Xtreme Products Accu-Tach Racing Tachometer
Midget, Sprint Car, 0-15000 RPM measurement range. RPM Range, 3.13" Overall Width
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The Xtreme Accu-Tach digital tachometer will work with 4, 6 and 8 cylinder engines using an MSD ignition or a magneto. The Xtreme Accu-Tach is factory set for 8 cylinder engines and will function up to 15,000 RPM. This digital tach accepts any standard alkaline 9 volt battery to function for many hours of operation. For use with Magneto and Point Type Ignition distributors ONLY.
WARNING: It DOES NOT work with Electronic Ignitions that use a dedicated tach output wire such as MSD 6 Series and HEI.
When the display button is pushed after your last race, the Accu-Tach will display four numbers:
- 1st number is the highest RPM turned in the last race
- 2nd number is the low average RPM turned in the last race
- 3rd number is the high average RPM turned in the last race
- 4th number is the time in seconds your engine took to rev from your low average RPM to your high average RPM
The display button has three different functions:
- Starts the display cycle of highest RPM, average low RPM, average high RPM and ramp time
- Resets any stored information if held for more than five seconds
- Displays the engine's current RPM for fifteen seconds while engine is running
910-11781 Instructions (PDF)
More Like This
VMAC Racing VTAC Tachometer
Tel Tac II Digital Tachometer
Tel Tac Oval Track Pro Digital Tachometer
Auto Meter 3890 GS Air-Core Pedestal Tachometer Gauge, 3-3/4 "
Viper Pipes 1100R Digital Tachometer
Outerwears Mychron Tach Scrub Bag
Mounting Bracket for VTAC Tachometer
Tachometer Mounting Cup for 3-1/8 and 3-3/8 Inch Gauges, Chrome
Speedway Black 3-3/8 Inch Electric Tachometer
Speedway 3-3/8 Inch Electric Tachometer Gauge
Q & A
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Tim talks about truck brake, spindles, and instrument options.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!