World S/R Small Block Chevy Cylinder Heads, Straight Plug, 1.94/1.50
Chevy Small Block V8, Cast Iron, Natural, 170cc Intake Runner Volume, Straight Spark Plug Style
- The raised valve cover rails to eliminate oil leaks
- Includes hardened steel exhaust seats for unleaded gasoline
- They have extra-thick decks and walls for improved reliability
- Will accept early style perimeter or late model center bolt valve covers
- These Small Block Chevy heads feature large intake & exhaust runners like double hump head
More performance and less expensive than rebuilding used heads. No more searching junkyards looking for cylinder heads for your motor.Looks like the smog head on the outside, but has racing head features like an extra-thick deck, screw-in rocker arm studs, and raised valve cover rails.
- Large intake & exhaust runners like double hump head
- Extra-thick decks and walls for improved reliability
- Hardened steel exhaust seats for unleaded gasoline
- Machined for 3/8" screw in studs (included)
- Raised valve cover rails to eliminate oil leaks
- Accepts early style perimeter or late model center bolt valve covers
- Can be milled for large springs
- Assembled Heads Add:
- Heavy Duty S.S. Valves
- Steel Retainers & Locks
- 1.25" Hi-Po Valve Springs
- 3 Angle Valve Job
- 67 cc / 1.94 intake head is World Products # 4361
- 76 cc / 1.94 intake head is World Products # 4360
Head Flow @ .500 Lift
220 intake, 151 exhaust (Super Flow 1050)
232 intake, 161 exhaust (Super Flow 600)
All heads flowed with a standard .750" intake plate, without exhaust tube, and 28" of water.
Item DetailsStraight Plug, 1.94/1.50 Valves
- Use 14 mm-5/8", .460 reach, taper seat spark plugs.
Casting ID Number: I-052, I-058
Material: High density cast iron
Valve Seats: Intake (integral), exhaust (hardened)
Valve Guides: Integral cast iron
Spring Seats: Machined for 1.560" and 1.250"
Valve Diameter: 11/32" stem
Rocker Arm Studs: Screw-in style
Rocker Arms: 1.5 ratio (use of 1.6 ratio will require elongation of pushrod holes)
Intake Runner: 170cc, standard port location
Exhaust Ports: 65cc, standard location
Spark Plug: 14mm 5/8" .460" reach tapered style
Valve Job: Multi-angle intake and radiused exhaust
Valve Cover Rail: Raised w/ perimeter and center bolt pattern
Valve Angle: Stock 23°
Accessory Bolt Holes: Stock
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Step back in time with our modern reproduction of the iconic Chevy 461 double hump cylinder heads, now cast in lightweight aluminum! In this video, Joe and Wyatt discuss the features that bring the vaunted camel hump heads into the 21st Century.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim shows off our aluminum cylinder heads for 348-409 Chevys.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
Learn how to identify Chevy heads on your small block with our Chevy cylinder head identification guide. Our images cover Chevrolet small blocks since 1955.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.
Engine Cylinder Numbers