We've helped millions have this kind of fun
The Racing & Rodding specialists
Making Dreams Come True for 62 Years
"The smart guy will outsmart himself. The lucky guy will run out of luck. The money guy will never have the desire. But hard work will take you anywhere you want to go!"
- "Speedy" Bill Smith
Industry Leading Performance
Speedway Motors' continued growth and success are the result of the business principles it was founded upon: giving car enthusiasts quality components at affordable prices with quick delivery and courteous service.
BluePrint 383 Small Block Chevy Crate EngineMore Info
Deluxe Disc Brake Kit 1947-1959 Chevy Half-Ton PickupMore Info
Speedway Economy 12 Circuit Wiring HarnessMore Info
Ford 9 Inch Posi Traction Third Member AssemblyMore Info
LS1 Complete Fuel Delivery KitMore Info
French Grimes Racesaver Sprint 305 Chevy Brodix Cylinder Heads$1,585.99More Info
Slam Specialties has done it again! This SS-5 Air Spring is a remarkable 40% lighter than the RE series and features integrated bump stops for strength and durability. Air spring collapses to 2.7 inches and extends to 8.625 inches. SS-5 air spring has a 250psi rating, and has an additional 1 inch more stroke than the RE series! Slam Specialties air springs are the perfect addition to your custom suspension, for a quality ride you will be sure to enjoy.
- 250psi Pressure rating
- 5.50" diameter
- Collapses to 2.7"
- Extends to 8.625"
- Integrated Bump Stops for Strength and Durability
- 6061-T6 Custom CNC aluminum inserts and port meet and exceed thread strength of the RE series
- (1) 1/2" NPT Port
- (2) 3/8"-16 Mounting Holes in the Top Plate
- (3) 3/8"-16 Mounting Holes in the Bottom Plate
- Force to Collapse to 2.7": 50 lbs
These USA made heavy duty rubber motor mounts are original replacements for 1969-81 Camaro and Nova, and 1968-72 Chevelle applications. They are for use with both Small Block and Big Block applications.
- Heavy duty
- Rubber construction
- For 1969-81 Camaro and Nova, and 1968-72 Chevelle
- For Small Block and Big Block applications
- Camaros & Classics part number MT3473
- Sold each
Finally a GM 604 crate motor carburetor that wont break the bank! Speedway Motors has teamed up with AED Competition to bring you an affordable GM 604 crate carb that out performs the most expensive carburetors on the market. These Speedway exclusive carbs have spent countless hours on the dyno and track test sessions resulting in a custom hand built, sized, wet flowed and maximum performance tested racing carburetor.
- Designed for maximum performance and features a custom CNC machined Ultra main body
- Competition Pro Series metering blocks
- Ultra high capacity fuel bowls with -8 AN O-ring inlet
- Billet base plate, thinned shafts, stainless blades
- Wet flowed, blueprinted and tested for maximum performance and power
- Specifically designed for use on GM 604 racing crate engines
- For methanol fuel ONLY
Alpinestars 2015 SP Shoes are designed and constructed to offer excellent breathability and performance. The SP shoe provides for extreme comfortability both in and out of the car. The shoe has a rubber sole construction derived from Alpinestars F1 racing development program. This rubber sole delivers both enhanced feel and grip of the pedals.
- Rubber sole for greater feel and grip of pedals
- Provides excellent breathability and performance
- Comfortable in and out of the car
- Certified to FIA 8856/2000 homologation standards
- Traditional eyelet lace closure system for safe, secure and personalized fit
- Nomex® tubular lining construction for excellent heat-resistance, weight-saving and reduced seams
- Collar padding constructed from Nitrile rubber for comfort and weight-saving
- FIA /Alpinestars label on the tongue made from fireproof TPR
- Logos and graphics are embroidered
- SFI rating 3.3/5
- Choose between Black, Blue, or Red
Learn more about SFI and TPP Ratings by reading our tech article. What are SFI and TPP Ratings?
This wearable, waterproof remote allows you to control your GoPro remotely from distances of up to 600 feet. Perfect for gear-mounted shots, you can power the camera on/off, adjust settings, start/stop recording and capture photos. When used with HERO4 cameras, you can also access the Settings/Tag button to quickly change settings, or use HiLight Tag to mark key moments while recording for easy playback, editing and sharing, Smart Remote enables control of up to 50 cameras at a time, and features 40% increased battery capacity compared to the Wi-Fi Remote. Mountable and waterproof to 33 feet. Includes a key ring and wrist strap for wearing the remote or attaching it to your gear.
