AutoMeter 1396 Arctic White Mechanical Speedometer Gauge
Universal Fit, 3.30" Overall Diameter, 3.13" Body Diameter, Analog Gauge Type, Lighted, White
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Traditional rolling drum odometer and resetable tripmeter
- Accepts a 5/8" x 18 thread speedometer cable
- Calibrated for 60 MPH at 1,000 cable RPM
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
Auto Meter Arctic White Series gauges features a resettable trip odometer and a vintage-style domed lens with a chrome bezel. Includes 5/8" - 18 threaded cable input with .104" square drive. Speedometer cable not included.
Gauge illuminates via an incandescent bulb and "around the dial" lighting. Red and green bulb covers are included for a custom look.
Ships with the following AutoMeter products:
Bulb & Socket: 3220
Light Covers: Red 3214 & Green 3215
Mounting Hardware: Bracket Included
Charts3-1/8" Mechanical Speedometer Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
AutoMeter 1349 Arctic White Air-Core GPS Speedometer Gauge
AutoMeter 1380 Arctic White Air-Core Speedometer Gauge
AutoMeter 1381 Arctic White Air-Core Tach/Speedometer Combo Gauge
AutoMeter 1388 Arctic White Air-Core Speedometer Gauge
AutoMeter 1389 Arctic White Air-Core Speedometer Gauge
AutoMeter 201005 Cobra Mechanical Speedometer Gauge, 4 Inch
AutoMeter 1896 Antique Beige Mechanical Speedometer Gauge
AutoMeter 1681 Old-Tyme White Air-Core Tach/Speedometer Gauge
AutoMeter 1476 Designer Black Mechanical Speedometer Gauge
AutoMeter 201013 Cobra Air-Core Speedometer Gauge, 4 Inch
Q & A
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.