We've helped millions have this kind of fun
The Racing & Rodding specialists
Making Dreams Come True for 62 Years
"The smart guy will outsmart himself. The lucky guy will run out of luck. The money guy will never have the desire. But hard work will take you anywhere you want to go!"
- "Speedy" Bill Smith
Industry Leading Performance
Speedway Motors' continued growth and success are the result of the business principles it was founded upon: giving car enthusiasts quality components at affordable prices with quick delivery and courteous service.
Speedway Chevy SBC/BBC Universal Aluminum RadiatorsMore Info
Waterman 250300M .300 Fuel Pump and Manifold$619.99More Info
E-Stopp ESK001 Electric Emergency Brake Kit$449.99More Info
G-Comp 1966-1967 Chevy II/Nova Steel Upper Fender Supports$169.99$199.99More Info
Willys Carbs WCD80541-1 GM 602 Crate Motor 4 Barrel Gasoline Carb$989.99More Info
Heidts CX-320-S 1962-1967 Chevy Nova Bolt-On Subframe$749.99$755.00More Info
Impact NecksGen REV Head and Neck Restraint SystemMore Info
Sweet Mfg U-Joint, 3/4 Inch DD to Mustang V$74.99More Info
One Weigh Electronic Wheel Scale System$999.99More Info
Coker Tire 700308 American Classic Bias Look Radial Whitewall Tire$237.99More Info
BluePrint Budget 350 Crate Engine$2,699.99$2,799.98More Info
Micro Sprint Top Wing Cap, 51 Inch Length$39.99More Info
Stallard Chassis 2015-Present LH Side Micro Sprint Nerf Bar$89.99More Info
Eagle Motorsports Full LH Sprint Armguard Panel$99.99More Info
Tremec TUET11009 GM LS T56 Magnum 6-Speed Manual Transmission$2,995.99More Info
Schnee Chassis Long Right Hand Sprint Armguard Panel$134.99More Info
Speedway 1928-1948 Ford Forged Spindles w/ King PinsMore Info
Stallard Micro Sprint Throttle Bell Crank$49.99More Info
Jesel KBD-31000 Small Block Chevy Belt Drive$974.99More Info
Speedway’s line of universal Chevy radiators makes it easy for budget-minded racers to get a professional-quality aluminum racing radiator. These high performance radiators feature furnace-brazed construction, two rows of large 1" aluminum tubes, billet filler necks and a maximum number of fins per inch for great heat transfer. They are not available with transmission coolers and they do not come with mounting brackets.
These Chevy-style radiators have driver’s side upper inlets, passenger side lower outlets, and can be ordered in a variety of custom widths.
- All-aluminum, furnace-brazed construction
- No cheap epoxy glue or crimped in gaskets
- Maximum amount of fins per inch allows greater heat transfer
- Billet filler necks
- Available in 22", 24", 28", or 31" widths (measurements include tanks)
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article, Radiator Cooling Performance.
Waterman .300 Mechanical Fuel Pump and Manifold can be used in standard or reverse rotation. Flow tested and ready to race. Provides 25-35% more volume than standard pumps. Adjustable flange included.
- Aluminum construction
- 2.96 @ 100psi flow rating
- Anodized finish
- Adjustable flange included
- Sold Each
The E-Stopp® is the perfect e-brake for custom vehicles and winner of the 2012 NSRA new safety product of the year. It is a one button controller with one push to set and a second push to release. If wired direct to a battery source it can be activated with the key in the off position and the unit does require battery power to set or disengage. It not only frees up room on the chassis and in the cab but doubles as an anti-theft device when the button is hidden. It works with any kind of brake system that can accept an e-brake cable and can mount anywhere on the chassis that you have room. The electric parking brake kit comes with the actuator, the control box w/ switch and wire connectors all at an affordable price.
- One-touch, audible activation
- Replaces hand or foot operated e-brake handle
- 2012 NSRA new product award winner
- (1) 12v Control Box w/ micro computer, detachable button and optional ignition safety device
- (1) Actuator w/ rugged metal casing
- (2) Wire to wire Butt Splicers
- (3) Wire to battery Ring connectors
Note: Suggested e-brake cables may be necessary to purchase with this kit.
