Wilwood 140-14400-D Dynapro Low Profile Parking Brake Kit, Black
Universal Fit, Rear Position, 12 Bolt Bolt Pattern, 11 Inch Rotor Diameter, Vented Rotor Type
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Wilwood to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Forged Dynapro Low-Profile Pro-Series rear disc brake kits provide a complete solution for popular muscle car rear axles on applications that require a parking brake assembly and extra clearance for 14.00” to 15.00” rim applications. Forged billet Dynapro Low-Profile four-piston calipers 11.00” one-piece hat and rotor assemblies, and high friction pads provide optimized and balanced braking for all types of custom performance street/strip and show machines. The neatly hidden internal shoe system provides a clean installation with superior static holding power for parking. Optional caliper finishes and rotor designs enable the builder to personalize the style and optimize brake performance for every individual application.
- Rear End Axle: 12 Bolt
- Axle Offset: 2.75 - 2.81
- Mount Type: Lug
- Caliper Type: 4 - Black Powder Coat
- Rotor Diameter: 11
- Min Wheel Diameter Req'd*: 14
- Type: Forged Dynapro Low Profile
- Finish: Black Powder Coat
- Piston Count: 4
- Piston Area: 1.98 In²
- Piston Type: Stainless
- Mount Type: Lug
- Brake Pad Plate: 4812
- Brake Pad Area: 5.1 In²
- Brake Pad Volume: 1.71 In³
- Pad Compound: BP-10
- Type: SRP Drilled Rotor & Hat
- Style: SRP Drilled & Slotted
- Surface Finish: Black Electro-Coat
- Material: Iron
- Outside Diameter: 11"
- Width: 0.81"
- Vane Count: 32 V
- Design Type: SRP-BLK
- Dynamically Balanced: No
- Bedded: No
1. Kit designed for staggered shock mount rear ends: R/H caliper is rear mount, L/H caliper is front mount.
2. Kit may fit some 14" wheels. Check wheel clearance diagram in kit installation instructions before purchase.
More Like This
Wilwood 140-14530 Forged Dynalite Big Brake Front Brake Kit,Black
Economy Bolt-On Front/Rear Brake Kit for Ford Spindle
Wilwood Disc Brake Kit, 49-54 Chevy Spindles, 4-Piston, Vented Rotor
GM 10 & 12 Bolt Bolt-On Rear Disc Brake Kit
Disc Brake Kit for Ford Spindle Mount Radir Wheels
Economy Bolt-On Front/Rear Brake Kit for Chevy Spindle
Disc Brake Kit for Chevy Spindle Mount Radir Wheels
Brake Kit: 1969-77 GM Caliper to Early Ford Spindles, Chevy B-P
Disc Brake Kit for Total Performance Spindles, 5 x 4-1/2
Front Disc Brake Kit, GM Mid-size to 1949-54 Chevy Spindle, 5 on 4-3/4
Q & A
After getting the control arms and drop spindles installed last time, we are dying to see what it looks like on the ground. Today we are working with the Speedway Deluxe Disc Brake Kit. Josh and Joe are on a roll!
You can slip these Finned Aluminum Buick Brake Drums on to any one of our 1937-48 Ford hubs or 12x2 Bendix brakes. No machining. No re-drilling. Not a cover. Just classic hotrod style.
Early Ford Bolt-on Brake Conversion
In this Tech Tip, John confirms a customer question regarding the need for a proportioning valve on his ’55 F100 brake build.
Steve replaces the factory GM 8.5" 10-bolt rear end on his '76 Chevrolet Laguna S3 with a GM 10 & 12 bolt bolt-on rear disc brake kit.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked about finding a set of disc brakes for his 1949 Ford F1 pickup, with one caveat. He wants to use the factory wheels.
Speedway Tech Zach R. talks about the dropped spindles and disc brake conversion he installed on his '55 Sedan Delivery.