Wilwood 140-14400-D Dynapro Low Profile Parking Brake Kit, Black
Universal Fit, Rear Position, 12 Bolt Bolt Pattern, 11 Inch Rotor Diameter, Vented Rotor Type
- Type: Forged Dynapro Low Profile
- Finish: Black Powder Coat
- Piston Count: 4
- Piston Area: 1.98 In²
- Piston Type: Stainless
- Mount Type: Lug
- Brake Pad Plate: 4812
- Brake Pad Area: 5.1 In²
- Brake Pad Volume: 1.71 In³
- Pad Compound: BP-10
- Type: SRP Drilled Rotor & Hat
- Style: SRP Drilled & Slotted
- Surface Finish: Black Electro-Coat
- Material: Iron
- Outside Diameter: 11"
- Width: 0.81"
- Vane Count: 32 V
- Design Type: SRP-BLK
- Dynamically Balanced: No
- Bedded: No
1. Kit designed for staggered shock mount rear ends: R/H caliper is rear mount, L/H caliper is front mount.
2. Kit may fit some 14" wheels. Check wheel clearance diagram in kit installation instructions before purchase.
ChartsDynapro Low-Profile Rear Parking Brake Kit Installation Instructions (PDF)
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Wilwood to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Wilwood 140-13952-D Forged Dynapro Low-Profile Rear Parking Brake
Wilwood 140-7141 Rear E-Brake Kit - GM 12 Bolt Axle
Wilwood 140-15843 Dynalite Electronic Parking Brake Kit, Black
Wilwood 140-14530 Forged Dynalite Big Brake Front Brake Kit,Black
Wilwood 140-15843-D Electronic Parking Brake Kit, Drilled, Black
Economy Bolt-On Front/Rear Brake Kit for Ford Spindle
Wilwood Disc Brake Kit, 49-54 Chevy Spindles, 4-Piston, Vented Rotor
Wilwood 140-12549-DN Dynapro SA Lug Drive Rear Drag Brake Kit
Wilwood 140-12551-DN Dynapro SA Lug Drive Rear Drag Brake Kit
Wilwood 140-12555-DN Dynapro Dual SA Lug Drive Rear Drag Brake Kt
Q & A
Learn how to assemble one of our bolt on nine-inch Ford disc brake kits in this step-by-step guide.
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Learn how to assemble a rear axle assembly as we put together ours for the 410 Sprint Car Build. Our team of builders continues to make progress on the car!
After getting the control arms and drop spindles installed last time, we are dying to see what it looks like on the ground. Today we are working with the Speedway Deluxe Disc Brake Kit. Josh and Joe are on a roll!
Jeff installs a Wilwood 12.19" Front Disc Brake Kit to his 1967 Chevelle. Read more on the caliper bracket assembly and brake rotor setup.
A guide on how to install Wilwood rear brakes for performance and better handling suspension. Learn about critical clearance for the outer axle components on Jeff's 1967 Chevelle.
Follow along as Speedway Tech Kevin W. updates the brakes on his Bel Air with a modern disc brake conversion kit.