Sign-up for emails
Join now for:
- Promotions & Discounts
- News & Product Info
- Special Event Offers
Eagle Motorsports Steel Left Rear Shock Adjuster$99.99More Info
Stallard Micro/Mini Sprint Fiberglass In-Rail Chassis Hood$169.99More Info
Hilborn 327C8NA Race Saver Mega Power Small Block Chevy 305 Fuel Injector$3,334.00$3,099.99More Info
QTM 500-4003 Sprint Racing Front Replacement Brake Pads$49.99More Info
Aero 31-284210 31 Series 13x8 Wheel, Spun, 4 on 4-1/4 BP, 1 Inch BS$98.99More Info
Speedway Chevy Universal Aluminum RadiatorsFrom: $115.99More Info
Pro-Blend 8000 Pro-Bite$19.99More Info
Ford 9 Inch Posi Traction Third Member Assembly$799.99More Info
Schroeder Torsion Bar Retainers$34.99More Info
Steel Dome Quarter-Turn Super Button Fasteners, Bag of 10$19.99More Info
Speedway Universal 20 Circuit Wiring Harness$164.99More Info
Fuel Safe ED117 17 Gallon Dirt Modified Fuel Cell$772.65$699.99More Info
Speedway SA2010 Racing Helmet$199.99More Info
Small Block Chevy Engine Standard Dress Up Kit$49.99$39.99More Info
GM Performance 425 Horsepower ZZ383 Long Block, Small Block Chevy Engine$6,947.30$6,199.99More Info
Garage Sale - Sparco Jade One Piece Three Layer Racing Suit$269.99$199.99More Info
Speedway 5 Point Harness Seat Belt Combo, Latch and Link, Pull Down$59.99More Info
Speedway 14.4V Cordless Rivet Gun$699.99More Info
Fine tune the height of your left rear shock with these adjuster shafts. They are replacement for new Left Rear shock adjustment on special built Eagle chassis.
- Left rear shock
- Used to adjust shock to desired height
- For Eagle cars only
- Steel construction
These fiberglass racing hoods are specifically designed for use with 2014 Stallard in-rail chassis and come available in black or white gel-coat finish.
- Micro/Mini Sprint racing cowl
- Available in black or white gel-coat finish
- Quality fiberglass construction
- For use with Stallard in-rail chassis cars
The Hilborn Race Saver Sprint Series MEGA Power Injector picks up were the Race Saver R.A.W. Power injector leaves off. The curve throat design enhances airflow for increased mid-range and top end power without sacrificing throttle response or engine acceleration. The throat and runner of the Race Saver Mega Power injector is sized specifically for use on the restrictive Race Saver head to increase airspeed and cylinder fill. Features full CNC porting for those looking for maximum potential.
Also, features new from Hilborn Fuel Injection are new, no-nonsense cross shaft linkage. This design uses heavy duty rod ends along with a 3/8 cross shaft, providing superior rigidity. The rod ends attach directly to the casting eliminating mount/mounting failures as seen with other brands. Simple, yet rock solid!
Hilborn Fuel Injection’s Race Saver MEGA Power injector provides the power you need to win while keeping you on budget. Along with out of the box performance, these injectors feature the following:
- High quality heat treated aluminum castings
- Precision machined in-house
- CNC port openings standard. Full CNC porting.
- Front mounted metering block
- Clear anodize finish for long lasting durability
- Specifically designed and calibrated for the Race Saver series
Note: Does not come with stacks.
Race Saver base tune-up:
- Size #0 Pump
- #10 Nozzles
- .070 Main Jet
- 65psi Hi-Speed with a .070 Jet
- 30psi Secondary
- .002" Butterfly clearance at idle
- 16% leak down with Secondary capped off
These Sprint racing brake pads are designed for use with dirt rear outboard and inboard brake kits. They are a replacement front pad for QTM brake kits.
- Aggressive racing pad with a good low and high temperature coefficient of friction
- Long life
- Replacement for Sprint QTM kits
- Sold as 1 set (2 pads)
Learn how to properly Bed-In your brake pads by reading our tech article. Bedding-In Brake Pad Procedure.
Aero Race Wheels 31 Series steel wheels are designed for asphalt oval track use only. The CNC spun-formed 31 Series wheels have extremely low run-outs. They feature a 7-hole D-window center disc made of HSLA material with a new torque ring design.
- Recommended use for asphalt only
- Designed for vehicles up to 2500 lbs.
- Must use 1" O.D. lug nuts with 45 degree taper
- 31 Series DO NOT have safety bead humps
Learn more about determining the proper wheel offset, torque sequence, and bolt pattern for your application by reading our tech article, Racing Wheel Principles.
Speedway’s line of universal Chevy radiators makes it easy for budget-minded racers to get a professional-quality aluminum racing radiator. These high performance radiators feature furnace-brazed construction, two rows of large 1" aluminum tubes, billet filler necks and a maximum number of fins per inch for great heat transfer. They are not available with transmission coolers and they do not come with mounting brackets.
