC 15X8 DHole 5on4.75 3 In Backspace Wissota Chrome Wheel
Bassett 58AC2WC 15X8 Inertia 5on4.75 2 Backspace Wissota Chrome Wheel
Q & A
Purchasing a new set of race wheels? We can show you how to measure the offset to ensure your new wheels fit right, along with torque specs, design, and basics about racing wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.