AFCO 24185CR 14 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil Over Spring - 185 Rate
Universal Fit, 100 - 199 lbs. Spring Rate Range, 185 lbs. Spring Rate, 14" Free Height, Chrome
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Whether you are building a purpose-built drag strip machine or a beautiful show car, Extreme Chrome coilover springs will provide the strength, durability and show stopping good looks you desire.
- Industry exclusive 360° polished wire
- High quality REAL chrome finish
- Looks great from any angle - not just on the outside edge
- 2-5/8" inside diameter
- Chrome Silicon Wire (not chrome vanadium) is used in every spring
- Higher tensile strength, longer life
- Cold-wound & heat-treated twice during manufacturing to withstand the most abusive conditions
All AFCOILS®s carry a lifetime warranty to remain within 2% of the original nominal free height.
AFCOILS® Spring Rate Guide (Link)
Coil-Over Mounting Guide (Link)
AFCOILS® springs are manufactured using the finest spring material available. They are designed for extended life and consistent performance. They are guaranteed to do the job for which they are designed for as long as they are owned by the original purchaser.
AFCO will replace any AFCOILS® spring that ever exceeds the maximum allowable 2% loss of free height from original nominal specification. One way freight is included.
- Guarantee applies to original retail purchaser only.
- Damaged springs not covered by warranty.
- Spring must be returned to AFCO freight prepaid along with a copy of the original invoice.
- No other warranty, either expressed or implied, applies to AFCOILS® springs.
More Like This
AFCO 24150CR 14 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil Over Spring - 150 Rate
AFCO 24125CR 14 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil Over Spring - 125 Rate
AFCO 22185CR 12 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 185 Rate
AFCO 24175CR 14 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil Over Spring - 175 Rate
AFCO 24275CR 14 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil Over Spring - 275 Rate
AFCO 24250CR 14 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring - 250 Rate
AFCO 24225CR 14 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil Over Spring - 225 Rate
AFCO 24300CR 14 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil Over Spring - 300 Rate
AFCO 24100CR 14 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil Over Spring - 100 Rate
AFCO 24080CR 14 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil Over Spring - 080 Rate
Q & A
Learn how to install a front axle in your 410 sprint car as the guys on our build team keep progress moving. You won't want to miss this!
Check out our 6th episode of the 410 Sprint Car Build series. Last time we assembled the rear axle and now we are installing it!
Follow along as Kyle Vanover share tips on how to keep your shocks clean.
Kyle Vanover explains the results of tires rubbing on shocks. Check out this video and give the Speedway Motors Shock Tech department a call for assistance.
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.
Learn how to lower a hot rod by modifying the axles and some history behind early hop ups. This project features a Ford axle with wishbones for a Model A.