These Chevy-style radiators have driver’s side upper inlets, passenger side lower outlets, and can be ordered in a variety of custom widths.
- All-aluminum, furnace-brazed construction
- No cheap epoxy glue or crimped in gaskets
- Maximum amount of fins per inch allows greater heat transfer
- Billet filler necks
- Available in 22", 24", 28", or 31" widths (measurements include tanks)
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article, Radiator Cooling Performance.
Pro-Bite tire treatment is chemically designed to improve tire grip on both dirt and pavement tracks.
- Great for slick tracks that require more grip
- For use on dirt or pavement
- 30 oz. can
CANNOT SHIP BY AIR!
Speedway Motors now offers you a 9" Ford street 3rd member for your street rod. We reclaim genuine Ford 9" housings, clean, inspect and install all new components. All bearings, seals, 1310 series yoke and ring & pinion are new!
These Ford 9" 3rd member assemblies feature new Pro Gears ring & pinion, choice of 3.50, 3.70, 3.89, 4.11 or 4.56, Currie 9-Plus limited slip differential, 28 or 31 spline. Shipped in handy plastic carrying case. Assembled by professionals.
910-48345 Instructions (PDF)
These 1/4 turn steel panel fasteners feature no-slip installation and removal with their 3/16" hex hole. A 3/16" allen wrench or full-bore super button key is required for installation or removal. Hex hole will not fill with dirt as it goes all the way through.
- 1/4 turn
- .500 reach
- No more slipping and gouging paint or graphics
- 3/16" hex hole allows for positive, no-slip installation and removal
- Can be used with a standard 3/16" Allen wrench or with the Full-Bore Super Button key
- Hex hole goes all the way through, it's impossible to get plugged with dirt, and is lighter than other fasteners
- Sold in packs of 10 buttons
Whether you're building an option loaded car or just want to have extra circuits available for future updates, this harness is perfect and makes any job painless. Compact 5-1/2"L x 4-1/2"W x 3-1/4"H fuse block holds 18 standard push-in fuses and can be mounted almost anywhere.
Each high temperature wire is color coded and labeled every six inches. Also includes GM type steering column connectors. To keep costs down and the quality high, this harness does not include any switches, light sockets or plugs that you would normally already have.
- Harness has 20 circuits, of which 18 are fused
- Taillight leads measure 17' long
- Includes plug for GM column, headlight switch, dimmer switch, and signal flashers
Fuel Safe is excited to announce the availability of a new racing cell designed specifically for the Dirt Modified Racer. The 17 Gallon ED117DM shares many of the same features of the highly successful 28 Gallon Dirt Late Model Cell, such as the FIA-FT3 certified high strength Enduro® molded bladder. A lightweight aluminum fill plate with a billet flush fill cap provides superior roll over protection and creates a low profile design that allows racers to adjust the location of the cell in the chassis for peak performance. The side mounted fuel outlet provides for improved plumbing layout and efficient fuel delivery. The forward bias sump design ensures the fuel load is carried low and forward in the chassis and that fuel is always available under acceleration.
- 17 gallon high strength molded bladder – FIA / SFI compliant
- 20 gauge powder coated steel container
- SF6X10 fill plate:
- -8 AN vent / return
- Threaded 2.5” fill cap
- -10 AN fuel outlet, side mounted for easy access
- Lightweight, rigid fuel pickup
- Compatible with all types of race gas including alcohol fuels
These deluxe SA10 helmets feature a soft knit fire proof lining and a lightweight fiberglass shell to help fit comfortably. They also allow you maximum visibility with large eye ports and maximum ventilation with front, top, and rear vents. Speedway SA10 helmets come predrilled for head and neck restraint systems. Choose your color and size.
- Soft knit fire proof lining
- Large eye port with optically correct 3mm shield
- Front, top, and rear vents for maximum ventilation
- Lightweight fiberglass shell
- Predrilled for head and neck restrain
- Available in White(WHT) or Flat Black(FBLK)
- Choose from sizes S-XXL
Add some shine to your small block Chevy engine with these chrome standard dress up kits.Each kit includes:
- Valve Covers - pair, smooth, no-name, stamped steel, chrome finish, 3-3/4" tall, 5" wide, 19-5/8" long, 1.25" push-in breather holes, internal baffles
- Air Cleaner Assembly - chrome plated, 4 barrel (5-1/8" neck), 14" diameter, 3-1/4" overall height, 2" tall paper filter element, mounting hardware and PVC smog fitting included
- There is no "drop" to the base of this air cleaner, meaning the bottom of the cleaner is at the same height as the top of the carb
- Valve Cover Hold Down Clamps - set of eight, chrome plated or black finish, 5" long
- Valve Cover Wing Nuts - set of eight, chrome plated, extra-long 1/4" coarse threads
The all new ZZ383 offers Big Block performance with a Small Block price tag.
