Zamp RZ-62 Aramid SA2020 Helmet, Flat Black/Flo Orange/White
Oval Track Cars, Full Face Helmet Type, Snell SA2020 Safety Rating, Restraint Compatible, Clear
Zamp RZ-62 offers more unique race set ups than any other helmet in same price range. Customize your Helmet for Open Wheel, Closed Cockpit, Dirt or Kart Racing. Tri Tech Air System allows Natural or Forced Air Options.
- Aramid Mix Shell for Super Lightweight Helmet
- Aerodynamic Shell & Chin Bar, Aero Lips in Shell. Easy Installation of Accessory Aero Chin Lip and Aero Rear Spoiler
- TRI-Tech Air System - Allows you to run Natural Air, Forced Air, and Air Plugs in Three Adjustable Inlets on Top and Both Sides of chin bar for the most adjustable Air Flow in the market
- Plush Fire Retardant Removable/Washable ultra-soft Interior with EPS chin bar foam
- Z-20 Series 3mm Clear Shield with Tear Off Posts at 12.25-inch center posts using banana style tear offs
- Hydration Hole/Plug Front and Center in Chin Bar with easy set up
- Ear Cup Option built with Ear Pocket which allows you to easily Velcro in Zamp Ear Cup to give driver quieter environment to hear communications
- M6 Inserts for Head & Neck Restraint
- Snell SA-2020
- Sizes Available:
- Flo Orange (S – XXL)
- White (XS - XXL)
- Flat Black (S – XXL)
Helmet Sizing Chart (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Zamp RZ-62 AIR Aramid SA2020 Helmet, Flat Black/White
Zamp RZ-18H SA2020 Helmet Gloss/Matte Black/Flo Orange/White
Zamp RZ-37Y SFI 24.1 Helmet
Zamp RZ-60 Aramid SA2020 Helmet, Gloss Black/White
Zamp RZ-36 SA2020 Helmet, Matte Black/White
Zamp RZ-36 DIRT SA2020 Helmet, Gloss Black
Zamp RZ-36 Air SA2020 Helmet, Matte Black/Gloss White
Zamp RZ-56 SA2020 Helmet, Gloss Black/White
Zamp RZ-56 Air SA2020 Helmet, Gloss Black/White
Zamp RL-70E SA2020 Helmet
Q & A
This guide explains what a Snell certification is and the difference between a Snell SA2015 and SA2020 helmet.
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
This guide contains charts for multiple racing helmet brands to get the right fit. Learn how to properly measure your head to get the perfect helmet size.
Learn about choosing a race helmet and head safety considerations from sprint car driver McKenna Haase. Safety tips include correct helmet sizing and care.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative article.
Sorting out which tearoff to get for your helmet shield can be a challenge. Use the guide from Speedway Motors to select the right style for your needs!
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.