Aluminum Fan Spacers with Bolts
Universal Fit, 2.50" Overall Diameter, Aluminum, Natural, Hardware Included
- This extruded aluminum fan spacer allows you to properly position your fan for maximum air flow
- Fits fans and water pumps with 5/8" pilot size
- Slotted bolt pattern accommodates center to center spacing of 1-3/4" to 2-5/32" and fits nearly all V8 engines
- Comes complete with hardware to simplify installation
- Available in 1/2" to 2-1/2" length in 1/4" increments
Aluminum fan spacers are required for maximum air transfer. Spacers available from 1/2" to 2-1/2" thick in 1/4" increments. Complete with bolts. Fits 5/8" shaft.
Suggested fan to radiator core distance is minimum 1" to maximum 2" for best cooling potential
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
What electric cooling fan is right for you? This Tech Talk will take you through some key questions to consider when choosing a cooling fan for your radiator.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Learn how to choose the best radiator for your vehicle. Our guide covers key factors to consider when selecting an aftermarket radiator for your street rod.
Follow this guide on how to mount a single electric puller fan in a '66 - '67 Chevelle. Learn tips on taking measurements and installing a rubber spacer to prevent the fan from rubbing.
Learn how to wire dual electric radiator fans. Use our dual fan wiring diagram and guide to make sure you properly wire your fans to your thermostat.
What is the purpose of a fan shroud? Do you even need a fan shroud? Learn why you need a fan shroud to keep your engine cool and at peak performance!
See how this natural fitting Speedway Motors stainless steel coolant expansion overflow tank is installed in a 1967 Chevelle. Learn tips on how to prep the canister for paint work and recommended paint brands to use for this project.