World Products 053040-BARE Ford Windsor Sr. Cylinder Head, Bare
Ford Small Block V8, Bare Cylinder Head Style, Cast Iron, Natural, 200cc Intake Runner Volume
Jack Roush Racing designed this high density cast iron head to be the most powerful head for 5.0 Fords. When it comes to high performance replacements for factory cast iron heads, World’s WINDSOR SR. boasts 200cc ports and 64cc exhausts ports, which flow a substantially larger volume of air than any OEM Ford head. Add a highly efficient combustion chamber design and larger valves, and you have big bolt-on power! This head is also a 50-State emissions legal factory replacement.
- Head is sold individually
- 64cc Combustion Chambers
- Intake Runner: 200cc
- Exhaust Port: 64cc
- Machined for 2.02 Intake & 1.60 Exhaust valves (11/32" stem)
- Valve Seats: Intake (integral), exhaust (hardened)
- Valve Guides: Integral cast iron
- Spring Seats: Machined for 1.560" and 1.250"
- Raised Valve Cover Rail
- Spark Plugs: 14MM, .460" Reach with 5/8" Hex Plugs, Tapered Seat
- Intake Port Dimension 2.00" X 1.12"
- Exhaust Port Dimension 1.30" X 1.22"
Head Flow @ .600" Lift
- 255 intake, 177 exhaust (Super Flow 1050)
- 272 intake, 191 exhaust (Super Flow 600)
All heads flowed with a standard .750" intake plate, without exhaust tube, and 28" of water.
- Head Gasket: Fel Pro 1011 or Speedway 344-1011
- Intake Gasket: Fel Pro 1250
- Exhaust Gasket: Fel Pro 1415 or Speedway 344-1415
Heat Bolt Torque Specs:
- 289-302 Upper row 80 Ft Lbs, Lower row 70 Ft Lbs.
- 351W All Bolts 105 Ft Lbs.
- Rocker Arm Studs 55 Ft Lbs, Using Thread Sealent Upon Installation
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
World Products 053040-2 Ford Windsor Sr. Complete Cylinder Heads
World Products 053030-2 S/B Ford Windsor Jr. Cylinder Head, Complete
Edelbrock 77169 Victor Jr Cylinder Head, Bare, Ford 289, 302, 351W
Edelbrock 77219 Victor Series Cylinder Head, Bare, Ford 289, 302, 351W
BluePrint HP9009 Muscle Series 190cc SB Ford Head, Assembled
Edelbrock 5025 E-Street Cylinder Head, Aluminum, Ford 289, 302, 351W
Edelbrock 60225 Performer RPM Cylinder Head, Ford 289, 302, 351W
Edelbrock 60255 Performer RPM Cylinder Head, Ford 289, 302, 351W
Edelbrock 77189 Victor Jr Cylinder Head,Assembled, Ford 289, 302, 351W
Edelbrock 77199 Victor Jr Cylinder Head,Assembled, Ford 289, 302, 351W
Q & A
Step back in time with our modern reproduction of the iconic Chevy 461 double hump cylinder heads, now cast in lightweight aluminum! In this video, Joe and Wyatt discuss the features that bring the vaunted camel hump heads into the 21st Century.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim shows off our aluminum cylinder heads for 348-409 Chevys.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
Learn how to identify Chevy heads on your small block with our Chevy cylinder head identification guide. Our images cover Chevrolet small blocks since 1955.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.