Making Dreams Come True for 62 Years
"The smart guy will outsmart himself. The lucky guy will run out of luck. The money guy will never have the desire. But hard work will take you anywhere you want to go!"
- "Speedy" Bill Smith
Industry Leading Performance
Speedway Motors' continued growth and success are the result of the business principles it was founded upon: giving car enthusiasts quality components at affordable prices with quick delivery and courteous service.
14 Inch Round Finned Air Cleaner Top Lid, Polished Aluminum$49.99$54.99More InfoNew
Afco 73 Series 1/2 Inch Shaft Steel Monotube Shock w/Schrader Valve$119.99More InfoNew
Henchcraft Mini Lightning Sprint ZX10 Billet Oil Pan$424.99More InfoNew
M&W MWS-16K Manual Mini Sprint Wing Slider$49.99More InfoNew
Universal Polished Aluminum Large Brake Pedal Pad$17.99$19.99More InfoNew
12 Volt Fog Lamp Wiring Harness Kit$29.99$39.99More InfoNew
Henchcraft 2006-2010 Kawasaki ZX10 Engine Mount Kit$194.99More InfoNew
Speedway Economy 12 Circuit Wiring Harness$144.99More Info
ARP 254-4113 Ford N351 Cylinder Head Stud Kit, 1/2 Inch$145.99$244.22More InfoNew
Speedway Chevy Universal Aluminum RadiatorsFrom: $115.99More Info
Stainless 24 Inch Brake Line with 90 Degree End$14.99More InfoNew
Walbro GSL392 Inline Racing Fuel Pump$119.99More Info
292-312 Ford Y Block Mag-Look Electronic Distributor$629.99More InfoNew
Henchcraft Mini Lightning Sprint Left Hand Birdcage Bolt Kit$49.99More InfoNew
Coker Tire 579403 BF Goodrich Silvertown Whitewall Radial, 205/75R-15$261.99More Info
Edelbrock 1126 1938-1948 Flathead Block Letter Heads$569.99$574.99More Info
2008-Up Suzuki Front Sprocket$29.99More InfoNew
MSD 81063 Pro Mag 12 Electronic Points Box, Black$608.99More InfoNew
Add some style to your street rod with these round air cleaner tops. They feature a full finned design with a polished aluminum finish. These top lids are available in a 14" diameter and come with a 5" mounting stud for a successful installaton.
- Fits 14" diameter filters
- Full finned design
- Polished aluminum
- 5" mounting stud included
This new 73 Series steel mono-tube shocks from AFCO Racing Products are targeted at the open wheel modified racing market. This shock is designed to give you a better feel as well as an improved grip. This 73 Series shock features a Schrader valve that allows the racer to adjust gas pressure for different track conditions.
- Smaller shaft for displacing less oil when compressed
- Less rod pressure gain
- Improved driver feel
- Shrader valve allows gas pressure adjustment for various conditions
These low profile billet oil pans are designed to increase engine oil capacity for your ZX10 engine. The oil pick-up is relocated for optimized scavenging and the drain plug has been moved for additional clearance and ease of draining.
- Low profile billet design
- Increased oil capacity
- Relocated pick-up for optimized scavenging
- Repositioned drain plug for clearance and easy draining
- For ZX10 Henchcraft Mini Lightning Sprints
These manuel wing sliders use swedged tubes which adjust from 18-1/2" to 30-1/2" in 1" incraments and come with 3/8" heims.
- Adjusts from 18-1/2" to 30-1/2"
- Comes with 3/8" heims
- Manual wing slider for Mini Sprints
These universal brake pedal pads are perfect for customs and street rods. They come with 3 non-slip rubber inserts and feature a polished aluminum finish.
- Universal polished aluminum large brake pedal pad has a 3 non-slip rubber inserts
- Set screws on the back help mount to different sized dimmers
- Brake pad dimensions: 4-1/8" x 2-1/2"
These complete wire harnesses are designed to control your fog lamps with a dash switch. The included relay safety handles high amperage draw from the fog lights on a 12 volt circuit.
