We've helped millions have this kind of fun
The Racing & Rodding specialists
Making Dreams Come True for 62 Years
"The smart guy will outsmart himself. The lucky guy will run out of luck. The money guy will never have the desire. But hard work will take you anywhere you want to go!"
- "Speedy" Bill Smith
Industry Leading Performance
Speedway Motors' continued growth and success are the result of the business principles it was founded upon: giving car enthusiasts quality components at affordable prices with quick delivery and courteous service.
G-Comp Bare Subframe for 1962-67 Nova/Chevy II$1,999.99More Info
Longacre 72601 DX1 Scale SystemMore Info
From: $109.99More Info
BluePrint 383 Small Block Chevy Crate EngineMore Info
GM Stock Clutch Hydraulic Throwout BearingMore Info
Speedway Vega Style Steering Box Combo, All New AssemblyMore Info
Deluxe Disc Brake Kit 1947-1959 Chevy Half-Ton PickupMore Info
French Grimes Racesaver Sprint 305 Chevy Brodix Cylinder Heads$1,585.99More Info
Speedway Universal 20 Circuit Wiring HarnessMore Info
This bare subframe for G-Comp Nova Suspension Package are designed for use with 1962-67 Nova/Chevy II applications. It is recommeded that our G-Comp control arms, Spindles, steering and support tubes MUST be used for proper installation, geometry correspondence and operation.
- Steel construction
- Track Tested and Proven
- Engineered for performance and longevity
- Professionally TIG welded and reinforced for added safety and durability
- Natural finish
- Sold each
Note: These kits are not compatible with any other replacement IFS systems (MII, Heidt's, etc).
For additional information on these subframes and our entire G-Comp Line check out G-Comp Suspension By Speedway Motors.
These Micro/Mini Sprint front wheel hubs from Stallard Chassis feature a lightweight 3-spoke aluminum design in a durable anodized black finish. They are complete with hardware, bearings, and caps for ease of installation.
- Black anodize finish
- 3 spoke design for less weight
- No brake mount
- Machined aluminum
- Sold each
Manley's NexTek® valve springs are the latest in valve spring technology. The main benefit of the NexTek® springs is that they resist degradation of spring pressure in the later stages of a race. This is critical in oval track racing, where an engines valve train is abused for a long period of time. The spring inside diameter is chamfered for retainer clearance. The state-of-the-art winding process, thermal treatment and finishing practices cannot be duplicated, making these springs unique. The specially processed premium-grade chrome silicon is virtually free of impurities or surface irregularities, making for a high-quality, high-performance valve spring. NexTek® Series valve springs have been tested by leading engine builders and are confirmed to be the best performing valve springs on the market today!
- Manufactured from ''super clean'' HiTensile Chrome Silicon steel
- Shotpeened to MIL Specs for maximum fatigue life
- Proprietary multistep heat treating minimizes load loss
- Tightly controlled open end flatness reduces valve stem side loading
- Tip thickness designed to eliminate overload breakage
- No degradation of spring pressure in the later stages of a race
- Specially processed premium-grade chrome silicon that is virtually free of impurities or surface irregularities
- NexTek® Series valve springs have been tested by leading engine builders and are confirmed to be the best performing valve springs on the market today
These 1969-1972 small block Chevy Nova replacement fan shrouds from OER are built to OE specifications. They are made from high quality, long lasting, high impact black plastic.
- High impact plastic
- OE specifications
- Sold each
The E-Stopp® is the perfect e-brake for custom vehicles and winner of the 2012 NSRA new safety product of the year. It is a one button controller with one push to set and a second push to release. If wired direct to a battery source it can be activated with the key in the off position and the unit does require battery power to set or disengage. It not only frees up room on the chassis and in the cab but doubles as an anti-theft device when the button is hidden. It works with any kind of brake system that can accept an e-brake cable and can mount anywhere on the chassis that you have room. The electric parking brake kit comes with the actuator, the control box w/ switch and wire connectors all at an affordable price.
- One-touch, audible activation
- Replaces hand or foot operated e-brake handle
- 2012 NSRA new product award winner
- (1) 12v Control Box w/ micro computer, detachable button and optional ignition safety device
- (1) Actuator w/ rugged metal casing
- (2) Wire to wire Butt Splicers
- (3) Wire to battery Ring connectors
Note: Suggested e-brake cables may be necessary to purchase with this kit.
