Valve Cover Breather Filter - 1 3/8 Inches
Universal Fit, 1.375" Flange I.D., 1.375" Hole Diameter, Clamp-on Attachment Style
- This clamp on breather works perfect for valve covers with 1-3/8" OD tubes
- They are washable for long lasting life
- Beautifully chrome plated top cap adds shine to your engine bay
- Outside dimensions are 2-7/8" OD and 3-1/8" tall
- Clamp is included to simplify installation
These valve cover breather filters are 1-3/8" and feature a silver finish. These valve cover breather filters are clamp-on style and washable.
- Clamp-on style
- Sold each
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about early hemi valve cover wire caps.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Follow along as our Expert details his restoration methods for making an engine in an old 1954 Chevy look new again with a little cleaning and refinishing.
Follow along as Jeff installs Mr. Gasket aluminum finned valve covers and gaskets to his iron-head engine. Learn how to prep the covers for a fresh coat of engine paint!
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
Follow this step by step guide on how to install adjustable LS motor mounts to set your engine location exactly where you want it.