Making Dreams Come True for 62 Years
"The smart guy will outsmart himself. The lucky guy will run out of luck. The money guy will never have the desire. But hard work will take you anywhere you want to go!"
- "Speedy" Bill Smith
Industry Leading Performance
Speedway Motors' continued growth and success are the result of the business principles it was founded upon: giving car enthusiasts quality components at affordable prices with quick delivery and courteous service.
Racing Optics 10218C XStack Laminated Tearoffs, ARAI/GP6$26.99More InfoNew
TCI Automotive 302820 EZ-TCU GM Overdrive Transmission Control Kit$614.99$649.99More InfoNew
Hot Products 1616-60P Hot Head Pro 3600 Engine Heater$1,249.99More InfoNew
Schroeder Enterprises 2560 TQ/Mini Steering Quick Release$99.99$164.99More InfoNew
Speedway Vega Style Steering Box Combo, All New Assembly$249.99More Info
Heidts SB-060 Mustang II Stabilizer Sway Bar Kit for 62-67 Nova/Chevy II$238.99More InfoNew
March Pulley 30600 Ford Flathead Serpentine Conversion Drive System$2,268.99More InfoNew
Rocket Racing Wheels Solid Wheel, 16 x 5, 5 on 4.75, 2.375 Inch BackspaceFrom: $219.99More InfoNew
LED Lighted License Plate Bolts$24.99More InfoNew
37 Degree Flaring Tool for Stainless Steel Line$139.99More Info
9 Inch Ford Cut-to-Fit Axle with Bearing$149.99More InfoNew
Hilborn AS10 5-1/2 Inch Injection Nozzles, Set of 8$389.99$412.00More InfoNew
Speedway Economy 12 Circuit Wiring Harness$144.99More Info
Sweet Mfg Steering U-Joint, 3/4 Inch DD to 3/4 Inch DD, Universal$74.99More Info
Titan Tools 19450 Portable Sand Blaster$54.99More InfoNew
1950 Pontiac Red Tail Light Assembly$24.99More Info
Rocket Racing Wheels Fire Wheel, 16 x 5, 5 on 5, 2.375 Inch BackspaceFrom: $219.99More InfoNew
Bassett 55SC3C 15X15 D-Hole 5 on 4.75 3 Inch Backspace Chrome Wheel$169.99More InfoNew
Speedway Chevy Universal Aluminum RadiatorsFrom: $115.99More Info
The XStack 10 is a stack of 10 laminated tearoffs that are 2 mil thick each. The laminated technology creates a distortion-free optical lens.
- Eack package contains 3 stacks of 10 tearoffs for a total of 30 tearoffs
- Clear Fits: Arai GP6, SK-6
- 10-Layer "Distortion Free" Laminated Tearoff System
For computer controlled transmissions, nothing beats the new TCI Automotive EZ-TCU. No software, laptop or tuning experience is required. Just install this transmission control unit according to the enclosed instructions, and then start the system by answering the simple Setup Wizard questions on the included hand-held unit.
The EZ-TCU™ is also optionally fully programmable based on load, speed and rpm with a completely intuitive programming interface. There is no real expertise needed if you want to custom program your calibration. The EZ-TCU™ is capable of real-time switchable calibrations, which allows for multiple setups. Run one calibration on the way to the track, and then with the push of a button, have a more aggressive setup ready for the race. The multiple shift modes include full manual mode for using bump or paddle shifters as well.
- No software, laptop or experience needed
- Maximum electronic control over shift points, shift firmness & shift speed
- Completely intuitive programming interface or optional fully programmable based on load, speed & rpm
- Compatible w/ GM transmissions, including 4L60E, 4L65E, 4L80E, 4L85E & TCI® 6x Six-Speed
- Includes transmission control unit, hand-held and wiring harness
- Included hand-held can operate as electronic dash
- Multiple shift modes include full manual mode
Hot Head PRO Engine Heaters new racy appearance for 2014 continues to be the lightest, most compact and powerful engine heater available for large V8s and smaller. Built specifically for multi cylinder engines with displacements at or below 1200cc. Use as a pre-heater or for post race cool down to eliminate latent heat build-up. The molded plastic design is compact, lightweight, and durable.
