We've helped millions have this kind of fun
The Racing & Rodding specialists
Making Dreams Come True for 62 Years
"The smart guy will outsmart himself. The lucky guy will run out of luck. The money guy will never have the desire. But hard work will take you anywhere you want to go!"
- "Speedy" Bill Smith
Industry Leading Performance
Speedway Motors' continued growth and success are the result of the business principles it was founded upon: giving car enthusiasts quality components at affordable prices with quick delivery and courteous service.
Wissota-Spec 1 Inch 4-Barrel Carburetor Spacer$79.99More InfoNew
Moroso 6488 Gilmer Type Vacuum Pump Pulley, 36 Tooth$85.99$102.79More InfoNew
Butlerbuilt EZ Sportsman Seat$749.99More InfoNew
Speedway Universal 20 Circuit Wiring Harness$164.99More Info
1951-1954 Chevy Power Brake Booster Firewall Mount Kit$239.99More InfoNew
Speedway Double Pass Aluminum Radiator, Chevy$179.99More Info
OTB Gear 6853 Radiator Overflow Tank, Finned Cap, 14 Inch, Polished$115.99More InfoNew
Sweet Mfg. 501-30046 9 Inch Ford Short Narrow Yoke with Pulley$239.99More Info
Comet Pedal Car Assembly Kit, Plain Grey$149.99$175.00More Info
Impact Axis Racing Gloves, SFI 5$129.99$144.39More InfoNew
Ultra-Lite Sprint Left Front Brake Kit, Titanium Scalloped Rotor, Black$699.99More InfoNew
Ford 351W Bushed I-Beam Connecting Rods$209.99More InfoNew
DMI B05 Bulldog Sprint Racing Rear End w/Thermal Coating, 4.33 Ring/Pinion$1,899.99$2,017.25More InfoNew
Disc Brake Kit, 1978-88 GM Caliper to Early Ford Spindle, 5 on 4-1/2In$294.99More Info
G-Force 125 SFI-1 Racing Pants$59.99More InfoNew
37 Degree Flaring Tool for Stainless Steel Line$139.99More Info
Aluminum Angle Body Bracing, 120 Degree, Drilled, 10 Inch$7.99More InfoNew
Speedway Universal Fit Street Rod Heater, 12 Volt, 20,000 BTU$149.99$174.99More Info
The Wissota "1960 spacer" is a 1 inch aluminum carburetor spacer that is a quick and easy way to improve the performance of your engine. Carb spacers lengthen the intake plenum increasing it's volume, and speeding up flow. The Wissota carb spacer works with Holley carburetors with a 5.156" x 5.625" bolt hole pattern.
- Wissota spec part
- Carburetor spacer style: 4-Barrel
- 1 inch thickness
- Aluminum material
- Sold individually
Moroso 64888 Vacuum Pump Pulley features a 3-bolt mounting pattern that accepts standard Gilmer belts with a width of a 1/2 inch or less. Constructed out of premium aircraft grade aluminum. Features a direct bolt-on installation.
- 36 tooth count
- Accepts Gilmer type belts
- Constructed out of aircraft grade aluminum
- 3-Bolt mounting pattern
These Butlerbuilt EZ Sportsman racing seats are a full containment seat featuring integrated head and shoulder support and are a 20 degree layback style, perfect for most stock car applications. It is compatible with DefNder, HANS, Hutchens or Hybrid devices.
- Completely TIG welded
- Properly reinforced in all critical areas
- Right/Left lateral support for ribs, pelvis and thighs
- Energy impact absorbing foam in head and rib support areas
- Velour fire-retardant 3-piece seat cover
- Flame retardant MaXgard on head support padding
- 20 degree layback
- Available in stock sizes: 15", 16" ,17" & 18"
Whether you're building an option loaded car or just want to have extra circuits available for future updates, this harness is perfect and makes any job painless. Compact 5-1/2"L x 4-1/2"W x 3-1/4"H fuse block holds 18 standard push-in fuses and can be mounted almost anywhere.
