Aero 50-274735 50 Series 15x7 Inch Wheel, 5 on 4-3/4 BP,3-1/2 BS
Hobby Stock, 15 Inch Wheel Diameter, Steel, 7" Width, 5x4.75" Wheel Bolt Pattern (in.), Chrome
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 30 business days for Aero Race Wheels to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Aero Race Wheels 50 Series steel wheels are designed for asphalt or dirt oval track use. The roll-formed 50 Series wheels have low run-out with knife-edged bead humps and maximum bead seats. They feature a 7-hole D-window center disc made of HSLA material.
- Can be used for both dirt and asphalt
- Designed for vehicles up to 4000 lbs.
- Must use 1" O.D. lug nuts with 45 degree taper
- All 50 Series have safety bead humps
Note: 15"x7" 50 Series wheels are stamped DOT approved for off-highway use.
Learn more about determining the proper wheel offset, torque sequence, and bolt pattern for your application by reading our tech article, Racing Wheel Principles.
For offroad use only.
More Like This
Aero 50-274740 50 Series 15x7 Inch Wheel, 5 on 4-3/4 BP,4 Inch BS
Aero 50 Series DOT Certified 15 Inch Race Wheels, 5 on 5 Bolt Pattern
Aero 50 Series DOT Certified 15 Inch Race Wheels, 5 on 4-3/4 Bolt Pattern
Aero 52 Series IMCA Certified 15 Inch Race Wheel, 5 on 5 Bolt Pattern
Aero 52-485020 IMCA Certified 15 Inch Race Wheel, 5 on 5
Basset DOT Approved 15 Inch Racing Wheel, 15x7, 5 on 4-3/4, Non-Beadlock
Bassett 50L54L Inertia Racing Wheel, 15 x 10, 5 on 5, 4 Inch BS, Black
Black Circle Track 15 Inch Wheel, 15x7, 5 on 4-1/2, Non-Beadlock
Black Circle Track 15 Inch Wheel, 15x7, 5 on 4 3/4, Non-Beadlock
Bassett DOT Approved Racing Wheels - 15x7, 5 on 4-3/4 Inch, Chrome Finish
Q & A
Purchasing a new set of race wheels? We can show you how to measure the offset to ensure your new wheels fit right, along with torque specs, design, and basics about racing wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.