- Updated NASCAR style JiffyTite quick connect fittings
- Flexible, generator friendly circuitry can handle 220V or dual 110V outlets and only requires a 3500 watt generator
- Two heating cycles, one for initial warm up that uses full power, the second to maintain your temperature limiting generator demand to only 1650 watts
- Comes with correct twist lock plug to put on your 220V cord
- Measuring only 18" x 12" x 10" (45 x 30 x 25cm) and weighs less than 20lbs (8.5kg.)
This 3 bolt steering wheel style quick release for Schroeder steering gears is used in mini sprints and TQ cars. It is made of steel and sold individually.
- Harwdare Included
- Sold Individually
Speedway Motors makes it easy to bolt together a cross steering system with our Vega Steering Box Combo kit. Kit includes a Speedway Vega box, steel pitman arm, and a Ford Model T - 1934 frame mount. This steering box accepts a 5/8" 36-spline U-joint or coupler.
- Speedway Vega Steering Box
- 20:1 steering ratio
- 5 turns lock-to-lock
- Steel Vega Pitman Steering Arm
- Plain finish
- Non-offset design
- Double-tapered "Ford" tie rod end hole (lets you attach the drag link on the top or on the bottom)
- Vega Steering Box Mount
- Fits Model T thru 1934 Ford frames
- Weld-on design
These front sway bar kits from Heidts are the best quality suspension components on the market. They come complete with everything you need for a painless installation.
- For 1962-67 Nova/Chevy II with Mustang II I.F.S.
- Includes urethane mount and end-link bushings
- Hardware included
If your Ford Flathead powered Hot Rod still has the old V-Belts, this March Performance serpentine conversion is the best way to get modern serpentine belt reliability and "No Slip" operation in one highly styled package. Now you can have the comfort of air conditioning as well.
- Compact design with inward mounted alternator and A/C units fit nicely in tall narrow hoods
- Fits Ford Flathead motors with 90° motor mounts
- 105 amp alternator supplies all your electrical needs
- Two water pumps with 90 degree motor mounts provide the cooling
- Two idlers guarantee all the belt wrap this kit needs for no belt slip operation
- Unique center mounted remote power steering pump not only provides power for your steering setup but also acts as an easy belt tensioning mechanism
- Made in U.S.A.
- 105 Amp Alternator
- Alternator pulley with fan and nose cover
- Sanden Style 7176 A/C Compressor
- A/C Compressor nose cover
- Alternator/A/C Bracket
- Two Ford Flathead Water pumps
- Water Pump Pulleys
- Water Pump Pulley Nose Covers
- Crank pulley
- Two Idlers for better belt wrap
- All mounting hardware
- Corvette Type 3 Remote Power Steering Unit
- Power Steering Pulley
- Power Steering Pulley Nose Cover
- Bracket with mounting hardware
These Solid Rocket wheels are designed after the 6 pin drive magnesium wheels that the Indy Roadsters of the 50s and 60s dominated the track with. The Solid Rocket features the same classic six pin smooth solid design, durable high-tech construction, and are precision-crafted from A356 aluminum. Originally, six pin wheels were held on by a pressure plate and knockoff. The Solid Rocket re-creates the original pressure plate and knockoff attachment but with the capability of a 5-lug bolt on and utilize conical seat open end lug nuts.
The 16x5 size allows these wheels to fit the majority of all 16" vintage tires. From the short skinny 500-16 up to the tall 825-16 tire sizes! Mix and Match the Solid Rocket with tall, skinny vintage tires to your traditional hot rod or open wheel roadster, and you've got the ultimate Indy look!
- Available in full machined or full As-Cast finish
- Precision-crafted from A356 aluminum
- 5-lug bolt on and utilizes conical seat open end lug nuts
- 16 x 5 Inch Diameter
- 5 x 4.75 Inch Bolt Pattern
- 2.375 Inch Backspacing
These long-lasting white LED lighted license bolts were designed to be used with license plates but with a little imagination, the options are endless. Fully-sealed waterproof design is also shock and vibration-proof.
