Wilwood 330-9371 Emergency Brake Cable Kit for Lokar Floor Mount Units
Universal Fit, 96.00" Overall Length, Black
- includes one cable block clevis and one housing end adjuster
- Comes with two 96 inch braided stainless steel parking brake cable
- Will work with any/all rear Wilwood brake kits with internal drum park set up
- Designed specifically for use with Lokar floor mount hand emergency brake units
Wilwood internal parking brake cable kit is for use with Wilwood Forged Dynalite and Billet Superlite 4 emergency brake kits. This universal parking brake cable kit works with any/all rear Wilwood brake kits with internal drum park set up. They are designed specifically for use with Lokar floor mount hand emergency brake units.
- (2) 96 inch braided stainless steel parking brake cable
- (2) Cable stop clevises
- (1) Cable block clevis
- (1) Housing end adjuster
- (6) Cable support clamps
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn how to assemble one of our bolt on nine-inch Ford disc brake kits in this step-by-step guide.
Just about any classic vehicle’s drum brakes can be upgraded to the increased braking performance of a disc brake system. Our Buyer’s Guide provides an overview of disc brake benefits and what you need to succeed with your upgrade.
Power brake boosters offer lower pedal effort and better braking characteristics, but which one is right for your hot rod, muscle car, or truck? We take the guesswork out of that question with our latest buyer's guide.
When it comes to a traditional style build on an early hot rod it just has to be rolling on a solid front axle of some sort. In this buyer's guide we take you through I-beam and round tube solid axles, spindle choices, radius rod needs, and more.
Today we take a look at the differences between proportioning valves (both fixed and adjustable models) and the residual pressure valves we offer in this buyer's guide.
Custom rides usually require custom brake and fuel lines. Educate yourself on the tools you will need and the proper steps to a successful line assembly in our buyer's guide.
Follow this guide as Kevin explains how he upgraded the rear bolt-on caliper brackets and rotors on a '54 Chevy Belair.