These upper fender supports are for 1966-1967 Chevy II/Nova using a G-Comp front suspension package. These heavy steel upper fender supports are not for use with stock suspension.
- For 1966-1967 Chevy II/Nova with G-Comp suspension
- Not for use with stock suspension
- Heavy steel construction
- Sold as a pair
If you are running the GM 602 crate motor, you need one of these Willy's four barrel carburetors. They are specifically built and dyno tuned to give you maximum power from your crate engine.
- Standard metering blocks
- Based on a 650 body, flows between 800-850 CFM
- Straight leg boosters
- Same baseplate as a 750 but has 1/8” smaller venturies
- Choke horn/tower removed for increased flow
If you've always wanted that lowered look and superior handling on your 1962-1967 Chevy Nova, this subframe kit is for you. Heidts offers their bolt-on front suspension crossmember and components for 1962-1967 Nova's to make it easy! This Nova subframe accepts standard tubular Mustang II components.
- For 1962-1967 Chevy Nova
- Accepts standard tubular (strutless) Mustang II components
- Cannot be used with stock inner fender or fender supports
The Impact NecksGen is a revolutionary head and neck restraint designed specifically with adjustablilty, angular impact protection, comfort, and affordability in mind. Manufactured from a lightweight carbon fiber DuPont composite material, the Impact NecksGen weighs a mere 1.8 pounds and features unique body forming shoulder pads minimizing the pressure points on the collarbones. Designed with a single adjustable lateral helmet tether, the Impact NecksGen unit provides an alternate load path for superior side on impact protection.
- SFI 38.1
- Comes with one helmet post kit
- Patent pending tension neutralizing tether provides superior lateral and frontal support
- Weighs just over 1 lb.
- Allows for quick entry and exit of the car
- Ergonomic design offers little to no interference with seat or helmet
- Carbon fiber composite construction
- Works in any race car and every seat angle
- Available in Small, Medium, or Large
Don't jeopardize your safety with inferior quality steering components. Speedway offers only the finest steering U-joints available. Made by Sweet Manufacturing. These steering universal joints are 3/4" DD to 1994-up Ford Mustang "V" shaft.
- Full compliment bearings
- Forged Vanadium steel yokes and u-joint
- Highest quality for racing or street
- Features needle bearing u-joints
- 3/4" DD to 1994-up Ford Mustang "V" shaft
Learn more about u-joints and steering systems by reading our tech article. U-Joint Selection and Design.
REB-CO 1 Weigh Wheel Scale System:
- New Oversized Display Screen
- Full-time display of individual four-wheel weights, total weight, and percentage
- Touch of one button displays either four wheel weights or all percentages
- Tangle free, color coded cables
- Accuracy and repeatability to within .1 percent
- Operates off of 2 each 9-volt batteries
- Two-year limited warranty
These American Classic radial tires from Coker Tire are a perfect choice for your collector vehicle. These American Classic radials are road ready but they're also show ready with beautiful styling and a 2" whitewall that is built in to the tire. The whitewall construction, "pie crust" shoulder and vintage style tread pattern provide an original look. These American Classic radials have steel belted radial internals to handle plenty of miles. These American Classic radial tires are proudly made in the USA.
- American Classic radial tires
- Built in 2" whitewall
- Pie crust shoulder
- Vintage tread pattern
- Steel belted radial internals
- Made in the USA
- S speed rating
- Sold each
- 310 hp @ 5400 rpm
- 360 ft.-lbs. @ 3900 rpm
- 4-bolt main, 1-piece rear main seal
- Passenger side dipstick
- Align honed main bearing bore
- Cylinders honed on computer controlled machine to within .0002 straightness and roundness
- Cylinders are sonic tested for thickness
- BluePrint premium cast iron crankshaft
- Hypereutectic pistons
- Chevy heavy beam rods with 150,000 PSI bolts
- Aluminum dual plane intake
- Hydraulic flat tappet cam
- .480 intake / .486 exhaust & 229 intake / 230 exhaust duration @.050
- Heavy duty double roller timing set
- BluePrint premium center bolt cast iron
- Hardened retainers and springs
- 2.02 swirl polished intake valves
- 1.60 swirl polished exhaust valves
- 9.5 to 1 compression
- New valve covers, oil pan and timing cover
- Brass freeze plugs
- New HEI distributor
These carbon fiber wing caps are for Micro Sprint top wings. They are form fitting to wrap around leading edge of wing, and simply rivets to wing skin. Sold each.
