Zamp Youth One-Piece Racing Suit Combo with Helmet
Hobby Stock, Karting, Legends, Sport Compact, One-Piece Suit Style, 3.2A/1 Suit SFI Rating
- The boot cuff provides stylish ankle protection
- Has lightweight construction for ultimate comfort
- It is SFI 3.2A/1 approved and has a TPP rating of 9.6
- Features a single layer construction using 100% FR cotton
- Has Aramid cuffs for added comfort around ankles and wrists
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
The Zamp ZR-10 Youth Racing Suit delivers high-quality suits at best value in the market. This SFI 3.2A/1 approved lightweight FR Cotton suit is available in a large range of sizes to fit all drivers. A lightweight, comfortable, stylish suit packed with features:
- Single Layer Construction using 100% FR Cotton.
- Box Quilt Stitching.
- Pockets on each leg.
- Adjustable Belt.
- Lightweight construction for ultimate comfort.
- Aramid Cuffs for comfort around ankles and wrists.
- Boot Cuff provides stylish ankle protection.
- Available in Y-Small, Y-Medium, Y-Large, Y-XLarge
- Colors: Black and Grey
- SFI 3.2A/1 Approved
- TPP Rating: 9.6
Crow Enterprizes introduces these new styled Junior Mid Top Driving Shoes with additional heel support. Features exterior leather guard on outside of both shoes. One-strap closure adds to comfort. Satin suede with flame retardant interior. 3.3/5 SFI rating.
- Junior mid-top driving shoes
- Suede leather construction
- Black in color
- Lace and hook and loop closure style
- Choose between sizes 4-6
- 3.3/5 SFI rating
Crow Junior standard Nomex driving gloves offer two layers of Nomex protection. These proven gloves are sewn with Nomex thread, have extra padding on the palm and knuckles and are SFI 5 approved. Junior racer gloves have a shorter finger length than adult sizes.
The Zamp RZ-37Y helmet is a great helmet for Youth Racing. It is very lightweight at approximately 1250 grams, plus has a smaller shell to fit a youth’s body. Weight and Shell Size are key to protecting up and coming young racers.
- Smaller Shell
- Composite Fiberglass Lightweight Shell
- Lightweight design 1250g +/- 50 grams
- Plush Fire Retardant Interior
- Z-20 Series 3mm Clear Shield with Tear-Off Posts, 12.25 inches Center posts
- Removable/Washable Comfort Liner
- SFI 24.1 and DOT
- Two holes on Each Side Of Chin foam for Radio/Hydration
- Choose Size: Small (54 cm / 21.25" / 6-3/4 Hat Size), Medium (56 cm / 22" / 7 Hat Size)
- Choose Color: Black, White
Suit Sizing Chart (JPEG)
Helmet Sizing Chart (JPEG)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Zamp SFI 3.2A/1 Single Layer Youth Race SuitsPart # 91010015Qty x 1
Crow Junior Driving Shoes, Mid TopPart # 91022000Qty x 1
Crow Junior Racing Gloves, SFI 5Part # 91011684Qty x 1
ZAMP RZ37Y YOUTH HELMETPart # 91075700Qty x 1
More Like This
Zamp ZR-30 Triple-Layer One-Piece Racing Suit Combo, Grey
Simpson Premium Youth Kart Suit
Zamp SFI 3.2A/1 Single Layer Youth Race Suits
ZAMP ZR-30 SFI5 UNIFORM
Simpson Apex One-Piece Kart Racing Suit
Sparco 002328NGRC3M Adult Karting Racing Suits
Sparco 00230656AZ Prime Kart Suit KS10 56 Blue
Zamp ZR-50 SFI 3.2A/5 Black Lightweight 3 Layer Race Suit
Zamp ZR-50F SFI 3.2A/5 Black Race Suit Straight Cuff
Speedway Single Layer Two Piece Racing Suit Combos
Q & A
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
This guide explains what a Snell certification is and the difference between a Snell SA2015 and SA2020 helmet.
Jason Martin is in the pits at 305 Racesaver Nationals talking to racers about topics they would like more information on. Watch this video to learn how to install a fire suppression system to help keep you safe!
It's important to use the right method when you're cleaning fire resistant material. We can show you the recommended procedure to ensure the durability and integrity of your suit through its entire lifecycle.
After reaching out to a few parents of youth drivers, McKenna has compiled 3 major crucial safety tips that are often times neglected in youth racing. Find out what parents wish they would've known about safety gear before their child started racing.
Fire suits are constructed from a variety of fire resistant materials. We can teach you the difference between the most common suits like Nomex and fire resistant cotton such as Proban.
Much like your fire suit and racing shoes, there are a lot of factors to consider in choosing the right racing gloves for you and your racing program and this buyer's guide should help you with that decision.