Weiand 8123 Street Warrior Intake Manifold 396-427ci Engines
Carbureted Fuel System Type, Dual Plane Intake Manifold Type, One Carburetor Quantity, Natural
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Weiand to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDays INSTANT REBATE. Select Holley, MSD, Mr Gasket, Earl's Performance, Demon Carburetion, Weiand, Lakewood, Superchips, Diablo Sport, RacePak, Hooker, NOS, Flowtech, Frostbite Performance Cooling, Mallory Ignition, STS Turbo, Hays, Accel, Quick Time, Edge, Quick Fuel, Anvil, Bright Earth, Flowmaster, Hurst, B&M, APR, Dinan, XDR discounted up to 10% through December 31, 2019.
Most of the intakes on the market were developed 20+ years ago when typical engines were 396-427 cubic inches. Not so anymore. With the popularity of larger engines, stroker combinations and more efficient cylinder head and cam designs came the need for intake manifolds to support these combinations. Designed with Computational Fluid Dynamics software, the Street Warrior intake rises to the challenge and delivers the performance to conquer the competition! Want maximum horsepower and torque from Today's engines? Choose Street Warrior!
- All new optimized design for today™s higher output big block engines
- Low rise dual plane design delivering friendly power and torque across the usable RPM range
- Permanent mold 319 aluminum construction is precision CNC machined providing lighter castings with better surface finishes
- Runner geometry optimized using Computational Fluid Dynamics software for even fuel & air distribution
- Universal dual pattern carb flange accepts spread bore (Quadrajets) and square bore carbs
- Idle to 5,500 RPM band
More Like This
Weiand 8123P Street Warrior Intake Manifold 396-427ci, Oval Port Heads
Weiand 7530 Team G Chevy Small Block Manifold
Weiand 7136WIN 1955-1986 Small Block Chevy Blower Intake Manifolds
Weiand 6111WIN Polished 142 Pro-Street Supercharger Intake Manifold
Weiand 6112 Pro-Street Supercharger Intake Manifold 142 Blower
Weiand 7532 Team G Intake Manifold 1957-1986, 1987-later
Weiand 7540 Stealth Ram Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy V8
Weiand 8120 Street Warrior Intake Manifold non/EGR 262ci-400ci
Weiand 8150 Speed Warrior Intake Manifold non/EGR 262ci-400ci
Weiand 6112P Polished 142 Supercharger Intake Manifold L31 GM Vortec
Q & A
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Information of the function of intake manifolds and a little information on how to choose the right one for your rebuild.