Racing Optics 10208C C-Type XStack Tearoffs Bell Star GP/Infusion
C Tearoff Style, Clear Tint, 12.13" Centerline of Holes, 3" Overall Height
- Can use multiple stacks of ten at one time
- Comes in three stacks of ten tearoffs laminated together
- Designed to give same crystal clear view as one traditional tearoffs
- The unique design will keep dust and fog from accumulating between layers
- Designed to fit Bell GTX-2/ GP-2/ Star GP/ Star Infusion/ Dominator .2 with 287 shield SA2010
Three stacks of ten tearoffs laminated together gives same crystal clear view as one traditional tearoff. Can use multiple stacks of ten at one time. Unique design will keep dust and fog from accumulating between layers.
- Peg Hole Distance: 12-1/8"
- Height: 3"
- Length: 16-1/2"
- Fits Bell GTX-2/ GP-2/ Star GP/ Star Infusion/ Dominator .2 with 287 shield SA2010
Must have 287 Shield SA2010
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Racing Optics 10205C XStack Tearoffs C-Style-Bell-Not X15/G Force
Racing Optics 10208S SmokeSingle Tearoff for Bell 287 Shield
Racing Optics 10208CP Perimeter Seal XStack Tearoffs, C-Style
Racing Optics 10206C Bell SE03/SE05 XStack Tearoffs, Clear
Bell BR1 Side Air Conversion
Garage Sale - Bell All Season Jacket
Winters Performance 7224 Pro-Eliminator Rearend Seal Side Bell
Bassett 58D52WSRB Wissota Rt. Front 15 In Wheel Big Bell Out, 5x5
Winters Performance 7109 3/8 Inch-24 x 1 Inch HHCS, 8 Rib Side Bell
Bassett 58D52WRB Wissota RF 15" Wheel Big Bell Out-5x5-Black
Q & A
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
Jason Martin is in the pits at 305 Racesaver Nationals talking to racers about topics they would like more information on. Watch this video to learn how to install a fire suppression system to help keep you safe!
Sorting out which tearoff to get for your helmet shield can be a challenge. Use the guide from Speedway Motors to select the right style for your needs!
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative article.