Universal Windshield Wiper Switch for Dual Motors
Universal Fit, Spade Terminal Type, Three Number of Positions, 1.190" Diameter
- 3 Switch position features: off/park, low and high
- Premium stainless steel construction, polished finish
- Requires a 7/16" mounting hole, (6) blade style terminals to operate 2 wiper motors
- Switch body diameter 1-3/8”, depth behind dash 1-3/4”, knob diameter 1-1/8”
- Features removable knob
These easy-to-use universal windshield wiper motor switches feature OFF/PARK, LOW and HIGH and are for use with dual motor wipers.
- 3-position switch
- Requires a 7/16" mounting hole
- (6) blade style terminals
NotesWhen using this switch with the universal stainless wiper motor # 911-23502, the switch will be wired from the 'S' terminal on the motor (or motors when using with 2 units) to the 'B' terminal on the switch. A ground wire will then be wired from the terminals on the switch numbered with '1', '2', '3', and '4' to a grounded location. The '5' terminal on the switch will (not) be utilized for this application. The wiper motor # 911-23502 will only operate at one constant speed when the switch is positioned to either of the 'on' positions and the wiper motor or motors will self park and turn off when the swtich is turned to the off position.
910-64057 Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Pat talks about the Lokar Hi-Tech shifters we have available.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Watch our Steering Column Wiring Guide video for useful tips on wiring your new steering column for your vehicle. Ididit takes you through the wiring process.