- Complete from dash switch to fog lamps
- 12 Volt
- Sold Each
- Assembled in the USA
With our complete Mustang II Independent Front Suspension kit you get brand new stamped steel upper and lower control arms with polyurethane bushings, steel 2" dropped spindles, Rubber Brake Lines, new black stock type springs & shocks, new manual rack & pinion with bushings or remanufactured power rack & pinion with bushings and an 11" brake kit featuring GM Metric-style calipers, with your choice of 5 x 4-1/2" or 5 x 4-3/4" bolt patterns.
- Works with most Speedway and Heidts crossmembers (be sure to check control arm correspondence when choosing crossmember for your vehicle)
- These kits are compatible with your application based on which crossmember you have.
- Kit Includes:
- New stamped steel upper and lower control arms with polyurethane bushings
- 2" dropped spindles
- New black stock-type springs
- New shocks
- Rack and Pinion with bushings and tie rods
- 11" brake kit with GM calipers
- Crossmember NOT included - Add proper crossmember to complete kit.
Spring Rate Chart (Link)
WARNING: To offer our customers a better range of spring rates, the springs included in this kit are now black in color, please note that they are no longer chrome plated.
Note: These IFS kits will require use of strut rods and brackets for the lower control arms. These kits will work with our replacement strut rod (91034315) and brackets (91034358). If using the stock style control arms we suggest using the tubular strut rod number (91034322) for additional clearance and better suspension geometry.
Note: Additional items may be needed to complete installation. You may want to include our Mustang II ride height adjusters (91034444) for installation with these IFS kits to fine tune your final ride height up to 2".
Note: If using these kits with Speedway or Heidts crossmembers for 1948-1956 Ford Pickups, 1955-1959 Chevy Pickups, or universal crossmembers for 27-1/2" - 33-1/2" frame widths, you will be required to purchase 2" Inner Tie Rod Extensions (91034345) or (91034346).
Billet stands to mount Kawasaki engine to engine plate.
New from Henchcraft Chassis, these engine mount kits allow you to mount your Kawasaki ZX10 engine to the motorplate on your Mini Lightning Sprint chassis. They include all mounts needed for a successful installation.
- (4) billet motor mounts
- For use on 2006-2010 Kawasaki ZX10 engines
- For use on Henchcraft Mini Lightning Sprint chassis
This harness was designed to offer you all the highest quality components in a package designed for cars with minimum accessories. Each wire is color coded and labeled every few inches.
Our prewired 12 circuit kit will fit all your basic needs and makes wiring a painless process. It is designed especially for the street rod without accessories. It also includes horn relay and connector, turn and hazard signals, dimmer switch connector, circuit breaker for headlights, two flashers, one alternator plug, two ignition switch connectors, plus more.
- Mainfuse box base is 1-7/8" x 3-11/16"
- Box height is 3-3/4"
These ARP head studs are for the 351W block application when using Ford 351N Pro Series cylinder heads. They are a special 1/2" size and feature a 200,000 psi rating.
- For use on Ford N351 Pro Series heads with a 351W block
- 1/2" hex head
- 200,000 psi rated
- Heat-treated and cold forged
- Kit includes hardened parallel washers
Speedway’s line of universal Chevy radiators makes it easy for budget-minded racers to get a professional-quality aluminum racing radiator. These high performance radiators feature furnace-brazed construction, two rows of large 1" aluminum tubes, billet filler necks and a maximum number of fins per inch for great heat transfer. They are not available with transmission coolers and they do not come with mounting brackets.
These Chevy-style radiators have driver’s side upper inlets, passenger side lower outlets, and can be ordered in a variety of custom widths.
- All-aluminum, furnace-brazed construction
- No cheap epoxy glue or crimped in gaskets
- Maximum amount of fins per inch allows greater heat transfer
- Billet filler necks
- Available in 22", 24", 28", or 31" widths (measurements include tanks)
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article, Radiator Cooling Performance.
