Zip Tie Wraps, Stainless Steel Tooth, Black, 100 per Bag
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These zip ties are made in the U.S.A. and feature a stainless steel securing tooth. They come 100 to a package and are perfect for securing loose wiring and hoses or can help serve as temporary fixes to many odd jobs and projects.
- Stainless Tooth Tie Wraps feature super strong self-locking, stainless steel tooth, one piece design, standard size head.
- Black Tie Wraps are UV resistant. Recommended for outdoor usage.
- Metal Detectable
- Temperature Ratings 185 F / 85 C.
- UL Flame Rating 94V-2.
- Minimum installation temperature is greater than 32 F or 0 C.
- Made From Nylon 6/6.
- Choose from lengths of 4", 5.5", 7.3", and 11.4"
- 100 per Bag
New for 2018!
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat takes a few minutes to talk about the Mag Daddy Magnetic Fasteners available at Speedway Motors.
How-to install Speedway's new wheel bolt & tab kit on your sprint car.
Tired of straightening damaged fins or replacing your new race radiator? Try protecting it with a sheet of Nomex honeycomb and let it take the beating instead of your expensive radiator.
Speedway Product guru Jeff K. got the short end of the stick when it came to holiday decorating. You guessed it, the outdoor decorations. Being the clever guy he is, he came up with a great solution using some Speedway products.
Speedway Motors employee Jeff K. has already proven he's a clever guy when it comes to holiday decorations. This time around, the Grinch gets a visit from his little buddy Max with a little help from some Speedway products.
In preparation to transplant a 430hp 383 stroker into Project Chevelle, Zach R. made up a set of plug wires for the car. To keep it nice and tidy they needed to be routed just right, be the perfect length and not distract from the engine!
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.