Weiand 8122P Street Warrior Intake Manifold 396-427ci, Peanut Port
Carbureted Fuel System Type, Dual Plane Intake Manifold Type, One Carburetor Quantity, Polished
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Weiand to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDays INSTANT REBATE. Select Holley, MSD, Mr Gasket, Earl's Performance, Demon Carburetion, Weiand, Lakewood, Superchips, Diablo Sport, RacePak, Hooker, NOS, Flowtech, Frostbite Performance Cooling, Mallory Ignition, STS Turbo, Hays, Accel, Quick Time, Edge, Quick Fuel, Anvil, Bright Earth, Flowmaster, Hurst, B&M, APR, Dinan, XDR discounted up to 10% through December 31, 2019.
Most of the intakes on the market were developed 20+ years ago when typical engines were 396-427 cubic inches. Not so anymore. With the popularity of larger engines, stroker combinations and more efficient cylinder head and cam designs came the need for intake manifolds to support these combinations. Designed with Computational Fluid Dynamics software, the Street Warrior intake rises to the challenge and delivers the performance to conquer the competition! Want maximum horsepower and torque from Today's engines? Choose Street Warrior!
- Universal dual pattern carb flange accepts spread bore (Quadrajets) and square bore carbs
- Runner geometry optimized using Computational Fluid Dynamics software for even fuel & air distribution
- Permanent mold 319 aluminum construction is precision CNC machined providing lighter castings with better surface finishes
- Low rise dual plane design delivering friendly power and torque across the usable RPM range
- All new optimized design for today™s higher output big block engines
- Idle to 5,500 RPM band
More Like This
Weiand 8122 Street Warrior Intake Manifold 396-427ci Engines
Weiand 8018 Stealth Intake Manifold 396ci-502ci
Weiand 8019 Stealth Intake Manifold 396ci-502ci
Weiand 8501 Speed Warrior Intake Manifold non/EGR 262ci-400ci
Weiand 7540P Polished Stealth Ram Intake 1957-86, 262-400 SB Chevy V8
Weiand 7540 Stealth Ram Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy V8
Edelbrock 75621 RPM Air-Gap 2-R Intake Manifold, Big Block Chevy
Edelbrock 75624 RPM Air-Gap 2-R Intake Manifold, Big Block Chevy
Holley 300-5 Carburetor Intake Manifold 396ci-502ci
Edelbrock 3706 Performer Intake S/B Chevy, 1987-95 W/ Iron Heads
Q & A
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Information of the function of intake manifolds and a little information on how to choose the right one for your rebuild.