Weiand 8150BK Black Intake Manifold Non-EGR 262-400ci, 55-86 Heads
Chevy Small Block V8, Carbureted Fuel System Type, Dual Plane Intake Manifold Type
The Weiand Speed Warrior features long, separated runners for bottom-end and mid-range power, plus a special runner design and larger plenum to flow the air needed for high-rpm horsepower. All of this usable power makes this intake perfect for your street and strip hot rod! Weiand developed the first ever aluminum intake manifold in 1937. Thirty years later Weiand developed complete blower drives for the GMC 6-71 supercharger. Today, Weiand is still at the forefront of intake manifold and blower development as well as high flow water pumps. To make more power you have to get more air to your engine. Look to Weiand as your power source!
- Black ceramic coating provides an aggressive look to your engine compartment
- Black ceramic is heat and corrosion resistant for long life and durability
- Provides an easy to clean finish
- Precision CNC machining
- High Rise/Dual Plane Design
- Square Bore Carburetor Flange
- Exhaust Crossover for Improved Street Drivability (Standard Small Block Chevy Heads)
- Power band: 1500-6700 RPM
- Height: Front 4.19", Rear 5.27"
- Port Size: 1.92 height, 1.16" width
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Weiand to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Weiand 8120BK Black Intake Manifold Non-EGR 262-400ci, 55-86 Heads
Weiand 7136WIN 1955-1986 Small Block Chevy Blower Intake Manifolds
Weiand 7136P 1955-1986 SB Chevy Supercharger Intake Manifold, Polished
Edelbrock 2101 Performer 1955-86 Small Block Chevy Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 2601 Performer Air-Gap Intake Manifold, 1955-86 S/B Chevy
Speedway 1957-86 SBC Hi-Rise Intake Manifold w/ Gaskets, Hardware
Professional Products Plain 1957-95 Chevy Power+ Intake Manifold
Quick Fuel 701-1BDQFT Intake Manifold, Black Diamond, SBC
Edelbrock 2701 Performer EPS Chevy Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 7501 Performer RPM Air-Gap Small Block Chevy Intake Manifold
Q & A
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Information of the function of intake manifolds and a little information on how to choose the right one for your rebuild.