BBK 15950 Shorty Headers, Ceramic, 1993-1996 Chevy Impala SS
Shorty Header Tube Type, Ceramic Coated, Standard Flange Style, 1-5/8" Primary Tube Diameter
- ALL 1993-96 Chevrolet Impala SS LT1 Applications
- Polished silver ceramic finish
- NC mandrel bent 1-5/8 tubing with 3/8" laser cut flanges
- Bolt on additional horsepower and torque
- All kits include new gaskets and hardware
These BBK Performance shorty tuned Length exhaust Headers are designed and constructed as direct fit replacements for all 93-96 Chevrolet Impala SS applications. Each header is manufactured with 1-5/8" CNC mandrel bent tubing that offers unrestricted exhaust flow for increased horsepower and torque over factory OEM manifolds. BBK tuned Length headers offer improved scavenging waves for better combustion, which leads to improved performance and fuel economy over stock or equal Length headers. As with all BBK Performance exhaust headers they feature a 3/8" laser cut flange for additional strenGTh and a guaranteed leak free fit. All headers are robotically and precision hand welded and then pressure tested to ensure years of reliabilty and performance in the real world. All BBK exhaust headers are available in a bright chrome or polished silver ceramic coated finish and include new exhaust header gaskets, header bolts and hardware to complete the installation.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 30 business days for BBK Performance to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!