Heavy Duty Turn Signal Switch
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
For early autos not equipped with right and left turn signals. Chrome plated finish. Switch works with 6 or 12 volt systems. Includes wiring diagram. Clamps to any steering column with included stainless hose clamp. Switch has four-way flashers and does not self cancel.
You will need to purchase a three-prong flasher to use with this switch (part number 910-64046). For LED light applications, you will also need a LED dummy load resistor (part number 910-03030).
910-62860 Instructions (PDF)
You may also be interested in:
Tridon Replacement Turn Signal Flasher Unit, 3-ProngMore Info
Turn Signal SwitchMore Info
Hi-Tech Turn Signal Module StandardMore Info
Hagan Dummy Load Resistors for LED LightsMore Info
These state-of-the-art electronic flashers work with standard bulbs. 12 volt operation (will not work on 6 volt systems). Made in the U.S.A.
- Replacement for turn signal
- Works with standard bulbs
- 12 volt operation only
- Made in the U.S.A.
- The X terminal is the + 12v input
- The P terminal output drives the flasher indicator
- The L terminal drives the load (bulbs)
Note: We recommend the use of our grounded LED flashers for use with LED's (910-64112 3-prong).
For early autos not equipped with right and left turn signals. Chrome plated finish. Switch works with 6 or 12 volt systems. Includes wiring diagram. Clamps to any steering column.
Does not have four-way flashers and does not self cancel.
You will need to purchase a three-prong flasher to use with this switch. Our part number is 910-64046. If using LED flashers, an adapter will be needed (see Notes).
910-62850 Wiring Diagram (pdf)
Engineered for the custom builder, or to retrofit motorcycles not equipped with self-canceling turn signals. Designed for use with individual momentary type turn signal switches mounted on the left and right handle bars. This unit will not work on bikes that have the left and right turn signal switch built into one unit that you must push to cancel.
- Requires two taillight bulbs per side
- Three Turn Signal Timing Modes - self canceling - Hazard Mode - non-self canceling
- Non-Load Dependent Flash Duration - flash time constant whether using incandescent or LED lighting
- Dependable solid-state electronic components
- Weather Proof - potted with soft cell technology to prevent wire chaffing and damage
910-64050 Instructions (PDF)
When installing LED lights, you may need to use a dummy load resistor to increase the amps drawn by the LED on the turn signal flasher to make it work properly.
- Increase the amps drawn by the LED
- Turn signal flasher
- 12 Volt source
- The dummy loads should be installed parallel, with one LED turn/hazard bulb on each side.
- Simply splice the dummy load into the power wire for the LED and a good ground source.
- This must be done for one lamp on each side of the vehicle.