Bassett 58AC3ICL 15X8 Inertia 5on4.75 3 BS IMCA Chrome Beadlock Wheel
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Bassett to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 27858AC3ICL is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Bassett's 15 x 8 spun-form beadlock wheel features the patented Inertia Advantage center. It's the only IMCA-approved beadlock utilizing 100% spun-form shells and rings. Spun-form shells and rings are stronger, lighter and have less runout than roll-formed beadlock wheels. Another important feature of the Bassett beadlock is the stepped design of the two rings, which self-centers the tire and makes mounting a breeze. The Bassett beadlock also uses 18 high grade bolts, which clamp more consistently and prevents premature wear and air leaks.
For offroad use only.
More Like This
Bassett 37ST35S 13X7 Inertia 4x4.5 3.5 In. Bckspc Silver Wheel
Bassett 38ST5L 13X8 Inertia Black Beadlock Wheel, 4x4.5
Bassett 37ST2L 13X7 Inertia 4x4.5 2 In BS Black Beadlock Wheel
Bassett 37ST2S 13X7 Inertia 4x4.5 2 Inch BS Silver Wheel
Bassett 37ST3S 13X7 Inertia 4x4.5 3 Inch BS Silver Wheel
Bassett 37ST2 13X7 Inertia 4x4.5 2 Inch Backspace Black Wheel
Bassett 37ST3 13X7 Inertia 4x4.5 3 Inch BackspaceBlack Wheel
Bassett 50LC3L 15X10 Inertia 5 on 4.75 3 In BS Black Wheel
Basset DOT Approved 15 Inch Racing Wheel, 15x7, 5 on 4-3/4, Non-Beadlock
Cool Man Chromodized Steel Wheels, Set/4
Q & A
Purchasing a new set of race wheels? We can show you how to measure the offset to ensure your new wheels fit right, along with torque specs, design, and basics about racing wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.