Walbro GSL392 Inline Racing Fuel Pump
Universal Fit, External Electric Fuel Pump Type, 67 GPH / 255 LPH Free Flow Rate, Inline
- Inlet and outlet sizes both measure 10mm X 1.0
- Overall Length measures 6.44" and has an O.D. of 1.70"
- Made from lightweight, yet strong aluminum with natural finish
- Specifically designed to be mounted as close to tank as possible
- Features a 255 LPH free flow rate and has a max operating pressure of 60 psi
These aluminum racing Walbro GL392 inline fuel pumps feature a 255 LPH free flow rate and 60 psi maximum pressure. They have a lightweight, compact design for durability and simplicity.
- Pusher Style Fuel Pump-to be mounted as close to tank as possible
- Must be mounted below fuel tank for proper fuel feed to pump
- Overall Length: 6.44"
- Outside Diameter: 1.70"
- Aluminum material
- Natural finish
- 255 LPH free flow rate
- 60 psi maximum pressure
- 10mm X 1.0 inlet size
- One inlet, female threads
- 10mm X 1.0 outlet size
- One outlet, female threads
- Lightweight, compact design
- Hardware NOT included
Be sure to include our hardware installation kit and AN 8 fitting for these Walbro GL392 inline fuel pumps before purchasing. (960929 and 9603040)
Please note that this is a pusher style fuel pump and must be mounted below the fuel tank and as close to the fuel tank as possible. Failure to follow these installation instructions will result in the pump to prematurely fail which is not covered by warranty.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
MSD 2225 In-Line Hi-Pressure Fuel Pump
Walbro TIA485-2 450 lph In-Tank Electric Fuel Pump
Walbro GCA758-2 In-Tank Electric Fuel Pump, 255 lph, Chevy
Walbro F90000274 High Pressure In-Tank Electric Fuel Pump 450 lph
Walbro F90000295 535 lph In-Tank Electric Fuel Pump
Walbro F90000285 470 lph In-Tank Electric Fuel Pump
Walbro GSS340 In-Tank Fuel Pumps, 1985-95 Mustang GT
Holley 12-802-1 110 GPH Blue Electric Fuel Pump with Regulator
Holley 12-815-1 High Performance Black 140 GPH Electric Fuel Pump
Holley 12-155 Fuel Cell EFI Pump Module Assy. VR Series, 10 Bolt
Q & A
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
The process on how to effectively winterize your fuel system in open wheel racing. This includes step by step instructions and recommended parts to use for your fuel system.
Thinking about rebuilding your fuel system but you're not sure what it entails? Click here for a comprehensive article on what to expect!
For most, an electric fuel pump can be a choice of form over function, but for others, it may be the best option. In this article, you will learn the advantages of using an electric fuel pump and how to install it in your car.
In this Tech Tip, John offers up a couple solutions to a customer wanting the best electric option to fuel his project.