- Shows all 4 wheel weights on separated displays for easiest viewing
- High quality Red cables with AN connectors
- Deluxe Silver carrying case protects electronics and stores cables
- Includes 15" x 15" low profile scale pads - 1500 lbs per pad capacity (0.1% accuracy)
- Four individual wheel weight displays
- Large four-line display for all partial percentage and weights easily customized to your preferences
- Instant recall memory for eight complete setups
- CNC machined 15" low profile scale pads with handles and recessed connectors
- Includes scale pad storage box
- New advanced low power consumption electronics run on 2.9 volt batteries (included)
- Control box includes the latest stabilization circuitry - numbers won't jump around!
- Two-year limited warranty
These newly designed for 2015 G-Force 125 SFI-1 racing uniforms are a single layer, one piece suit, featuring relocated SFI identification tags, an attractive semi-gloss finish, accented with straight black shoulder epaulets, and comes standard with the proprietary Lok-Tru Belt Tensioning System to pull the waist tight with no elastic. They are available in red, black, or blue.
- Pyrovatex® Fabric
- TPP rating of 10
- 1-Piece suit
- Single Layer
- SFI 3.2A/1 2005
- In Red, Black, or Blue
- Sizes: Child Large and Adult S-XXXXL
- Sold Individually
Finally a GM 604 crate motor carburetor that wont break the bank! Speedway Motors has teamed up with AED Competition to bring you an affordable GM 604 crate carb that out performs the most expensive carburetors on the market. These Speedway exclusive carbs have spent countless hours on the dyno and track test sessions resulting in a custom hand built, sized, wet flowed and maximum performance tested racing carburetor.
- Designed for maximum performance and features a custom CNC machined Ultra main body
- Competition Pro Series metering blocks
- Ultra high capacity fuel bowls with -8 AN O-ring inlet
- Billet base plate, thinned shafts, stainless blades
- Wet flowed, blueprinted and tested for maximum performance and power
- Specifically designed for use on GM 604 racing crate engines
- For methanol fuel ONLY
Henchcraft Racing Products 2009-Current GSXR R1 velocity stacks feature Big Bell design for maximum air intake as well as optimized length for operating RPM range. R1 velocity stacks feature a strong aluminum construction and a flashy anodized finish for a product that looks great and performs better!
- Aluminum construction
- Anodized finish
- 3.90" overall height
- 1.64" mounted height
- Big bell design for maximum air intake
- Optimized length for RPM range
- For 2009-Up GSXR
- Sold each
Alpinestars 2015 SP Shoes are designed and constructed to offer excellent breathability and performance. The SP shoe provides for extreme comfortability both in and out of the car. The shoe has a rubber sole construction derived from Alpinestars F1 racing development program. This rubber sole delivers both enhanced feel and grip of the pedals.
- Rubber sole for greater feel and grip of pedals
- Provides excellent breathability and performance
- Comfortable in and out of the car
- Certified to FIA 8856/2000 homologation standards
- Traditional eyelet lace closure system for safe, secure and personalized fit
- Nomex® tubular lining construction for excellent heat-resistance, weight-saving and reduced seams
- Collar padding constructed from Nitrile rubber for comfort and weight-saving
- FIA /Alpinestars label on the tongue made from fireproof TPR
- Logos and graphics are embroidered
- SFI rating 3.3/5
- Choose between Black, Blue, or Red
Learn more about SFI and TPP Ratings by reading our tech article. What are SFI and TPP Ratings?
These stock height front coil springs are for GM Muscle Cars equipped with L6 or Small block engines. They fit 1967-72 Chevelle, El Camino, Greenbrier, and 1970-72 Monte Carlo.
- 17.50" free height
- 3.68" inside diameter
- 0.68" wire diameter
- Black in color
- Sold as a pair
- Fits 1967-72 Chevelle, El Camino, Greenbrier, and 1970-72 Monte Carlo
This 383 Chevy "Stroker" motor is a Speedway Exclusive! Machined and assembled at BluePrint Engines, each Small Block Chevy engine is dyno tested (includes individual dyno sheet) and comes with a 30 month/50,000 mile warranty. Each crate engine is built to crank out 420 hp @ 5200 rpm and 450 ft.-lbs. @ 4300 rpm.
