1967-1979 GM Rear Sway Bar Kit, 7/8 Inch
73-79 Buick, 67-79 Chevy, 73-79 Oldsmobile, 67-69 Pontiac, 71-79 Pontiac, Is Hardware Included
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These rear sway bar kits are designed as a performance replacement upgrade for your classic GM muscle car. They feature a 7/8" diameter solid steel bar and come with all hardware needed for a successful installation. If your Camaro/Firebird or Olds came with an anti-sway bar from the factory, chances are this kit will be a direct replacement. If it did not, a small amount of drilling will be required for installation of the sway bar kit.
- Achieve flatter cornering
- Complements front sway bar to reduce understeer and gain more neutral handing
- Adds to cornering stability at speed
- Solid steel 7/8" diameter bar
- Includes polyurethane bushings for increased responsiveness
- Black powder coated finish
- Corrosion resistant zinc plated hardware included
- 73-75 Buick Apollo
- 75-79 Buick Skylark
- 68-69 Chevrolet Camaro
- 67 Chevrolet Camaro (without O.E. traction bars)
- 68-79 Chevrolet Chevy II, Concours, Nova
- 73-79 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera (FWD), Cutlass, Omega
- 67-69 Pontiac Firebird, Trans Am (without O.E. Traction Bars)
- 71-79 Pontiac Phoenix, Ventura II, '74 GTO
More Like This
1967-79 GM Rear Sway Bar Kit, 3/4 Inch
GM Front Sway Bar Kit 1-1/8 Inch
Front Sway Bar Kit, 1.25 Inch, 1964-77 GM A-Body
1967-74 GM Front Sway Bar Kit, 1-1/8 Inch
1967-74 GM Front Sway Bar, 1 Inch
1968-1979 GM Rear Sway Bar Kit, 7/8 Inch
Eibach 3848.310 Anti-Roll Sway Bar Kit, 67-69 F-Body/68-74 X-Body
RideTech 11169100 Front MuscleBar Sway Bar, GM F/X Body
1977-96 GM Front Sway Bar Kit, 1-1/4 Inch
QA1 52816 Sway Bar, GM X-Body
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
We add some tuneability to the suspension on Project Chevelle by bolting on QA1 coilovers front and rear.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.