- Map light
- Dash light
- Courtesy lamp
Sold by the pair. White color bulb only.
- Each has 5/16" x 18 thread count and 3/4" in length
- Head size of the light itself protrudes outward 9/16"
- .398" in diameter
This is the best flaring tool for the money we have found. It has a feed screw with a hardened flaring cone eccentrically mounted in needle bearings which produces a rolling action for even metal flow. This provides uniform wall thickness without galling. It will put a 37 degree flare in 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8”, ½”, 5/8” and 3/4” tubing. We recommend this tool when flaring 3/16” stainless steel brake line.
- Provides smooth, uniform flares with minimum effort
- Feed screw handle requires less motion and effort than standard handle
- Flares steel, stainless steel, hard copper and brass thru wall thickness of .035"
Learn more about flaring lines for our automotive fittings by reading our tech article. The Principles of Automotive Fittings.
These steel axle shafts have a natural finish and are sold individually. They are perfect for small shops and will allow you to build your own custom width rear end easily. Axle length is measured from the flange to the end of the splines. Be sure to select your choice length; short or long, and either 28 or 31 spline.
- 9 Inch Ford
- 28 or 31 spline axle
- Long or Short
- 2-1/2" Offset
- Drilled for both 5 on 4-1/2" and 5 on 4-3/4" wheel bolt patterns using 0.685" knurl dia.
- PA20 set bearing
- AR375 Torino retainer
- Axle length is from the flange to the end of the splines
- Axles sold each, not as a pair
For more information on determining the proper axle length and the Ford 9 Inch, be sure to check out our tech articles; How to Measure and ID Differential Housings and The Rearend Debate: Ford vs. Chevy.
- 33" length with 9-1/4" of spline
- 29.51" length with 10" of spline
When installing new axles in rearends with posi traction differentials, be sure to install the driver's side axle first to keep the splines properly aligned. Failure to do so may move the two splined gears out of alignment, and it may be difficult to install the driver's side axle properly if the passenger side axle is already installed.
If installation of passenger side axle is done first it may require two people when installing the driver's side axle, with both parties rotating reach axle until splines are in line and the driver's side axle fully sides into the housing.
When cutting axles to desired lengths, it is recommended that the following procedures are performed:
- Normal steel cutting machinery (cold saw, band saw, chop saw, etc.)
- Using a sleeve around the axle such as a small piece of PVC tubing - this allows:
- The axle to be spun in place while being cut
- A perimeter cut around the outer diameter assisting in keeping the cut square
- Avoiding the build-up of too much heat by doing a straight cut (like a knife though a stick of butter)
To ensure you get the most out of your new 9 Inch components, it is recommended that you perform a proper break-in process:
- Use a name brand mineral-based gear oil, preferably 85w140 (Extremely high quality synthetic oils may be used once break-in process has been successfully performed)
- Place vehicle on jack stands and let the rearend spin while the vehicle idles - run transmission in both forward and reverse periodically throughout the process
- Continue to run the rearend until the pinion gets hot (place hand on bottom of the differential housing to verify this)
- Proper break-in allows:
- The ability to install new axles and hit the track the same day without worry
- Extended life for rearend components
- Keeps the quality and life of your gear oil
These Hilborn injection nozzles are great for 305 cars. They must be used on 3 piece injections.
- Set of 8
- Length - 5.50 Inches
- Thread Pitch - 1/2"-20
This harness was designed to offer you all the highest quality components in a package designed for cars with minimum accessories. Each wire is color coded and labeled every few inches.
Our prewired 12 circuit kit will fit all your basic needs and makes wiring a painless process. It is designed especially for the street rod without accessories. It also includes horn relay and connector, turn and hazard signals, dimmer switch connector, circuit breaker for headlights, two flashers, one alternator plug, two ignition switch connectors, plus more.
