Alpinestars 2019 TECH 1-T SHOES
Oval Track Cars, High-Top Shoe Design Type, SFI 3.3/5 & FIA 8856/2000 Safety Rating
The redesigned Tech-1 T offer drivers optimum levels of comfort, fit and feel. Featuring a bovine leather and suede construction with a suede collar, the shoe boasts a cut away section at the heel to allow movement while operating the pedals with no pressure points while driving. Every aspect of the shoe has been carefully considered to keep weight as low as possible; the Velcro strap is a single later for added lightness, while also ensuring there is no pressure point on the instep, and the classic lace closure system features hidden loops on the lateral and medial to guarantee a snug but unrestrictive fit.
The all-new rubber sole, which mimics an asymmetric tire tread, is water repelling and oil resistant to offer high levels of grip and thicker for enhanced levels of comfort in and out of the car, while the mid sole offers reassuring levels of cushioning. Other neat touches include an outer toe protector for comfort and durability, and a Nomex lining to protect the entire foot against heat.
- Colors Available:
- Sizes Available: 5-13
- Complies with FIA (FIA: 8856-2000) and SFI (SFI:3.3) homologation standards.
- Main upper constructed from durable, full grain leather with suede for optimized levels of durability, comfort and abrasion resistance.
- Strategically positioned perforation zones for enhanced cooling performance and maximized airflow.
- Dedicated lateral toe protection.
- Dual closure system incorporates adjustable hook and loop strap plus traditional lacing and a hidden loop system for a personalized fit and secure closure.
- Para-aramidic fiber tubular lining construction for excellent heat-resistance, weight saving and reduced seams.
- Collar padding constructed from Nitrile rubber, which is specifically blended to give a high resistance to oil while providing a good feel and flexibility, for comfort and weight-saving.
- Tongue features perforated soft tongue padding for comfort and improved fit.
- Collar is cut lower at the rear to allow for greater Achilles’ heel comfort and improved range of movement.
- FIA/Alpinestars label on the tongue made from fireproof PU film transfer.
- Features a multi-compound construction and ergonomic polypropylene heel counter plus integrated insole, which provides support, protection and stability.
- Fireproof PU midsole for comfort.
- New lightweight rubber compound sole with new textured grip and improved pedal feel in race conditions. The outsole also features a toe protector for enhanced durability and abrasion resistance.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Alpinestar 2015 SP Midtop Leather Racing Shoes
ALPINESTARS SP SHOES
Impact SFI5 Axis Shoe
Simpson Adrenaline Racing Shoes
Sparco 001272010N Race 2 Racing Shoes
Simpson Stealth Racing Shoes
Finishline Leather High Top Racing Suit Driver Shoes SFI 3.5/5
Crow Junior Driving Shoes, Mid Top
G-Force 238 Pittsburg Dirt Racing Shoes
Bell Viper III Mid-Top SFI 3.3/5 Racing Shoes
Q & A
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
Jason Martin is in the pits at 305 Racesaver Nationals talking to racers about topics they would like more information on. Watch this video to learn how to install a fire suppression system to help keep you safe!
After reaching out to a few parents of youth drivers, McKenna has compiled 3 major crucial safety tips that are often times neglected in youth racing. Find out what parents wish they would've known about safety gear before their child started racing.
It's important to use the right method when you're cleaning fire resistant material. We can show you the recommended procedure to ensure the durability and integrity of your suit through its entire lifecycle.
Fire suits are constructed from a variety of fire resistant materials. We can teach you the difference between the most common suits like Nomex and fire resistant cotton such as Proban.
What does McKenna wear at the track? Fire suits and helmets are a given, but under garments are not as well known. Find out why she chooses to wear 'underwear' and the importance of them.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.