Weld Midget Spline Beadlock Wheel w/ Ultra-Cover, 13x10 In, 2In Offset
13 Inch Wheel Diameter, Aluminum, 10" Width, Splined Wheel Bolt Pattern (in.), Chrome, Chrome
- Includes an outer beadlock and mud cover
- 31-spline forged aluminum center
- Exceeds USAC Wheel Standards and specifications for all racing series
- Forged aluminum alloy center is 100% CNC machined to exacting tolerances for perfect balance
- Exclusive "Roll Forged" rim lip increases bead seat strength-keeps rim rigid and round on the most abusive racing surfaces
- Made in Kansas City, USA
Application Chart (GIF)
Learn more about determining the proper wheel for your application by reading our tech article. Racing Wheel Principles.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn how to measure offset, torque specs, design, and other wheel basics. Our racing wheel guide covers all you need for a new set of oval track wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
Reference this old tire size conversion chart to equip your old car or truck with modern radial tires. Our tire fitment guide covers a variety of tire types and sizes.
Roadster Expert Tim covers the various types of vintage wire wheels (1928-1935) found on early Fords and how to distinguish the differences between them.
Speedway Motors employee Jess M. talks about the Rocket Racing Deep Angle Spinner Knock-Offs she installed on her 1933 Ford 5-Window Coupe.