AutoMeter 1396 Arctic White Mechanical Speedometer Gauge
Universal Fit, 3.30" Overall Diameter, 3.13" Body Diameter, Analog Gauge Type, Lighted, White
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Traditional rolling drum odometer and resetable tripmeter
- Accepts a 5/8" x 18 thread speedometer cable
- Calibrated for 60 MPH at 1,000 cable RPM
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
Auto Meter Arctic White Series gauges features a resettable trip odometer and a vintage-style domed lens with a chrome bezel. Includes 5/8" - 18 threaded cable input with .104" square drive. Speedometer cable not included.
Gauge illuminates via an incandescent bulb and "around the dial" lighting. Red and green bulb covers are included for a custom look.
Charts3-1/8" Mechanical Speedometer Installation Instructions (PDF)
Ships with the following AutoMeter products:
Bulb & Socket: 3220
Light Covers: Red 3214 & Green 3215
Mounting Hardware: Bracket Included
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.