1967-1979 GM Rear Sway Bar Kit, 7/8 Inch
73-79 Buick, 67-79 Chevy, 73-79 Oldsmobile, 67-69 Pontiac, 71-79 Pontiac, Is Hardware Included
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These rear sway bar kits are designed as a performance replacement upgrade for your classic GM muscle car. They feature a 7/8" diameter solid steel bar and come with all hardware needed for a successful installation. If your Camaro/Firebird or Olds came with an anti-sway bar from the factory, chances are this kit will be a direct replacement. If it did not, a small amount of drilling will be required for installation of the sway bar kit.
- Achieve flatter cornering
- Complements front sway bar to reduce understeer and gain more neutral handing
- Adds to cornering stability at speed
- Solid steel 7/8" diameter bar
- Includes polyurethane bushings for increased responsiveness
- Black powder coated finish
- Corrosion resistant zinc plated hardware included
- 73-75 Buick Apollo
- 75-79 Buick Skylark
- 68-69 Chevrolet Camaro
- 67 Chevrolet Camaro (without O.E. traction bars)
- 68-79 Chevrolet Chevy II, Concours, Nova
- 73-79 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera (FWD), Cutlass, Omega
- 67-69 Pontiac Firebird, Trans Am (without O.E. Traction Bars)
- 71-79 Pontiac Phoenix, Ventura II, '74 GTO
More Like This
1967-79 GM Rear Sway Bar Kit, 3/4 Inch
Front Sway Bar Kit, 1.25 Inch, 1964-77 GM A-Body
GM Front Sway Bar Kit 1-1/8 Inch
1967-74 GM Front Sway Bar Kit, 1-1/8 Inch
1967-74 GM Front Sway Bar, 1 Inch
1968-1979 GM Rear Sway Bar Kit, 7/8 Inch
Eibach 3848.310 Anti-Roll Sway Bar Kit, 67-69 F-Body/68-74 X-Body
RideTech 11169100 Front MuscleBar Sway Bar, GM F/X Body
QA1 52816 Sway Bar, GM X-Body
1977-96 GM Front Sway Bar Kit, 1-1/4 Inch
Q & A
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
An outline of different types of AFCO small body shocks and the functionality of how they work.