Universal Windshield Wiper Switch for Single Motor
Universal Fit, Spade Terminal Type, Three Number of Positions, .4375" Hole Diameter, Polished
- 3 Switch position features: off/park, low and high
- Premium stainless steel construction, polished finish
- Requires a 7/16" mounting hole, (4) blade style terminals
- Switch body diameter 1-3/8”, depth behind dash 1-3/4”, knob diameter 1-1/8”
- Features removable knob
These easy-to-use universal windshield wiper switches feature OFF/PARK, LOW and HIGH and are for use with single motor wiper set-ups.
- 3-position switch
- Requires a 7/16" mounting hole
- (4) blade style terminals
NotesWhen using this switch with the universal stainless wiper motor # 911-23502, the switch will be wired from the 'S' terminal on the motor to the 'L' terminal on the switch. A ground wire will then be wired from the 'B' terminal on the switch to a grounded location. The 'H' and 'P' terminals will remain unused for this application. The wiper motor # 911-23502 will only operate at one constant speed.
Switch body diameter: 1-3/8"
Depth behind dash: 1-3/4"
Knob diameter: 1-1/8"
910-64056 Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Pat talks about the Lokar Hi-Tech shifters we have available.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Watch our Steering Column Wiring Guide video for useful tips on wiring your new steering column for your vehicle. Ididit takes you through the wiring process.