5/8 Inch Wheel Stud and Nuts Kit, Fine Thread
Universal Fit, 0.685" Knurl Diameter, 0.375" Knurl Length, 5/8"-18 Thread Pitch, Steel
- Switch your setup to a 5/8"-18 fine threaded stud easily with our complete wheel stud and nut kit
- This kit includes a Speedway Drill Bit for 5/8" Wheel Studs. 20 Oversize 5/8" Short Knurl Wheel Studs, & 20 Fine Threaded Double Taper Lug Nuts
- The included 43/64" wheel stud drill bit with 1/2" shank can be used to drill out hubs and axle flanges for 5/8" wheel studs
- Our oversized wheel studs in this kit have an overall length of 3" and 1-3/4" thread lengths with .375" knurl length and .685" knurl diameter
- Steel lug nuts feature a 45 degree taper on both sides, these should only be used for racing wheel applications as most street wheels have a 60 degree
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
(1) Speedway Drill Bit for 5/8 Inch Wheel Studs
(20) Speedway Oversize Wheel Stud, 5/8 Inch Fine
(20) Speedway Wheel Lug Nut, Steel, 5/8 Inch RH Coarse Thread, Double Taper
Speedway Drill Bit for 5/8 Inch Wheel Studs, .685 Knurl
43/64" wheel stud drill bit with 1/2" shank. Used to drill out hubs and axle flanges for 5/8" wheel studs with .685 knurl diameter.
- Overall Length: 6.25"
- Diameter: .6719"
- Material Type: Steel
Speedway Oversize Wheel Stud, 5/8 Inch Fine
Replace those "puny" stock wheel studs with these "super-strength" oversized wheel studs.
- Knurl Diameter: 0.685"
- Thread Pitch: 5/8"-18
- Knurl Length: 0.375"
Speedway Wheel Lug Nut, Steel, 5/8 Inch RH Coarse Thread, Double Taper
Use these oversized 1 Inch Hex Steel lug nuts in plane of those 'puny' stock size lug nuts. Double-sided 45° seat design for quick and secure fastening.
You will need a 1" hex (6-sided) socket.
5/8" Coarse Thread fits most racing wheels.
- 45° taper
- 5/8" RH Coarse Thread, Double Taper
- Thread Pitch: 5/8"-11
- Thread Type: RH Female
- Lug Nut Seat Style: Cone
- Double Sided: Yes
- Seat Taper: 45 deg
- Material Type: Steel
- Wrench Size: 1"
- Finish: Zinc Plated
What's The Angle
Most racing wheels have a 45° seat for the lug nut to seat in while most street wheels use 60°. By using 45° the lug nut is able to clamp tighter over a larger area, which helps keep your wheels on the car where they belong.
If you mix and match street and race wheels or lug nuts you are just asking for trouble. All our lug nuts are 45° and designed to be used with racing wheels.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Speedway Drill Bit for 5/8" Wheel Studs, .685 Knurl 43/64"Part # 91082007Qty x 1
Oversize Wheel Stud, 5/8 Inch FinePart # 91005957Qty x 20
Double Sided Steel Lug Nut, 5/8 Inch RH Fine Thread, Double TaperPart # 91003916Qty x 20
Q & A
Learn how to measure offset, torque specs, design, and other wheel basics. Our racing wheel guide covers all you need for a new set of oval track wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.
Learn how to rebuild a brake on a 3rd gen Camaro. Follow this guide on how to install and align bearing races without damage.
Advantages of using Speedway Motors weld-on rear disc brake kit for a Ford Nine-Inch rear end. Learn some tips for installation. This kit includes IMCA approved brake calipers.
Reference this old tire size conversion chart to equip your old car or truck with modern radial tires. Our tire fitment guide covers a variety of tire types and sizes.
Learn about finding the correct beadlock rings, lug-nut taper, wheel spacers, mud covers, and valve stems. This components are critical for safety.