American Racing VN30958565 TTO Series Wheel, 15 x 8.5
15 Inch Wheel Diameter, Cast Aluminum, 8.5" Width, 5x4.5 in. Wheel Bolt Pattern (in.), Matte
- Are the perfect addition to any all-American hot rod or muscle car
- Features a cast aluminum construction with a silver/matte finish
- Has a wheel diameter of 15 inches with a width of 8.5 inches
- Offset measures -24 mm and has a 3.81" backspace
- They come pre-drilled with the 5x4.5 in. bolt pattern
Four-barrel carburetor, four-speed manual, dual exhausts...and a set of American Racing Wheels have always been the essential ingredients for speed. Few brands have the heritage and pedigree of American Racing's 5-spoke designs, making them the perfect addition to any all-American hot rod or muscle car. American Racing Wheels has created new designs that build upon that legacy, with your modern muscle, pony car or truck in mind. With classic American styling weaved into dozens of styles and hundreds of fitments, you'll no doubt find a set that makes a statement.
- Features a Matte Finish
- Wheel diameter of 15 inches with a width of 8.5 inches
- Made from Cast Aluminum
- 1-year warranty on wheel finish
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 6 business days for American Racing to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
American Racing VN10958565 TTO Series Wheel, 15 x 8.5
American Racing VN1097865 TTO Series Wheel, 17 x 8
American Racing VN3097765 TTO Series Wheel, 17 x 7
American Racing VN3097865 TTO Series Wheel, 17 x 8
American Racing VN1095565 TTO Series Wheel, 15 x 5
American Racing VN1095765 TTO Series Wheel, 15 x 7
American Racing VN1097765 TTO Series Wheel, 17 x 7
American Racing VN3095565 TTO Series Wheel, 15 x 5
American Racing VN3095765 TTO Series Wheel, 15 x 7
American Racing AR1725165 Baja Series Wheel, 15 x 10
Q & A
Learn how to measure offset, torque specs, design, and other wheel basics. Our racing wheel guide covers all you need for a new set of oval track wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.
Read about the wheel and tire combination that was chosen for a 1931 Model A Coupe. Learn tips for choosing wheels and tires and how to complete the installation.
Roadster Expert Tim covers the various types of vintage wire wheels (1928-1935) found on early Fords and how to distinguish the differences between them.
Reference this old tire size conversion chart to equip your old car or truck with modern radial tires. Our tire fitment guide covers a variety of tire types and sizes.
Speedway Motors employee Jess M. talks about the Rocket Racing Deep Angle Spinner Knock-Offs she installed on her 1933 Ford 5-Window Coupe.