American Racing VN70128550300 Nova Series Wheel, 20 x 8.5
20 Inch Wheel Diameter, Cast Aluminum, 8.5" Width, 5x5 in. Wheel Bolt Pattern (in.), Black
- Made from cast aluminum with a beautiful gloss finish
- Perfect addition to any all-American hot rod or muscle car
- They have a 20" diameter and is 8.5" wide
- Features a 5x5 in. bolt pattern and has a 4.75" offset
- Comes with a 1-year warranty on wheel finish
Four-barrel carburetor, four-speed manual, dual exhausts...and a set of American Racing Wheels have always been the essential ingredients for speed. Few brands have the heritage and pedigree of American Racing's 5-spoke designs, making them the perfect addition to any all-American hot rod or muscle car. American Racing Wheels has created new designs that build upon that legacy, with your modern muscle, pony car or truck in mind. With classic American styling weaved into dozens of styles and hundreds of fitments, you'll no doubt find a set that makes a statement.
- Features a Gloss Finish
- Wheel diameter of 20 inches with a width of 8.5 inches
- Made from Cast Aluminum
- 1-year warranty on wheel finish
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 6 business days for American Racing to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
American Racing VN70121050218 Nova Series Wheel, 20 x 10
American Racing VN70122950215 Nova Series Wheel, 22 x 9
American Racing VN70122150318 Nova Series Wheel, 22 x 11
American Racing VN70122150218 Nova Series Wheel, 22 x 11
American Racing VN70128550200 Nova Series Wheel, 20 x 8.5
American Racing VN70121050318 Nova Series Wheel, 20 x 10
American Racing VN70122950315 Nova Series Wheel, 22 x 9
American Racing VN50728050200 Rodder Series Wheel, 20 x 8
American Racing VN50728050400 Rodder Series Wheel, 20 x 8
American Racing VN50822950215 Super Nova Series Wheel, 22 x 9
Q & A
Learn how to measure offset, torque specs, design, and other wheel basics. Our racing wheel guide covers all you need for a new set of oval track wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
Learn how to measure wheel bolt circles with our wheel bolt pattern guide. Use this chart to make sure the rims you order match your wheel bolt pattern and fit your vehicle.
Reference this old tire size conversion chart to equip your old car or truck with modern radial tires. Our tire fitment guide covers a variety of tire types and sizes.
Roadster Expert Tim covers the various types of vintage wire wheels (1928-1935) found on early Fords and how to distinguish the differences between them.