1967-74 GM Front Sway Bar Kit, 1-1/8 Inch
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These front sway bar kits are designed as a performance replacement upgrade for your classic GM muscle car. They feature a 1-1/8" diameter solid steel bar and come with all hardware needed for a successful installation. If your Camaro/Firebird or Olds came with an anti-sway bar from the factory, chances are this kit will be a direct replacement. If it did not, a small amount of drilling will be required for installation of the sway bar kit.
- Achieve flatter cornering
- Complements rear sway bar to reduce understeer and gain more neutral handing
- Adds to cornering stability at speed
- Solid steel 1-1/8" diameter bar
- Includes polyurethane bushings for increased responsiveness
- Black powder coated finish
- Corrosion resistant zinc plated hardware included
- 47-1/8" eye to eye
- 73-75 Buick Apollo
- 67-69 Chevrolet Camaro
- 68-74 Chevrolet Chevy II, Concours, Nova
- 73-74 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera (FWD), Cutlass, Omega
- 67-69 Pontiac Firebird, Trans Am
- 71-74 Pontiac Phoenix, Ventura II, 74 GTO
More Like This
1963-66 Ford/Mercury Front Sway Bar Kit, 1-1/8 Inch
GM Front Sway Bar Kit 1-1/8 Inch
1971-1976 GM Front Sway Bar Kit, 1-1/8 Inch
1969-1970 Pontiac Front Sway Bar Kit, 1-1/8 Inch
1963-1982 Chevy Corvette Front Sway Bar Kit, 1-1/8 Inch
1978-1988 GM A/G Body Front Sway Bar Kit, 1 1/8"
1977-1996 Full Size GM Front Sway Bar Kit, 1-1/8 Inch
1965-1970 Full Size Chevy Front Sway Bar Kit, 1-1/8 Inch
1967-74 GM Front Sway Bar, 1 Inch
1967-1979 GM Rear Sway Bar Kit, 7/8 Inch
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.