Wilwood 831-14201 ProSpindles, 1963-70 GM C10/C15
C10 Pickup, C10 Suburban, C15/C1500 Pickup, C15/C1500 Suburban, C10 Panel, Forged Aluminum
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Wilwood to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Wilwood’s ProSpindle Kits contain a pair of Modular Spindles, steering arms and hubs assemblies for either 63-70 or 71-87 Chevrolet & GMC 2WD C10/C15 Pickups and Suburban’s. Specifically designed for use with Wilwood’s disc brake kits, with a 2.50” drop for a more aggressive stance without affecting steering geometry.
Constructed from a proprietary grade of forged aluminum with an integrated modular bearing hub assembly that supports both 5 x 4.75” and 5 x 5.00” wheel bolt circles. Direct mounting for radial caliper brackets create strong, zero flex platform for brake mounting.
- Forged aluminum construction
- Black E-Coat finish
- 2.5" inch drop
- LH/RH side
- Fits 1963-1970 Chevy C10/C15
- 2.50" drop improves handling and delivers a custom lowered stance
- Bolt-on steering arm
- Dual pattern with 1/2"-20 wheel studs, modular bearing hub accepts 5 on 4.75" or 5 on 5" wheels
- Direct fit on all 1963-70 models (with updated ball joints being required)
- Designed for use with Original Equipment suspension or custom fabricated direct replacements
- Fortified with radial caliper mounts to handle big brake stopping power
- ProSpindle kits include a detailed guide with step-by-step instructions of the fully bolt-on installation
- Four brake kits are available specfically designed to fit the spindle ranging from 12.19" to 14.00" diameter with black or red powder coat calipers
More Like This
RideTech 11349300 2.5" Drop Spindles, 63-70 C10
Wilwood 830-10832 WWE Pro Spindle, 74-80 Pinto/Must II, Stock Height
Wilwood 830-9807 WWE Pro Spindle, 74-80 Pinto/Must II, w/ 2 Inch Drop
Speedway 1949-1954 Chevy Car Modified Spindles w/ King Pins
Speedway 1949-54 Chevy Car Modified Spindles w/ Deluxe King Pins
Speedway 1949-54 Chevy Car Modified Spindles Only
Speedway 1928-1948 Ford Forged Spindles Only
Speedway 1928-1948 Ford Forged Spindles w/ King Pins
Speedway 1928-1948 Ford Forged Spindles w/ Deluxe King Pins
Labor to Machine 1949-1954 Chevy Spindles
Q & A
Today we are installing original style pump, pulleys, brackets, and hoses! Watch as Joe and Zach improve the ratio and make driving the Chevelle easier.
Project Chevelle upgrades the 4 drum brakes single master cylinder that was an unfortunate set of boxes checked on this Chevelle’s order sheet.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
This article explains how to install a chrome column shifter into the steering column itself. We will help you determine the length of steering column needed along with all the parts required to get the job done.
Follow along as power steering is added to Speedway's Project Chevelle. This article showcases exactly what is involved in adding power steering in a car that came with manual steering.
In this article, Heath P. talks about one of the most important parts of a hot rod, the front axle. He will walk you through the history of the front axle and how to properly assemble it for your car.
How to install an electronic power steering unit in a micro sprint and the benefits of using power steering. This article includes which parts to use to complete your power steering installation.