Aero 52-184720L 52 Series 15x8 Wheel, 5 on 4-3/4 BP, 2 Inch BS IMCA L
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Aero Race Wheels to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Aero Race Wheels 52 Series steel wheels are designed for asphalt or dirt oval track use. The roll-formed 52 Series wheels are Aero's most popular 15x8 on the market. They have more accurate bead seats with lower run-out and knife-edged bead humps. They feature a 7-hole D-window center disc made of HSLA material for strength and durability.
- Can be used for both dirt and asphalt
- Designed for vehicles up to 3500 lbs.
- Must use 1" O.D. lug nuts with 45 degree taper
- All 52 Series have safety bead humps
Note: Designed for use on left hand side only. Available with an IMCA sanctioning sticker.
Learn more about determining the proper wheel offset, torque sequence, and bolt pattern for your application by reading our tech article, Racing Wheel Principles.
For offroad use only.
More Like This
AERO 52 Series IMCA Certified 15 Inch Race Wheel, 5 on 4-3/4 Bolt Pattern
Aero 52-184720W 52 Series 15x8 Wheel, 5 on 4-3/4 BP, 2 Inch BS Wissota
Aero 58-184720 58 Series 15x8 Wheel, SP, 5 on 4-3/4 BP, 2 Inch BS
AERO 52 Series IMCA Certified 15 Inch Race Wheel, 5 on 5 Bolt Pattern
Aero 52-184520 52 Series 15x8 Wheel, 5 on 4-1/2 BP, 2 Inch BS IMCA
Aero 52-184520W 52 Series 15x8 Wheel, 5 on 4-1/2 BP, 2 Inch BS Wissota
Aero 52-185020L 52 Series 15x8 Inch Wheel, 5 on 5 BP, 2 Inch BS IMCA L
Aero 52-084720L 52 Series 15x8 Wheel, 5 on 4-3/4 BP, 2 Inch BS IMCA L
Aero 52-084720W 52 Series 15x8 Wheel, 5 on 4-3/4 BP, 2 Inch BS Wissota
Aero 58-084720 58 Series 15x8 Wheel, SP, 5 on 4-3/4 BP, 2 Inch BS
Q & A
How to effectively remove unwanted moisture from the inside of your tires.
Purchasing a new set of race wheels? We can show you how to measure the offset to ensure your new wheels fit right, along with torque specs, design, and basics about racing wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.