Basic 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Deluxe Body, Channeled Floor
- This item 7153021 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
It doesnt get any simpler than this! Our most basic T-bucket frame is engineered for a simple and economical coil spring rear suspension with traditional-style radius rods. The front suspension is our time-tested transverse-leaf, spring-behind-axle setup with hairpin-style radius rods. Designed for the do-it-yourselfer, this frame has no front shock mounts - you can fabricate your own or choose from those offered by Speedway!
Shown with optional rearend and engine mounts installed. This part number does not include a rear axle housing or engine/transmission mounts (as pictured). If you wish to add these items to your chassis, simply purchase these items along with your frame kit.
- Total Length: 52"
- Firewall Width: 26.5"
- Body Width: 45"
- Body Height: 24"
Chassis Exploded View (Link)
This item requires a 3-4 week build time.
Item DetailsDoor is Hung
- If ordering the body kit without a floor (715-3001), please note that the door will not be hung. If you order a body kit with a floor (715-3011 or 7153021), the door will be fitted & hung on its hinges before shipping.
- 1-1/2 X 3" Rectangular steel tube frame with 102" wheelbase
- 3" O.D. round tube front crossmember
- Spring-behind front suspension with 4" drop tube axle and hairpin radius rods
- Choice of '37-'48 Ford or '49-'54 Chevy-style spindles with king pins fitted
- Coil spring rear suspension with panhard bar
- Cross Steering with Vega steering box
- Frame assembly includes: front spring, axle, spindles, rear coil springs, rear shocks, and panhard bar; front and rear radius rods; Vega steering box with pitman arm; master cylinder, bracket and pedal
- Available with plain or chrome suspension components
- Rugged fiberglass body
- Hinged right hand door
- Flat, smooth firewall
- Molded-in flat dash
- Body lip around top edge to attach upholstery
- One-piece 20" T pickup bed
- Channeled floor
What's In The Kit
More Like This
Basic 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Deluxe Body, No Floor
Basic 1923 T Frame Kit w/ Deluxe Body & Bed, Flat Floor
Deluxe 1923 T Frame Kit w/ Deluxe Body and Bed, Channeled Floor
Nostalgia 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Deluxe Body/Bed, Channeled Floor
Deluxe 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Standard Body and Bed, Channeled Floor
Basic 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Standard Body and Bed, Channeled Floor
Deluxe 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Standard Body and Bed, No Floor
Deluxe 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Deluxe Body and Bed, No Floor
Deluxe 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Deluxe Body and Bed, Unchanneled Floor
Basic 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Standard Body and Bed, No Floor
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.