Each high temperature wire is color coded and labeled every six inches. Also includes GM type steering column connectors. To keep costs down and the quality high, this harness does not include any switches, light sockets or plugs that you would normally already have.
- Harness has 20 circuits, of which 18 are fused
- Taillight leads measure 17' long
- Includes plug for GM column, headlight switch, dimmer switch, and signal flashers
Note: This kit includes ribbon plugs to connect to most GM and aftermarket columns, in addition to including plugs to connect to the ignition switch on "keyed" GM columns.
Check out this 1951-1954 Chevy Power Brake Booster Mount Kit. Install this firewall-mount power brake kit on your classic Chevy.
- Bolt-in installation
- Mounts booster using original firewall access panel opening
- 7" Single Booster
- Complete your installation with 910-31445 dual master cylinder
Leave it to Speedway Motors to offer you a professional quality aluminum racing radiator at an affordable price. This double pass radiator works well for oval track racing applications where maximum efficiency is needed. The double pass design offers a 5 to 20 degree coolant temperature drop versus a standard, single pass radiator with equal core size.
This double pass radiator features 100% all-aluminum construction. The furnace-brazed core increases durability compared to other radiators with epoxy-glued or crimped-gasket sealing methods. Two rows of 1 inch aluminum tubes allows this radiator to out cool a similarly sized radiator with five rows of copper tubes. A rugged billet aluminum filler neck with screw-in bleed is also included.
This radiator is designed for Chevy applications with both water necks on the passenger side. The upper inlet measures 1-1/2 inches outside diameter and the lower outlet measures 1-3/4 inches outside diameter. The radiator is available in 22", 24", 26", 28", or 31" widths, including the end tanks. All sizes are 19 inches tall.
- All-aluminum, furnace-brazed construction
- No epoxy, glue or crimped in gaskets
- Maximum amount of fins per inch allows greater heat transfer
- Two rows of 1" aluminum tubes (out cools five rows of copper)
- Billet aluminum filler neck
- Available in 22", 24", 26", 28", or 31" width (measurements include tanks)
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
Constructed out of polished aluminum, OTB Gear Radiator Overflow Tanks feature a clean and stylish look! These OTB Reservoir Tanks come with a 2 part finned cap, that allows for proper alignment and are the perfect addition to your custom street rod or muscle car! Measures 14 inches tall and 2 inches in diameter.
- All show polished aluminum construction
- 14 inches tall
- 2 inch diameter
- 2 part finned cap
- Very Stylish!
These short narrow pinion yokes are designed for use with Ford 9" third members. They accept the 1310 series U-joints (1-1/16" caps x 3-7/32") and also fit standard 28 spline pinion gears. Integrated 4-1/2" O.D. pulley for use with rearend mounted alternator charging systems.
- Short narrow yoke
- Accepts 1310 Series U-joint (1-1/16" caps x 3-7/32")
- 4" mounted length
- 4.5" OD pulley
- 28 spline
Surprise someone special by building them a custom cruiser or a sleek racer with this Comet pedal car kit. This kit features pre-assembled chassis/running gear sub-assemblies, 2-tone wheels with tires installed, and a padded/upholstered seat pad.
- Measures 17" wide, 21" tall (to top of steering wheel), and 40" long
- Ready to be primed, painted, then assembled
- The chassis/running gear sub-assemblies are painted flat black and pre-assembled
- Padded, upholstered seat pad included (black)
- Includes chrome:
- Windshield frame
- Hood ornament
- Smooth hubcaps
- Grille emblem
- 2-spoke steering wheel
These Impact Axis driving gloves are manufacturer certified to comply with the SFI Foundation's 3.3/5 Specifications. Each glove features a unique parabolic pattern and single piece palm.
