Wilwood 140-11013-P Pro Series Front Disc Brake Kit, 1937-49 Ford
Front Position, Dual: 5 on 4.5" | 4.75" Bolt Pattern, 11 Inch Rotor Diameter, Vented Rotor Type
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Wilwood Forged Dynalite Pro-Series Front Hub Kits offer a complete disc brake upgrade solution for your 1937-48 Ford spindles. Based on the venerable forged billet Dynalite caliper, these versatile kits suit the braking requirements and style preferences for a daily driver, serious competition, or the most discriminating show enthusiast.
Most kits require no modifications for installation, and provide plenty of clearance inside popular 15” wheels. FDLI Pro-Series kits can be used with either manual or power boost master cylinders.
Wilwood Heavy Duty Kits Feature:
- Forged 4-piston Dynalite Calipers
- 11.00" diameter Ultralite HP 30 Vane iron rotors - plain finish
- Wilwood BP-10 SmartPads - low noise, low dust
- Lightweight anodized aluminum Pro Street hubs
*NOTE*: See Notes tab for important install info.
Item DetailsPolished calipers, plain rotors
- Ford 1 Ton Pickup 1937-1947 Base
- Ford 1/2 Ton Pickup 1937-1947 Base
- Ford 3/4 Ton Pickup 1937-1947 Base
- Ford Anglia 1946-1949 Base
- Ford Deluxe 1939 All Tudor & Fordor (922A)
- Ford Deluxe 1940-1948 Base
- Ford F Series 1948-1949 Base
- Ford F1 1948-1949 Base
- Ford F2 1948-1949 Base
- Ford F3 1948-1949 Base
- Ford F4 1948-1949 Base
- Ford Ford 1949 Base
- Ford Model 1 GA Truck 1941 Base
- Ford Model 11 A 1941 Base
- Ford Model 2 GA Special 1942 Base
- Ford Model 21 A Deluxe 1942 Base
- Ford Model 74 1937 All Tudor / Fordor / SW
- Ford Model 78 1937 All Tudor / Fordor / SW
- Ford Model 81 A 1938 All Tudor / Fordor / SW
- Ford Model 82 A 1938 All Tudor / Fordor / SW
- Ford Model 85 1938 Base
- Ford Pickup 1940 Base
- Ford Prefect 1946-1949 Base
- Ford Sedan Delivery 1937-1947 Base
- Ford Standard 1939-1940 Base
- Ford Super Deluxe 1941-1948 Base
- Ford Taunus 1948-1949 Base
- If using steel wheels with this kit, you will also need to purchase (2) steel shims part 835-3007500. These shims will prevent steel wheelsfrom galling the aluminum hub.
- Rubber brake hoses generally cannot be adapted to Wilwood calipers. The caliper inlet fitting is a 1/8-27 NPT. The preferred method is to use steel adapter fittings at the caliper, either straight, 45 or 90 degree and enough steel braided line to allow for full suspension travel and turning radius, lock to lock.
Heavy Duty Kit:
- Rotor - 11.00" diameter x .81" thick
- Both 5 on 4-1/2" and 5 on 4-3/4" bolt patterns
- 1/2"-20 wheel studs included
- Wilwood Kit Exploded View (GIF)
More Like This
Wilwood 140-11013 FDLI Pro Series Front Disc Brake Kit 37-48 Ford
Wilwood 140-11013-D FDLI Pro Series Front Disc Brake Kit, 1937-49 Ford
Wilwood 140-11013-DP FDLI Pro Series Front Disc Brake Kit, 1937-49 Ford
Wilwood 140-11014 FDLI Pro Series Front Disc Brake Kit, 1937-49 Ford
Wilwood 140-1501-DP FDL Pro Series Drag Disc Brake Kit, 1937-49 Ford
Wilwood 140-10739 DP6 12.19 Inch Front Disc Brake Kit, 1937-49 Ford
Wilwood 140-10739-DR DP6 12.19 Inch Front Disc Brake Kit, 1937-49 Ford
Wilwood 140-11014-D FDLI Pro Series Front Disc Brake Kit, 1937-49 Ford
Wilwood 140-11014-DP FDLI Pro Series Front Disc Brake Kit, 1937-49 Ford
Wilwood 140-11014-P FDLI 11 Pro Series Front Disc Brake Kit, 37-49 Ford
Q & A
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Learn how to assemble a rear axle assembly as we put together ours for the 410 Sprint Car Build. Our team of builders continues to make progress on the car!
After getting the control arms and drop spindles installed last time, we are dying to see what it looks like on the ground. Today we are working with the Speedway Deluxe Disc Brake Kit. Josh and Joe are on a roll!
Early Ford Bolt-on Brake Conversion
Follow along as Speedway Tech Kevin W. updates the brakes on his Bel Air with a modern disc brake conversion kit.
In this Tech Tip, John confirms a customer question regarding the need for a proportioning valve on his ’55 F100 brake build.
Steve replaces the factory GM 8.5" 10-bolt rear end on his '76 Chevrolet Laguna S3 with a GM 10 & 12 bolt bolt-on rear disc brake kit.