- Carbon fiber construction
- 51.00" overall length
- Rivets to wing skin
- 2.50" overall height
- Sold each
These polished stainless new style nerf bars are designed to fit the new 2015 Micro/Mini Sprint Stallard chassis. Clearance for exhaust to mount and move with engine location.
- LH side
- Stainless steel construction
- 4 point attachment
- 0.75" tubing diameter
- 13.50" overall height
Eagle Motorsports offers this full LH armguard with additional arm clearance. Rear vents are able to be cut out for additional air flow. Fits most Sprint chassis with 68 degree top rail. Sold each.
- White gel coat only
- Fits most chassis with 68 degree top rail
- LH side
- Sold each
Since debuting in Dodge's ultra exotic Viper sports car in 1992, the T-56 6-speed manual transmission has become one of the most celebrated manual transmissions ever to hit the automotive industry. A highly versatile, smooth-shifting brute of a gearbox, it has repeatedly proven its worth in a variety of factory supercars, as well as in its racing efforts all around the globe. The Tremec T56 Magnum (a beefed version of the original T-56) offers true double-overdrive for the ultimate blend of performance and unbelievable fuel economy. The Tremec T-56 Magnum is a modern day favorite at an exceptional value. The T56 Magnum is an aftermarket version of the "TR-6060" transmission found in many of today's most celebrated factory super cars – including the ZR1 Corvette and ACR Viper – giving you refinement where you want it and strength where it counts.
- Modern OE supercar technology for the ultimate pro-tourers, road-racers, and more
- Fits GM LS engine applications (bellhousing not included)
- Reasonably light at 135 lbs. dry
- 700 lb-ft. of torque capacity
- Works with hydraulic clutch mechanism only
- Dual speedo pick-ups for use with either electric or mechanical speedometers
- Includes high-performance short-throw billet aluminum shifter
- Incredibly short, extremely low-effort shift throws, with crisp, precise engagement
- Multiple shifter locations for extreme versatility*
- 26-spline input / 31-spline output
- 2.66, 1.78, 1.30, 1.00, .80, .64 gearing
Schnee Chassis factory-built component. This armguard fully encloses the cockpit on the RH side and works on any Sprint chassis. The extended perimeter allows use on chassis with tall or long cage designs.
- Right hand side armguard
- High density fiberglass construction
- Withstands abuse from dirt, mud and rocks
- No interference with full containment seats
- Choose from black or white gel-coat finish
- Sold each
These Speedway spindles are one piece, drop forged design constructed of high strength 4140 steel, which makes them superior to original components. These spindles are modeled after the '37-'41 round-back design and use '37-'41 Ford king pins.
These spindles fit Ford axles from '28-'48. They can be used with period correct drum brakes or modern Speedway Motors disc brakes, but will not work with hubs from '28-'36.
- Uses 1937-1941 king pin kit
- For Ford axles 1928-1948
- Will not work with 1928-1936 Hubs
- Includes king pin kit
Be sure to include our spindle nut kit (910616004) to properly install these spindles.
910-32104 Instructions (PDF)
This Micro Sprint bell crank is used to tie throttle cable to throttle pedal. It is designed to allow a range of adjustability for throttle pedal throw.
- Throttle bell crank
- Allows range of adjustability
- Sold each
Jesel is a trusted name when it comes to racing belt drive systems. This Jesel 2 piece upper pulley is engineered and manufactured with the highest quality materials and machines. The Patented High Torq Drive™ reinforced belt operates dry and spins with less friction than timing chains or gear drives and also absorbs harmonics. This Jesel 2 piece upper pulley design is infinitely adjustable ±10°. The cam timing adjustment is made externally which provides the easiest and most accurate tuning available.
- Patented High Torq Drive™ reinforced belt
- Cam timing is externally adjustable.
- Teflon® coated high vacuum cam and crank seals
- Crank Pulley is heat-treated steel
- Incorporates a High Torq Drive™ tooth configuration
- Kit hardware is all grade 8 Allen and Torx™ head design
- 2 piece upper pulley design is infinitely adjustable ±10°
- Hard coated billet aluminum upper pulley