1967-74 GM Front Sway Bar Kit, 1-1/8 Inch
Apollo, Camaro, Chevy II, Nova, Cutlass, Cutlass Supreme, Omega, Firebird, Ventura, Steel
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These front sway bar kits are designed as a performance replacement upgrade for your classic GM muscle car. They feature a 1-1/8" diameter solid steel bar and come with all hardware needed for a successful installation. If your Camaro/Firebird or Olds came with an anti-sway bar from the factory, chances are this kit will be a direct replacement. If it did not, a small amount of drilling will be required for installation of the sway bar kit.
- Achieve flatter cornering
- Complements rear sway bar to reduce understeer and gain more neutral handing
- Adds to cornering stability at speed
- Solid steel 1-1/8" diameter bar
- Includes polyurethane bushings for increased responsiveness
- Black powder coated finish
- Corrosion resistant zinc plated hardware included
- 47-1/8" eye to eye
- 73-75 Buick Apollo
- 67-69 Chevrolet Camaro
- 68-74 Chevrolet Chevy II, Concours, Nova
- 73-74 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera (FWD), Cutlass, Omega
- 67-69 Pontiac Firebird, Trans Am
- 71-74 Pontiac Phoenix, Ventura II, 74 GTO
More Like This
1967-74 GM Front Sway Bar, 1 Inch
1967-1979 GM Rear Sway Bar Kit, 7/8 Inch
1967-79 GM Rear Sway Bar Kit, 3/4 Inch
1968-1979 GM Rear Sway Bar Kit, 7/8 Inch
Eibach 3848.310 Anti-Roll Sway Bar Kit, 67-69 F-Body/68-74 X-Body
RideTech 11169100 Front MuscleBar Sway Bar, GM F/X Body
QA1 52816 Sway Bar, GM X-Body
Tubular Front Sway Bar Kit, 1-1/4 In, F/X Body Replacement, Heavy Duty
Front Sway Bar Kit, 1.25 Inch, 1968-74 GM F/X Body
GM Front Sway Bar Kit 1-1/8 Inch
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.