- Up to 600 feet range
- Wearable, mountable, and waterproof up to 33 feet
- Delivers full control of camera
- 40% increased battery capacity compared to Wi-Fi Remote
- Built-in LCD mirrors your Camera's status screen for quick confirmation of camera functions and settings
- Includes a key ring and wrist strap for wearing the remote or attaching it to gear
- Enables control of up to 50 Cameras at one time
- Applicable for HERO3, HERO3+, and HERO4
- Smart Remote
- Attachment Key + Ring
- Wrist Strap
- USB Charging Cable
Posies Super Slide transverse rear leaf springs feature a domed pocket at the end of each spring leaf which houses a moly-nylon button. The buttons reduce friction between the springs leaves resulting in a smooth, comfortable ride. Springs are computer designed to offer a lowered stance while maintaining proper load capabilities.
- Constructed from high grade tempered steel
- Natural finish
- 46-1/2" perch center
- 2.5" drop
- 15.50" underside spring height
- 2.25" overall width
- Narrowed rear spring
- For 1928-31 Ford Model A
These Accuair AA-38-MUFF-2 mufflers press into Accuair VU4 manifold exhaust ports. This provides for the quietest air system possible. Sold as a pair.
- 3.13" length
- 0.75" outside diameter
- For Accuair compressors
- Sold as a pair
This 383 Chevy "Stroker" motor is a Speedway Exclusive! Machined and assembled at BluePrint Engines, each Small Block Chevy engine is dyno tested (includes individual dyno sheet) and comes with a 30 month/50,000 mile warranty. Each crate engine is built to crank out 420 hp @ 5200 rpm and 450 ft.-lbs. @ 4300 rpm.
Dyno Sheet (PDF) (Note: This sheet represents one example engine. Your individual engine may differ slightly.)
- 420 hp @ 5200 rpm
- 450 ft.-lbs. @ 4300 rpm
- 4-bolt main, 1-piece rear main seal seasoned block
- Passenger side dipstick
- Chrome valve covers and timing cover
- New plain steel oil pan
- New cast steel crankshaft
- Rotating assembly balanced to within 2 grams
- Harmonic balancer
- 153 tooth flexplate
- Hypereutectic pistons
- 10:1 compression
- Hydraulic flat tappet cam
- Heavy duty double roller timing set
- Performance aluminum cylinder heads
- Hardened retainers and performance valve springs
- Aluminum dual plane intake
- New HEI distributor
- 2500 stall converter recommended
Truck Freight Shipping Charges Apply - click here for details.
Improve the stopping power of your 1947-1959 Chevy 1/2 ton pick-up without replacing the factory beam axle. Works with 15" or larger wheels with the GM 5-on-4.75" bolt pattern. Increases front track width 7/16" per side (7/8" total).
- 11" brake rotor, 5 x 4-3/4"
- Brake pads
- GM Caliper slide bolts
- 1969-77 calipers (7/16"-20 inlets)
- Brake brackets
- Rubber Brake Lines
- Inner bearing cups
- Inner bearing cones
- Outer bearing cones
- Dust caps
910-31916 Instructions (PDF)
This harness was designed to offer you all the highest quality components in a package designed for cars with minimum accessories. Each wire is color coded and labeled every few inches.
Our prewired 12 circuit kit will fit all your basic needs and makes wiring a painless process. It is designed especially for the street rod without accessories. It also includes horn relay and connector, turn and hazard signals, dimmer switch connector, circuit breaker for headlights, two flashers, one alternator plug, two ignition switch connectors, plus more.
- Mainfuse box base is 1-7/8" x 3-11/16"
- Box height is 3-3/4"
Wiring Information (PDF)
Speedway’s line of universal Chevy radiators makes it easy for budget-minded racers to get a professional-quality aluminum racing radiator. These high performance radiators feature furnace-brazed construction, two rows of large 1" aluminum tubes, billet filler necks and a maximum number of fins per inch for great heat transfer. They are not available with transmission coolers and they do not come with mounting brackets.
These Chevy-style radiators have driver’s side upper inlets, passenger side lower outlets, and can be ordered in a variety of custom widths.
- All-aluminum, furnace-brazed construction
- No cheap epoxy glue or crimped in gaskets
- Maximum amount of fins per inch allows greater heat transfer
- Billet filler necks
- Available in 22", 24", 28", or 31" widths (measurements include tanks)
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article, Radiator Cooling Performance.
If you’re looking for a complete third member for your Ford 9-inch rear end housing, but want the added performance of a limited slip differential, Speedway Motors now offers you a 9" Ford street 3rd member for your street rod. We start with reclaimed, genuine Ford 9-inch carrier housings and then clean and inspect them prior to installing all-new bearings, seals, a 1310-series yoke, and your choice of ring-and-pinion gears. The 1310-series yoke is the correct size for many Ford applications with cups 1-1/16 inch in outside diameter and a span of 3-7/32 inch across.