- Construction of the Alpha Glove eliminates troublesome seams and fabric bunching from the palm area
- Adequately designed to reduce pressure points and abrasion
- Elastic "zig zag" gauntlet closure ensures the gloves stay comfortably in place
- Available in Sizes: S-XXL
- Sold as pair
This is a Sprint type left front 10" titanium rotor with left front single piston black caliper. It features a bracket 3-1/4" mount, 3 rotor mount bolts, and 2 pads.
- 10" Titanium Scalloped Rotor
- Anodized Black Caliper
- Sold as Kit
Tech Tip: Take the right rear brake off and put it on the left rear. It works like a tie down shock.
All Ultra Lite brake rotors are ceramic coated and must be bedded in correctly. Only use full metallic brake pads!
These I-beam street connecting rods are made from high quality 5140 chromoly steel. They are X-rayed and ultrasonically tested with all surfaces shot, peened, and stress relieved.
- Perfect for engines producing 500 + HP
- For Small Block Ford 351 Windsor
- 5.956 2.310/.912/.830
- Weight matched sets
- Precision machined and honed journal and pin ends
- High impact bronze pin bushing
- CNC machined to insure exacting tolerances
- 3/8" cap screw bolts - improved clearance in stroker applications
These BullDog rear ends from DMI are engineered specifically for 305 Sprint car racing. Their use of 6-spline gears gives additional weight savings.
- 4.33 ratio
- O-Ringed Aluminum Gear Cover
- Breather Assembly
- Non-Twist Shifter Mount
- 3 Quarts BullDog Blood
- Torque Tube Studs
- Ease-Align Shifter Arm
Note: Must use 6 spline midget gears.
DMI B05 Product Info (PDF)
Easily installs 11" rotors and the 1978-up GM Metric calipers to your 1937-48 Ford passenger car and 1937-47 1/2 ton Ford spindles. No machine work needed. This kit works well with bolt-on steering arms. The 11" rotor brake kits are great for street rods based on 1932-48 Fords. Uses Ford/Mopar wheel bolt pattern of 5 on 4-1/2".
910-31945 Instructions (PDF)
These G-Force SFI 1 pants are single layer pants in black only. The GF-125 racing suit pants are made with Pyrovatex® fabric and feature an elastic waist band and finished off with hidden cuffs under a wide, boot cuff pant leg. The pockets are inset or sewn inside to hide seams and provide more usable space with a cleaner design.
- SFI 3.2A/1 2005 / TPP 10 rating
- Single layer pants in black only
- New for 2015
- Made with Pyrovatex® fabric
This is the best flaring tool for the money we have found. It has a feed screw with a hardened flaring cone eccentrically mounted in needle bearings which produces a rolling action for even metal flow. This provides uniform wall thickness without galling. It will put a 37 degree flare in 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8”, ½”, 5/8” and 3/4” tubing. We recommend this tool when flaring 3/16” stainless steel brake line.
- Provides smooth, uniform flares with minimum effort
- Feed screw handle requires less motion and effort than standard handle
- Flares steel, stainless steel, hard copper and brass thru wall thickness of .035"
Learn more about flaring lines for our automotive fittings by reading our tech article. The Principles of Automotive Fittings.
Speedway Motors' offers drilled aluminum angle body bracing to help ease the installation of body panels on your race car. The heavy duty 8 GA (.1285") thick, 1" wide aluminum angle has a 120 degree bend to provide a solid mounting surface between body and chassis. Pre-drilled holes save you time and make attaching body panels a breeze. Works great for added spoiler support as well.
- 8 GA (.1285") thick
- 1" wide
- 10" long
- 120 degree bend
These all new universal street rod heaters give you the option of heat in your custom ride with the ease of installation. They feature a compact size, two-speed fan, and rear fan guard.
- 9-1/2" x 6-1/2" x 7"
- Adjustable louver to direct heat flow
- 12V 20,000 BTU heater
- Has rear exit hose connections for convenient mounting