Alpinestars Stratos Racing Suit SFI5
Oval Track Cars, One-Piece Suit Style, 3.2A/5 Suit SFI Rating, Aramidic, Adult Age Group
- Suit is certified to FIA homologation standards
- The Advanced two-layer Aramidic construction suit for improved heat resistance performance
- Includes an internal pocket, a fleece lining, cuffs on the arms and legs and flat seams on the shoulders
- Features a shiny Nomex outer material finish to give the suit a vibrancy which aids the visibility of sponsor logos
- Has knitted stretch panels on the arms and back, pre-curved arms and legs, and extended shoulders to offer a greater range of movement
A comfortable, relaxed-fitting performance racing suit which incorporates excellent safety features and technically innovative materials, the Stratos suit is certified to FIA homologation standards. Lightweight and anatomically optimized, the Stratos features a shiny Nomex outer material finish to give the suit a vibrancy which aids the visibility of sponsor logos. Driver comfort is also paramount, and to this end the Stratos has knitted stretch panels on the arms and back, pre-curved arms and legs, and extended shoulders to offer a greater range of movement. Other details include an internal pocket, a fleece lining, cuffs on the arms and legs and flat seams on the shoulders.
- Advanced three-layer Aramidic construction suit for improved heat resistance performance.
- Alpinestars fully floating arm construction with stretchable knit fabric ensures minimal material resistance while driving.
- Alpinestars shoulder epaulette construction facilitates the effective extraction of a driver in event of a crash.
- Bootcut leg construction for comfort while driving
- Weight 410g/sqm.
- Aramidic knitted stretchable panels on the back waist provide maximum comfort and ease of movement.
- Ergonomic collar with soft knitted lining for extended coverage and maximum comfort.
- Adjustable belted waist for a precise fit.
- Anatomical arm, leg, and torso paneling is patterned to create the optimum fit while driving.
- Ribbed, stretchable wrist cuffs.
- Wide thigh pockets offer convenient storage.
- Relaxed fit.
- Colors Available:
- Waist Sizes Available: 44-64
- Certified to SFI 3.2A/5 standard.
- 100% Aramidic outer shell fabric has exceptional heat and flame-resistant properties
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Alpinestars Stella GP Pro Suit
ZAMP ZR-30 SFI5 UNIFORM
Speedway Single Layer One Piece Economy Racing Suit Combos
Speedway Single Layer One Piece Racing Suit Combos
Speedway One Piece Fire Retardant Cotton Racing Suit, Single Layer
Speedway Economy One-Piece Racing Suit, One-Layer, SFI-1 Rated
Speedway 2 Layer Racing Suit, One-Piece, SFI-5 Rated
Bell Pro Drive II Racing Suit, One-Piece, Single Layer
Finishline Qualifier Single-Layer One-Piece Racing Suit Combos
Finishline Qualifier Racing Suit One Piece Single Layer SFI-1 Fire Retardant
Q & A
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
This guide explains what a Snell certification is and the difference between a Snell SA2015 and SA2020 helmet.
Jason Martin is in the pits at 305 Racesaver Nationals talking to racers about topics they would like more information on. Watch this video to learn how to install a fire suppression system to help keep you safe!
It's important to use the right method when you're cleaning fire resistant material. We can show you the recommended procedure to ensure the durability and integrity of your suit through its entire lifecycle.
After reaching out to a few parents of youth drivers, McKenna has compiled 3 major crucial safety tips that are often times neglected in youth racing. Find out what parents wish they would've known about safety gear before their child started racing.
Fire suits are constructed from a variety of fire resistant materials. We can teach you the difference between the most common suits like Nomex and fire resistant cotton such as Proban.
Much like your fire suit and racing shoes, there are a lot of factors to consider in choosing the right racing gloves for you and your racing program and this buyer's guide should help you with that decision.