These Ford 9 inch third member assemblies feature a Currie 9-Plus limited slip differential available in 28 or 31 spline axle shaft configurations. This clutch-type differential is perfect for light-to-medium weight street vehicles where one wants posi-action and long clutch life, without the adverse handling effects or noise of a full locker. When coasting around turns, the clutches are disengaged to extend clutch life. When accelerating in a straight line on dry pavement, the clutches engage, sending equal power to both wheels for maximum traction. This makes them ideal for street use, with the occasional trip to the drag strip as well.All third members are assembled by our team of professionals and are delivered to you in a handy plastic carrying case, for an overall value that can’t be beat
Available in your choice of 3.50, 3.70, 3.89, 4.11 or 4.56 gear ratio.
Gear lube recommendations :
- 91044090 - for street and every day driving under normal conditions
- 91044140 - for extreme duty, towing, or very hot climates
To make your LS1 transplant a little less painful, we put together these kits for you. If you already have a fuel pump in the tank, use the filter/regulator kit 910-12800.
This kit includes a high pressure MSD in-line pump capable of 43 gph @ 40 psi or 39 gph @ 80 psi, a filter/regulator assembly, and all necessary fittings (including fuel rail fitting). Pump draws only 5.4 amps and supports up to 500 horsepower. Pump features 3/8" hose barb inlet and 5/16" barb outlet.
Hose and additional fittings sold separately. MSD pump requires the use of 5/16" high pressure rubber hose with appropriate fuel injection hose clamps for the pressure side of the pump.
REB-CO 1 Weigh Wheel Scale System:
- New Oversized Display Screen
- Full-time display of individual four-wheel weights, total weight, and percentage
- Touch of one button displays either four wheel weights or all percentages
- Tangle free, color coded cables
- Accuracy and repeatability to within .1 percent
- Operates off of 2 each 9-volt batteries
- Two-year limited warranty
- Racesaver Sprint Series spec Brodix cylinder heads
- Fully assembled
- Heads are certified serial numbered
- Ready and legal for use on a 305 c.i. Racesaver engine
More and more tracks are using the RACEceiver to allow officals to keep the drivers informed of accidents and line-up on restarts. It saves time and lives. It includes a holster clip and uses AAA batteries. Operates in the 450-470 mhz range.
The in-car box is for drivers who would like to mount the RACEceiver inside the car. This Box will house your RACEceiver and mounts easily inside your car on the roll bar, or wherever you choose. It gives your RACEceiver additional protection.
This set includes the RACEceiver, ear piece and car box!
These Viair 444C air suspension compressor kits feature a head assembly that includes a newly-developed, patents pending intercooler head. This kit also features a stainless steel braided leader hose with inline check valve assembly that serves to protect the compressor by eliminating the possibility of high amperage restarts.
- 12 volt
- Permanent Magnetic Motor
- 100% duty cycle @ 100 psi
- 50% duty cycle @ 200 psi
- Compatible with 10 gallon air tank
- 40 AMP max AMP draw
- 10.87" length
- 4.20" width
- 7.06" height
- (2) 444C Chrome Compressors
- Intercooler Head
- (2) Air Filter Assemblies
- (2) Remote Mount Brackets
- (2) Sets of Remote Mount Fittings
- (2) Sets of Spare Air Filter Elements
- (8) Sets of Nuts, Bolts, Washers and Lock Washers
- (2) Stainless Steel Braided Leader Hoses with Inline Check Valve
- (6) Airline Clips with Included Hardware
- 2.5 Gallon Air Tank:
- 0 to 200 PSI - 2 min. 30 sec.
- 165 to 200 PSI - 35 sec.
- 5 Gallon Air Tank:
- 0 to 200 PSI - 5 min. 30 sec.
- 165 to 200 PSI - 1 min. 35 sec.
44432 Diagram (PDF)
44432 Dimensions (PDF)
These wheels from Weld Racing feature a forged aluminum CNC-machined center for strength, and they exceed the USAC standard and specs for all racing applications. Comes standard with Weld’s Roll Forged wheel lip for better bead seal. Weld Racing 15" diameter splined left rear sprint car wheel with inner beadlock. Cast aluminum center, tough cold-forged aluminum alloy rim halves. Lightweight yet strong. Fully polished, guaranteed tubeless. Replacement halves available for quick repair or size change.
- Polished aluminum
- Black anodized center
- 7" Offset
- Beadlock included
- Made in Kansas City, USA
Learn more about determining the proper wheel offset, torque sequence, and bolt pattern for your application by reading our tech article. Racing Wheel Principles.
Auto Meter has brought together the most popular gauges into a simple kit. The kit includes a speedometer, water temperature, oil pressure, fuel level, and voltmeter. All senders included where applicable.
- Speedometer, water temperature, oil pressure, fuel level, and voltmeter
- Sold as kit
- Range: 120 MPH/100 PSI/100-250 °F/8-18V/240ΩE-33ΩF
Installation Instructions (1) (PDF)
Installation Instructions (2) (PDF)