Aero RF 51 Series Wheel, 15x10, Wide 5
Pavement Late Model, 15 Inch Wheel Diameter, Steel, 10" Width, Wide 5 Bolt Pattern
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Aero Race Wheels 51 Series steel wheels are designed for asphalt oval track use only. The spun-formed 51 Series wheels have a deeper drop center for easier tire mounting and dismounting, along with the greatest brake caliper clearance and brake cooling capabilities available. They feature a 7-hole D-window center disc made of HSLA material for strength and durability.
- Recommended for asphalt use only
- Redesigned for extra strength
- Strongest 15x10 wheel on the market
- High bank and high load applications
- Race proven across the country for 3 years
- Proven by SFI's 35.2 bead bending test
- Designed for NASCAR wheels
- Designed for vehicles up to 3500 lbs.
- Must use 1" O.D. lug nuts with 45 degree taper
- All 51 Series DO NOT have safety bead humps
- Available in multiple colors and backspacing
Learn more about determining the proper wheel offset, torque sequence, and bolt pattern for your application by reading our tech article, Racing Wheel Principles.
CBk= Chrome Black
CBU= Chrome Blue
CGO= Chrome Gold
CGR= Chrome Green
COR= Chrome Orange
More Like This
Aero 51-000520 51 Series 15x10 Wheel, Spun, 5 on WIDE 5 BP, 2 Inch BS
Aero 51-000530 51 Series 15x10 Wheel, Spun, 5 on WIDE 5 BP, 3 Inch BS
Aero 51-000550 51 Series 15x10 Wheel, Spun, 5 on WIDE 5 BP, 5 Inch BS
Aero 51-000555 51 Series 15x10 Wheel, Spun, 5 on WIDE 5 BP, 5-1/2 BS
Aero 51-000560 51 Series 15x10 Wheel, Spun, 5 on WIDE 5 BP, 6 Inch BS
Aero 51-000570 51 Series 15x10 Wheel, Spun, 5 on WIDE 5 BP 7 Inch BS
Aero 51-004510 51 Series 15x10 Wheel, Spun, 5 on 4-1/2 BP, 1 Inch BS
Aero 51-004530 51 Series 15x10 Wheel, Spun, 5 on 4-1/2 BP, 3 Inch BS
Aero 51-004555 51 Series 15x10 Wheel, Spun, 5 on 4-1/2 BP, 5-1/2 BS
Aero 51-004745 51 Series 15x10 Wheel, Spun, 5 on 4-3/4 BP, 4-1/2 BS
Q & A
Purchasing a new set of race wheels? We can show you how to measure the offset to ensure your new wheels fit right, along with torque specs, design, and basics about racing wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.