- Mainfuse box base is 1-7/8" x 3-11/16"
- Box height is 3-3/4"
Don't jeopardize your safety with inferior quality steering components. Speedway offers only the finest steering U-joints available. Made by Sweet Manufacturing. This universal joint is 3.875 inches long and 1.375 inches in diameter.
- Full compliment bearings
- Forged Vanadium steel yokes and u-joint
- Highest quality for racing
- Features needle bearing u-joints
- U-Joint=3.875" L x 1.375" D
Note: GM columns measure slightly less than 1" while IDIDIT and Flaming River columns measure a true 1". DO NOT interchange these u-joints.
This sand blaster from Titan Tools has a gravity feed for constant flow of blasting materials. It has a capacity of 50 poounds and an operating pressure of 90 psi.
- Hopper aluminum blast gun 15 material hose
- Air inlet: 1/4" NPT
- Nozzle size: 3/16"
- Minimum air requirement: 3.5 CFM at 50 psi
- Compatible with any abrasive: silica, sand, steel, grit, glass beads, and pecan shells
The 1950 Pontiac clean round shape and domed lens of the tail light have been a staple on hot rods for more than five decades. This beautiful taillight assembly is a faithful reproduction of that classic design and features a glass lens just like the original. This taillight makes a perfect finishing touch on a wide variety of street rods and customs – or you could even use it on a '50 Pontiac!
- Classic shape and design
- Easily adaptable to a variety of vehicles
- Red glass lens
- Chrome bezel
- Rubber mount gasket included
- Single 1157 dual-filament bulb
These Rocket Fire wheels are designed after the 6 pin drive magnesium wheels that the Indy Roadsters of the 50s and 60s dominated the track with. The Rocket Fire features the same classic six pin ribbed design, durable high-tech construction, and are precision-crafted from A356 aluminum. Originally, six pin wheels were held on by a pressure plate and knockoff. The Rocket Fire re-creates the original pressure plate and knockoff attachment but with the capability of a 5-lug bolt on and utilize conical seat open end lug nuts.
The 16x5 size allows these wheels to fit the majority of all 16" vintage tires. From the short skinny 500-16 up to the tall 825-16 tire sizes! Mix and Match the Rocket Fire with tall, skinny vintage tires to your traditional hot rod or open wheel roadster, and you've got the ultimate Indy look!
- Available in painted gray center with machined rib and outer or full As-Cast finish
- Precision-crafted from A356 aluminum
- 5-lug bolt on and utilizes conical seat open end lug nuts
- 16 x 5 Inch Diameter
- 5 x 5 Inch Bolt Pattern
- 2.375 Inch Backspace
The classic Bassett Racing Wheel D-Hole center design is combined with the 15" diameter lightweight spun form rim shells and available in a variety of widths from 7" to 14" wide. Bassett produces the strongest, lightest and truest steel wheel shells on the market using its three in-house CNC metal spinning lathes. Lightweight and low runout (under .030") thanks to spun-form wheel shells produced in-houseReinforced torque ring and forged coining on center increases durability. The 5/8" valve stem hole is located behind the center to avoid clippingLarger D-holes are designed to facilitate handling and lower pit stop times NOTE: For easier tire mounting, these wheels do not have a tire safety bead. For dirt applications, make sure you select a wheel with a safety bead at the time of order.
Note: Learn more about determining the proper wheel offset, torque sequence, and bolt pattern for your application by reading our tech article, Racing Wheel Principles.
Speedway’s line of universal Chevy radiators makes it easy for budget-minded racers to get a professional-quality aluminum racing radiator. These high performance radiators feature furnace-brazed construction, two rows of large 1" aluminum tubes, billet filler necks and a maximum number of fins per inch for great heat transfer. They are not available with transmission coolers and they do not come with mounting brackets.
These Chevy-style radiators have driver’s side upper inlets, passenger side lower outlets, and can be ordered in a variety of custom widths.
- All-aluminum, furnace-brazed construction
- No cheap epoxy glue or crimped in gaskets
- Maximum amount of fins per inch allows greater heat transfer
- Billet filler necks
- Available in 22", 24", 28", or 31" widths (measurements include tanks)
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article, Radiator Cooling Performance.