Wilwood 831-14201 ProSpindles, 1963-70 GM C10/C15
63-70 Chevy, 67-70 GMC, Chevy/GM Custom Spindle Style, 2-1/2 Inch Spindle Drop, Forged Aluminum
Wilwood’s ProSpindle Kits contain a pair of Modular Spindles, steering arms and hubs assemblies for either 63-70 or 71-87 Chevrolet & GMC 2WD C10/C15 Pickups and Suburban’s. Specifically designed for use with Wilwood’s disc brake kits, with a 2.50” drop for a more aggressive stance without affecting steering geometry.
Constructed from a proprietary grade of forged aluminum with an integrated modular bearing hub assembly that supports both 5 x 4.75” and 5 x 5.00” wheel bolt circles. Direct mounting for radial caliper brackets create strong, zero flex platform for brake mounting.
- Forged aluminum construction
- Black E-Coat finish
- 2.5" inch drop
- LH/RH side
- Fits 1963-1970 Chevy C10/C15
- 2.50" drop improves handling and delivers a custom lowered stance
- Bolt-on steering arm
- Dual pattern with 1/2"-20 wheel studs, modular bearing hub accepts 5 on 4.75" or 5 on 5" wheels
- Direct fit on all 1963-70 models (with updated ball joints being required)
- Designed for use with Original Equipment suspension or custom fabricated direct replacements
- Fortified with radial caliper mounts to handle big brake stopping power
- ProSpindle kits include a detailed guide with step-by-step instructions of the fully bolt-on installation
- Four brake kits are available specfically designed to fit the spindle ranging from 12.19" to 14.00" diameter with black or red powder coat calipers
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Wilwood to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
RideTech 11349300 2.5" Drop Spindles, 63-70 C10
Wilwood 830-10832 WWE Pro Spindle, 74-80 Pinto/Must II, Stock Height
Wilwood 830-9807 WWE Pro Spindle, 74-80 Pinto/Must II, w/ 2 Inch Drop
Speedway 1928-1948 Ford Forged Spindles w/ King Pins
Speedway 1928-1948 Ford Forged Spindles w/ Deluxe King Pins
Speedway 1949-54 Chevy Car Modified Spindles Only
Speedway 1928-1948 Ford Forged Spindles Only
Speedway 1949-1954 Chevy Car Modified Spindles w/ King Pins
Labor to Machine 1949-1954 Chevy Spindles
Speedway 1928-1948 Ford Chrome Spindles w/ King Pins Installed
Q & A
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Learn how to install a front axle in your 410 sprint car as the guys on our build team keep progress moving. You won't want to miss this!
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
If you're going to buy a horn isn't it nice to know what it sounds like first? That's why Speedway produced a helpful video to hear the differences in the unique horns that we offer.
Project Chevelle upgrades the 4 drum brakes single master cylinder that was an unfortunate set of boxes checked on this Chevelle’s order sheet.
Learn more about the three piece spindle, which offers improved geometry, replaceable steering arms, and compatibility. Applicable to modifieds, sport mods, stock car and hobby stocks.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.