Weiand 8123 Street Warrior Intake Manifold 396-427ci Engines
Carbureted Fuel System Type, Dual Plane Intake Manifold Type, One Carburetor Quantity, Natural
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Weiand to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Most of the intakes on the market were developed 20+ years ago when typical engines were 396-427 cubic inches. Not so anymore. With the popularity of larger engines, stroker combinations and more efficient cylinder head and cam designs came the need for intake manifolds to support these combinations. Designed with Computational Fluid Dynamics software, the Street Warrior intake rises to the challenge and delivers the performance to conquer the competition! Want maximum horsepower and torque from Today's engines? Choose Street Warrior!
- All new optimized design for today™s higher output big block engines
- Low rise dual plane design delivering friendly power and torque across the usable RPM range
- Permanent mold 319 aluminum construction is precision CNC machined providing lighter castings with better surface finishes
- Runner geometry optimized using Computational Fluid Dynamics software for even fuel & air distribution
- Universal dual pattern carb flange accepts spread bore (Quadrajets) and square bore carbs
- Idle to 5,500 RPM band
More Like This
Weiand 8123P Street Warrior Intake Manifold 396-427ci, Oval Port Heads
Weiand 1913 Hi-Ram Intake Manifold Top 2x4 4150 Flange Top
Weiand 1981 Hi-Ram Intake Manifold with Performance Oval Port Heads
Weiand 1985 Hi-Ram Intake Manifold, Performance Rectangular Port Heads
Weiand 6110WIN Satin 142 Supercharger Intake Manifold Blower, SBC
Weiand 6150WIN Stain 177 SBC Pro-Street Supercharger Intake Manifold
Weiand 6151 Pro-Street Supercharger Intake Manifold 177 Blower
Weiand 7151 6-71/8-71 Supercharger Intake Manifold Chevrolet Big Block
Weiand 7531 Team G Intake Manifold 1957-1986, 1987-1992
Weiand 8018 Stealth Intake Manifold 396ci-502ci
Q & A
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.