Wheel Fit 10072560 Professional 56 Kit, 5 & 6 Lug Truck Wheels
- Will fit most 5 and 6 lug patterns
- Kit will extend from 14" – 20" in tire bead diameter
- This mock up tool can be mounted to the hub and clearances checked
- Backside setting is completely adjustable within the constraints of the tool
- Features an engraved ruler mark on the side of the tool to indicate backside setting and width measurements
The Wheel Fit allows for accurate measurement of correct backspacing or offset and wheel diameter by mounting a tire in an adjustable position on the car. This mock up tool can be mounted to the hub and clearances checked, all while turning the steering. Never buy the wrong wheels or compromise on generic fitment again. These are a must for custom offset wheel orders.
The Wheel Fit Professional 56 will fit most all 5- and 6-lug vehicles including bolt circles ranging from 5-5 up to 5-150mm and 6-4.5 up to 6-5.5. This kit will extend from 14" – 20" in tire bead diameter. It will also extend from 6.5" – 16" in width. Backside setting is completely adjustable within the constraints of the tool. A ruler mark is engraved on the side of the tool to indicate backside setting and width measurements.
- For most 5 and 6 lug patterns
- 14"-20" tires (rim size)
- 6.5"-16" width of tires
- Sold as a kit
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn how to measure offset, torque specs, design, and other wheel basics. Our racing wheel guide covers all you need for a new set of oval track wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Reference this old tire size conversion chart to equip your old car or truck with modern radial tires. Our tire fitment guide covers a variety of tire types and sizes.
Learn about finding the correct beadlock rings, lug-nut taper, wheel spacers, mud covers, and valve stems. This components are critical for safety.