Dyno Sheet (PDF) (Note: This sheet represents one example engine. Your individual engine may differ slightly.)
- 420 hp @ 5200 rpm
- 450 ft.-lbs. @ 4300 rpm
- 4-bolt main, 1-piece rear main seal seasoned block
- Passenger side dipstick
- Chrome valve covers and timing cover
- New plain steel oil pan
- New cast steel crankshaft
- Rotating assembly balanced to within 2 grams
- Harmonic balancer
- 153 tooth flexplate
- Hypereutectic pistons
- 10:1 compression
- Hydraulic flat tappet cam
- Heavy duty double roller timing set
- Performance aluminum cylinder heads
- Hardened retainers and performance valve springs
- Aluminum dual plane intake
- New HEI distributor
- 2500 stall converter recommended
Truck Freight Shipping Charges Apply - click here for details.
Stock clutch hydraulic throwout bearing for stock-style 3-speed and 4-speed Chevy clutches only. Install simply by replacing one bolt from the front of the transmission with one of the provided studs, then shim to fit. Use 3/4" bore master cylinder.
This bearing is made much smaller than the racing version so that it will fit behind the "thicker" stock style clutches. This redesigned new housing is much cleaner as it has no boss on the body. Plus, this design also has a retainer on it to prevent over extension and seal damage.
Learn more about hydraulic release bearings and how to properly install them by reading our tech article. How to Install a Hydraulic Throwout Bearing.
Speedway Motors makes it easy to bolt together a cross steering system with our Vega Steering Box Combo kit. Kit includes a Speedway Vega box, steel pitman arm, and a Ford Model T - 1934 frame mount. This steering box accepts a 5/8" 36-spline U-joint or coupler.
- Speedway Vega Steering Box
- 20:1 steering ratio
- 5 turns lock-to-lock
- Steel Vega Pitman Steering Arm
- Plain finish
- Non-offset design
- Double-tapered "Ford" tie rod end hole (lets you attach the drag link on the top or on the bottom)
- Vega Steering Box Mount
- Fits Model T thru 1934 Ford frames
- Weld-on design
Improve the stopping power of your 1947-1959 Chevy 1/2 ton pick-up without replacing the factory beam axle. Works with 15" or larger wheels with the GM 5-on-4.75" bolt pattern. Increases front track width 7/16" per side (7/8" total).
- 11" brake rotor, 5 x 4-3/4"
- Brake pads
- GM Caliper slide bolts
- 1969-77 calipers (7/16"-20 inlets)
- Brake brackets
- Rubber Brake Lines
- Inner bearing cups
- Inner bearing cones
- Outer bearing cones
- Dust caps
910-31916 Instructions (PDF)
Speedway’s line of universal Chevy radiators makes it easy for budget-minded racers to get a professional-quality aluminum racing radiator. These high performance radiators feature furnace-brazed construction, two rows of large 1" aluminum tubes, billet filler necks and a maximum number of fins per inch for great heat transfer. They are not available with transmission coolers and they do not come with mounting brackets.
These Chevy-style radiators have driver’s side upper inlets, passenger side lower outlets, and can be ordered in a variety of custom widths.
- All-aluminum, furnace-brazed construction
- No cheap epoxy glue or crimped in gaskets
- Maximum amount of fins per inch allows greater heat transfer
- Billet filler necks
- Available in 22", 24", 28", or 31" widths (measurements include tanks)
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article, Radiator Cooling Performance.
- Racesaver Sprint Series spec Brodix cylinder heads
- Fully assembled
- Heads are certified serial numbered
- Ready and legal for use on a 305 c.i. Racesaver engine
Whether you're building an option loaded car or just want to have extra circuits available for future updates, this harness is perfect and makes any job painless. Compact 5-1/2"L x 4-1/2"W x 3-1/4"H fuse block holds 18 standard push-in fuses and can be mounted almost anywhere.
Each high temperature wire is color coded and labeled every six inches. Also includes GM type steering column connectors. To keep costs down and the quality high, this harness does not include any switches, light sockets or plugs that you would normally already have.
- Harness has 20 circuits, of which 18 are fused
- Taillight leads measure 17' long
- Includes plug for GM column, headlight switch, dimmer switch, and signal flashers
Note: This kit includes ribbon plugs to connect to most GM and aftermarket columns, in addition to including plugs to connect to the ignition switch on "keyed" GM columns.