These high quality stainless steel, braided fluid lines have a 90° fitting on one end and a straight fitting on the other. They work well for brake lines, clutch lines and gauge lines. These are available with AN3 or AN4 fittings. Sold individually.AN size is the "-#" at the end of the part number.
- Anodized Steel Ends
- -3 AN or -4 AN Fitting
- 24" Brake Line
- Straight and 90 Degree End
These aluminum racing Walbro GL392 inline fuel pumps feature a 255 LPH free flow rate and 60 psi maximum pressure. They have a lightweight, compact design for durability and simplicity.
- Overall Length: 6.44"
- Outside Diameter: 1.70"
- Aluminum material
- Natural finish
- 255 LPH free flow rate
- 60 psi maximum pressure
- 10mm X 1.0 inlet size
- One inlet, female threads
- 10mm X 1.0 outlet size
- One outlet, female threads
- Lightweight, compact design
- Hardware NOT included
Be sure to include our hardware installation kit and AN 8 fitting for these Walbro GL392 inline fuel pumps before purchasing. (960929 and 9603040)
If you don't want a magneto, but love the looks, get one of these electronic distributors!
These fully self-contained distributors feature full centrifugal advance for ease of starting along with 2-wire hook-up that anyone can handle. Has an internal coil. All modern electronics give you a "State-of-the-Art" ignition system.
- For 292-312 Ford Y block
- Comes with a hex oil pump drive
New from Henchcraft Chassis, these birdcage bolt kits are designed for use with Mini Lightning Sprint birdcages.
- Birdcage bolt set for left hand side
- Complete hardware kit
- For use on Henchcraft Mini Lightning Sprint chassis
- (1) - Custom bolt for birdcage
- (2) - 3/8"-16 x 1-1/2" USS grade 8 bolts
- (1) - 7/16"-20 x 2" SAE grade 8 bolt
- (3) - Hex cap screw grade 8
- (2) - 7/16"-20 x 3-1/2" SAE grade 8 bolts
- (2) - 3/8"-24 hex lock nuts
- (5) - 7/16" SAE Hex lock nuts
These new BF Goodrich Silvertown wide whitewall tires will give your car the classic look you have been wanting! They're perfect for classics, hot rods and customs. Features an all season tread with modern radial construction.
Fits common 15" diameter wheels.
Edelbrock now offers their 1938-1948 Ford/Mercury 24-Stud Flathead cylinder heads with the traditional block letters Vic Sr. used. Extensive R&D and modern CAD systems give these heads more power potential and greater heat control than any before! Works well on stock or modified engines.
These heads have 65cc chambers producing 8:1 compression with the stock bore & stroke. Plus, they accept up to .410" valve lift for use with most performance cams.
- The original Edelbrock design for Fords and Mercurys
- Rugged, ribbed internally and externally, with a large water capacity and excellent breathing characteristics
- Cast at the Edelbrock Foundry in the USA of T-6 tempered A356 aluminum
- 8.0:1 compression ratio on blocks with a 3/16" base relief (stock bore and stroke)
- Compression ratio increase is approximately 3/10 of a percent with each 1/8" stroke
325-1126 Instructions (PDF)
These front sprockets feature solid steel construction and are designed for use on 2008-Up Suzuki for 530 chains.
- Splined front sprocket
- Choose your desired number of teeth
- For 2008-up Suzuki engines
- Works with 530 chains
Designed with sprint cars in mind, this MSD Pro Mag unit offers light weight and incredible power. The compact housing also sits an inch lower for improved clearance of the fuel injections plus features a band clamp mount for easier timing adjustments.
The electronic points box is the brain of the Pro Mag. It controls the spark duration and the unique full-power firing sequence of the Mag. The energy from the generator is controlled with Field Effect Transistor (FET) technology which is far superior to mags still using points as a trigger source.