AFCO 24100CR 14 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil Over Spring - 100 Rate
Universal Fit, 100 - 199 lbs. Spring Rate Range, 100 lbs. Spring Rate, 14.00" Free Height
Whether you are building a purpose-built drag strip machine or a beautiful show car, Extreme Chrome coilover springs will provide the strength, durability and show stopping good looks you desire.
- Industry exclusive 360° polished wire
- High quality REAL chrome finish
- Looks great from any angle - not just on the outside edge
- 2-5/8" inside diameter
- Chrome Silicon Wire (not chrome vanadium) is used in every spring
- Higher tensile strength, longer life
- Cold-wound & heat-treated twice during manufacturing to withstand the most abusive conditions
All AFCOILS® carry a lifetime warranty to remain within 2% of the original nominal free height.
AFCOILS® Spring Rate Guide (Link)
Coil-Over Mounting Guide (Link)
AFCOILS® springs are manufactured using the finest spring material available. They are designed for extended life and consistent performance. They are guaranteed to do the job for which they are designed for as long as they are owned by the original purchaser.
AFCO will replace any AFCOILS® spring that ever exceeds the maximum allowable 2% loss of free height from original nominal specification. One way freight is included.
- Guarantee applies to original retail purchaser only.
- Damaged springs not covered by warranty.
- Spring must be returned to AFCO freight prepaid along with a copy of the original invoice.
- No other warranty, either expressed or implied, applies to AFCOILS® springs.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
AFCO 24150CR 14 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil Over Spring - 150 Rate
AFCO 24125CR 14 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil Over Spring - 125 Rate
AFCO 24175CR 14 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil Over Spring - 175 Rate
AFCO 24275CR 14 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil Over Spring - 275 Rate
AFCO 24250CR 14 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring - 250 Rate
AFCO 24225CR 14 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil Over Spring - 225 Rate
AFCO 24300CR 14 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil Over Spring - 300 Rate
AFCO 24080CR 14 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil Over Spring - 080 Rate
AFCO 24110CR 14 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil Over Spring - 110 Rate
AFCO 24185CR 14 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil Over Spring - 185 Rate
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Learn the proper method of blocking a race car in this step-by-step procedure to follow when performing this task. Learn why consistency is important and a few "not-to-do's".
Learn about AFCO shocks and the importance of shock performance while racing. See tips on how to adjust shocks to accommodate track conditions.
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.
Learn about the steps and tools necessary for a smooth chassis assembly for your sprint car.
Learn how Derek Turner's '55 Chevy gets completely overhauled with brand new chassis and suspension components along with a new fuel system and wiring.