Western Chassis 2120 Bolt-In C-Notch Kit, 1973-87 Chevy
75-86 Chevy C10
- Fits 1973-1987 Chevy and GMC trucks
- Ideal for Air Ride applications or for lowering the truck more than 4".
- Provides more axle clearance on lowered applications and reduces "bottoming out"
- All hardware is included in the kit
- Limited lifetime warranty
This bolt in frame C-notch kit for 1973-87 Chevy and GMC trucks is a must for Air Ride applications or for lowering the truck more than 4". These kits bolt in making installation a snap. Provides more axle clearance on lowered applications and reduces "bottoming out".
- Frame plates
- Bump stops
- All hardware
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
This article guides you through the process of repairing and painting a subframe for a 1967 Poncho Firebird. See how the front suspension gets an overhaul including new G-comp spindles and a disc brake kit.
Incorporating a Model A rear cross member and a high arc stock spring into a roadster build.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.
Learn about the steps and tools necessary for a smooth chassis assembly for your sprint car.
Learn how Derek Turner's '55 Chevy gets completely overhauled with brand new chassis and suspension components along with a new fuel system and wiring.
Learn about AFCO shocks and the importance of shock performance while racing. See tips on how to adjust shocks to accommodate track conditions.