Wilwood 120-2498 Dynalite Floater Caliper, 1.75 Piston/.25 Disc
Micro Sprint, Midget, Mini Sprint, Sprint Car, Single Caliper Pistons, 1.75" Piston Diameter
Floating billet aluminum housing with a single 1.75" stainless steel piston. Uses "Single Quick Change" style pads. Designed for Open Wheel, Drag Race, Karting and Motorcycle applications. The Dynalite Single Floater is black anodized to resist corrosion and fits rotor diameters from 6.00" to 13.00".
- Rigid outboard anvil halfs low profile design allows it to fit in tight spaces where opposed piston designs will not
- Weighs only 1.6 pounds
- Multiple 1/8"-27 NPT inlet and bleed screw locations allow for versatile mounting positions
- Comes with precision machined dry lubricated slide pins for bind-free operation
- Black anodized to resist corrosion
- Piston Bore: 1.75"
- Maximum Rotor Width: 0.25"
- Minimum Rotor Width: 0.18"
- Maximum Rotor Diameter: 13"
- Minimum Rotor Diameter: 6"
- Caliper Dimensions (Link)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
Learn how to bed in or burnish your brake pads. Our quick guide and video will teach you the proper procedure to get the best performance out of your brakes.
Learn how to assemble one of our bolt on nine-inch Ford disc brake kits in this step-by-step guide.
Getting started on the brakes and more!
We offer a guide to follow when selecting a new set of brake pads for your race car. It's important to know the friction quality and pad size before selecting a new set of racing pads.
This article demonstrates how to install a complete Winters quick change kit with additional parts including birdcages, brackets, and calipers for a modified race car.
Steve explains the process of installing Speedway calipers.