AutoMeter 1391 Arctic White Air-Core Voltmeter Gauge
Universal Fit, 2.22" Overall Diameter, 2.04" Body Diameter, 1.06" Stud Length, Lighted, White
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings
- It has a range between 8-18 volts
Auto Meter Arctic White Series gauges feature a vintage-style domed lens with a chrome bezel. Gauge illuminates via an incandescent bulb and "around the dial" lighting. Red and green bulb covers are included for a custom look.
Ships with the following AutoMeter products:
Bulb & Socket: 3220
Light Covers: Red 3214 & Green 3215
Mounting Hardware: 2230
ChartsElectric Voltmeter Gauge Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
AutoMeter 3391 Sport-Comp Air-Core Voltmeter Gauge, 2-1/16 Inch
AutoMeter 1294 American Muscle Air-Core Voltmeter Gauge
AutoMeter 880242 Jeep Air-Core Voltmeter Gauge, 2-1/16 Inch
AutoMeter 201009 Cobra Air-Core Voltmeter Gauge, 2-1/16 Inch
AutoMeter 1483 Designer Black Air-Core Voltmeter Gauge, 2-1/16
AutoMeter 1692 Old-Tyme White Air-Core Voltmeter Gauge, 2-1/16
AutoMeter 1891 Antique Beige Air-Core Voltmeter Gauge
AutoMeter 2092 Prestige Antique Ivory Air-Core Voltmeter Gauge
AutoMeter 2093 Prestige Black Diamond Air-Core Voltmeter Gauge
AutoMeter 2592 Traditional Chrome Air-Core Voltmeter Gauge
Q & A
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.