Wilwood 120-11136 Forged Superlite Internal Caliper, 1.75 / 1.25 Inch
Universal Fit, Four Caliper Pistons, 1.75" Piston Diameter, 1.25" Rotor Thickness, Gray
- Constructed from forged aluminum and has a Type III gray anodized finish
- Will accommodate rotors measuring up to 13.06" in diameter and 1.25" thick
- New design features increased strength and improved fluid displacement
- Has a1 /8" npt inlet and 3.50" mounting centers
- Overall length of the piston measures 9-1/2" and has a 1-3/4" diameter
New forged design features increased strength and improved fluid displacement. Four-piston design for 11.75" X 1.25" rotors. 1/8" npt inlet, 3.50" mounting centers.
Wilwood Spec Sheet (Link)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
Learn how to bed in or burnish your brake pads. Our quick guide and video will teach you the proper procedure to get the best performance out of your brakes.
Getting started on the brakes and more!
We offer a guide to follow when selecting a new set of brake pads for your race car. It's important to know the friction quality and pad size before selecting a new set of racing pads.
This article demonstrates how to install a complete Winters quick change kit with additional parts including birdcages, brackets, and calipers for a modified race car.
Steve explains the process of installing Speedway calipers.
Tim M. takes us through troubleshooting some of the common causes of leaky banjo fittings and caliper fitment issues.