Wilwood 260-13784 Red 10 PSI Residual Pressure Valve with Fittings
Universal Fit, 10 psi Pressure Rating, 3/8"-24 I.F. Female Inlet Fitting, Red
- Features a 1/8-27 NPT inlet/outlet
- Made from billet aluminum and red anodized for easy identification
- These valves retain a minimum brake line pressure to help eliminate excessive pedal travel
- it is 10 PSI for drum brake systems to compensate for return spring tension and maintain wheel cylinder sealing in the drums
Residual pressure valves retain a minimum brake line pressure to help eliminate excessive pedal travel. This residual pressure valve is 10 PSI for drum brake systems to compensate for return spring tension and maintain wheel cylinder sealing in the drums. This residual pressure valve is billet aluminum and red anodized for easy identification.
- 10 PSI
- 1/8-27 NPT Inlet/Outlet
- Red anodized
- Sold each
Brake System Builders Tip (Link)
Learn more about the proper uses of residual valves by reading our tech article. Brake System Selection.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Today we take a look at the differences between proportioning valves (both fixed and adjustable models) and the residual pressure valves we offer in this buyer's guide.
Project Chevelle upgrades the 4 drum brakes single master cylinder that was an unfortunate set of boxes checked on this Chevelle’s order sheet.
Just about any classic vehicle’s drum brakes can be upgraded to the increased braking performance of a disc brake system. Our Buyer’s Guide provides an overview of disc brake benefits and what you need to succeed with your upgrade.
Learn about the different types of brake valves. Our guide covers Metering, Residual, Proportioning, and Combination valves to understand your brake system.
Power brake boosters offer lower pedal effort and better braking characteristics, but which one is right for your hot rod, muscle car, or truck? We take the guesswork out of that question with our latest buyer's guide.