GMPP starts with the legendary Fast Burn cylinder heads and the 383cid bottom end, to offer an incredible 460 ft. lbs. of torque @ 4500 rpm with a smooth, linear delivery. The combination of a 3.800 steel crank and a stout .509/.528 lift hydraulic roller camshaft produces 450hp @ 5400 rpm, making the ZZ383 the benchmark by which all other 383cid small blocks will be measured.
GM's testing was completed using a GM single-plane intake manifold, a 750cfm Demon mechanical secondary carb, and 1-3/4 primary x 33 length headers with a 4 collector. A dual-plane intake manifold can be used, but will affect overall peak performance numbers by 15-20 HP.
- Power: 450 HP @ 5400 RPM, 449 ft. lbs. of torque @ 4500 RPM
- Displacement: 383 CID
- Bore x Stroke: 4.00” x 3.80”
- Compression Ratio: 9.6:1
- Recommended Fuel: 92 Octane
- Block: Cast Iron, 1 piece rear seal, 4-bolt main caps
- Crankshaft: 4340 Forged Steel
- Connecting Rods: HD Powdered Metal Steel
- Pistons: Hypereutectic Aluminum
- Camshaft: Steel Hydraulic Roller Tappet
- Cam Lift: .509” Intake / .528” exhaust
- Cam Duration @ .050”: 222 deg. Intake / 230 deg. Exhaust
- Lobe Separation: 112 Degree
- Cylinder Heads: GM Fast Burn Aluminum Dual Bolt Pattern, 3/8” screw-in rocker studs
- Combustion Chamber: 62cc
- Valves: .200” Intake/ 1.55” Exhaust
- Rocker Arms: Aluminum Roller, 1.5:1 Ratio
- Valve Springs: 12625033
- Balance: External
- Maximum GM Recommended RPM: 6000
- Ignition Timing: Base 10 degrees BTDC, 32 degrees total
- Fully GM assembled long block
- Black Aluminum Valve covers
- GM Eliminator Single Plane Vortec Intake Manifold
- Oil pump, pick-up and oil pan
- 12-3/4” Auto Trans Flexplate
- 8” Harmonic Balancer
- Front timing cover
- Cast Iron Long Water Pump
- Oil Filter and Adapter
- Passenger Side RH Oil Dipstick and Tube
General Motors limited 2 year / 50,000 mile parts & labor warranty.
Sharing the same 3-layer construction as the Jade Top, the Jade is the perfect entry-level, single-color fire suit. The soft and durable FPF fabric surpasses SFI 3.2A/5 standards. The Jade one piece driving suit features tone-on-tone stitching and boot cuffs.
- Perfect entry-level, single-color racing suit
- Features tone-on-tone stitching
- 3-layer FPF fabric construction for greater durability and comfort
- "Boot cuff" pant legs
- Available in black, blue or red
- Sizes S-XXL
- SFI 3.2A/5
Sparco Sizing Chart (Link)
Learn more about SFI and TPP Ratings by reading our tech article. What are SFI and TPP Ratings?
Speedway's 5 point harness system features quality nylon webbing that is double stitched for extra strength. This seat belt combo is SFI 16.1 certified and is shown on the tags to verify. It is dated and meets or surpasses USAC, NASCAR, SCCA, and other racing specifications. The Speedway racing belt features a 3 inch width pull down shoulder harness that is 55 inches in length. The deluxe latch and link lap belt is also 3 inches in width with a single sub belt. The Speedway Seat Belt Combo can be mounted as bolt-in or wrap around. Upgrade your car in both saftey and appearance as it is available in black, blue, red and purple.
- Quality nylon
- Double stitched for extra strength
- SFI 16.1 certified
- 3" individual shoulder harness
- Features deluxe 3" lap belt with single sub belt and shoulder harness
- All belts can be mounted as bolt-in or wrap around
- All belts are dated and meet or surpass USAC, NASCAR, SCCA and other racing specifications
- Black, blue, red or purple
These new cordless riveters are great for fastening large areas of sheet metal, quick and painless. These rivet guns feature a rechargeable lithium battery and come with their own case and charger.
- Replaceable carbon brushes
- Soft grip handle reduces vibration and fatigue
- High capacity 3.0Ah Li-ion battery pack
- Storage for additional nosepieces
- Mandrel collection box
- Boat building
- Race cars
- Display shelves
- Heating, Air Conditioning
- Lighting fixtures
- Restaurant equipment
- Trailers, Cargo containers
- Vending machines
- Capacity: 3/32" - 3/16", 2.4mm - 4.8mm (all materials)
- Stroke length: .79", 20mm
- Traction power: 1,870 lbs
- Weight: 4.6 lbs (with Li-ion battery pack)
- Battery pack: 14.4V / Li-ion, 3.0 A.h
- Charge time: Approx. 60 min.
- When attaching the battery pack, a "beep" sound will occur for 2 seconds that indicates the electric current is connected.
- When the battery runs low, four short "beep" sounds will occur. It is obvious that the battery will need to be changed.