AutoMeter 1327 Arctic White Air-Core Oil Press. Gauge
Universal Fit, 2-1/16" Gauge Diameter, Analog Gauge Series, Electric Gauge Style, White, Black
- Has a common 2-1/16" diameter and 0-100 PSI range
- Comes with a 1/8" NPT sender and a 1/4" NPT adapter/fitting
- Gauges feature a vintage-style domed lens and a chrome bezel
- Special red and green bulb covers are included for a custom look
- It illuminates via an incandescent bulb and "around the dial" lighting
AutoMeter wants to help make everyone's money go a little farther this year with great savings on our "Cash For Your Dash" rebate. Up to $150 back on qualifying purchases available on thousands of AutoMeter brands, minimum of $100 required. Purchases must be made between May 1, 2021 and June 30, 2021. Rebate form and details can be found here - REBATE FORM. Rebates must be post-marked by July 31, 2021. Rebate will be in the form of a check.
Auto Meter Arctic White Series gauges feature a vintage-style domed lens and a chrome bezel. Gauge illuminates via an incandescent bulb and "around the dial" lighting. Red and green bulb covers are included for a custom look.
- Includes 1/8" NPT Sender
- Includes 1/4" NPT adapter/fitting
Ships with the following AutoMeter products:
Sending Unit(s): 2242
Adapters/Fittings: 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Bulb & Socket: 3220
Light Covers: Red 3214 & Green 3215
Mounting Hardware: 2230
Charts2-1/16" Electric Oil Pressure Gauge Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.