Aero 53-285030U 53 Series 15x8 Wheel, Beadlock, 5x5 BP, 3 Inch BS
Universal Fit, 15 Inch Wheel Diameter, Steel, 8" Width, 5x5 in. Wheel Bolt Pattern (in.)
Aero Race Wheels 53 Series steel wheels are designed for dirt oval track use only. The roll-formed 53 Series wheels feature a 7-hole D-window center disc made of HSLA material for strength and durability. They also come with inner and outer beadlock rings that are CNC laser cut, using 16 zinc plated flange bolts. All beadlocks include mudcover installation kits with mudcover tabs incorporated into the inner ring to eliminate the need for welding.
- Recommended for dirt track use only
- Designed for vehicles up to 3500 lbs.
- Must use 1" O.D. lug nuts with 45 degree taper
- Standard beadlock ring color is matched to the wheel color
Learn more about determining the proper wheel offset, torque sequence, and bolt pattern for your application by reading our tech article, Racing Wheel Principles.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 65 business days for Aero to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Learn how to measure offset, torque specs, design, and other wheel basics. Our racing wheel guide covers all you need for a new set of oval track wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
Roadster Expert Tim covers the various types of vintage wire wheels (1928-1935) found on early Fords and how to distinguish the differences between them.
Reference this old tire size conversion chart to equip your old car or truck with modern radial tires. Our tire fitment guide covers a variety of tire types and sizes.
Speedway Motors employee Jess M. talks about the Rocket Racing Deep Angle Spinner Knock-Offs she installed on her 1933 Ford 5-Window Coupe.